Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Astrochik

Epic Terminal End Time Madness with Dr. Joseph Chippialone

12 posts in this topic

Listening...  Sounds partly correct, though I'd not agree with it all.

Would give you some green but I'm all out. :crying:  Seems I can only give 3 points/day.

I think we shall have to wait and see if there are any of the signs he mentions show up.

:popcorn:

Guess you can't much more doomy than this guy...

:bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:

​actually it sounds like great news to me - sterilize the earth of the evil and then we get on with our natural evolutionary process while the evil gets transmuted

I've been following his "writings" for some time - not sure why I got attracted to that kind of doom, but it's pretty compelling doom when you get right down to doom - this is the BEST and most COMPLETE "DOOM" while at the same time being a cause for rejoicing...

gotta :heart: it...

and if he's wrong - and evil doesn't get expunged from the universe due to his and others' efforts to correct - then I guess things just keep doing on this trajectory...

if he's right on the prediction (CA falls into ocean w of san andreas) but wrong about the evil getting destroyed..

nice knowing you..all... 

:akomjiis::1XqXnoz::heart::hug::heart:

1 person likes this

​actually it sounds like great news to me - sterilize the earth of the evil and then we get on with our natural evolutionary process while the evil gets transmuted

I've been following his "writings" for some time - not sure why I got attracted to that kind of doom, but it's pretty compelling doom when you get right down to doom - this is the BEST and most COMPLETE "DOOM" while at the same time being a cause for rejoicing...

gotta :heart: it...

and if he's wrong - and evil doesn't get expunged from the universe due to his and others' efforts to correct - then I guess things just keep doing on this trajectory...

if he's right on the prediction (CA falls into ocean w of san andreas) but wrong about the evil getting destroyed..

nice knowing you..all... 

:akomjiis::1XqXnoz::heart::hug::heart:

​Yes, that is the "positive" aspect "of it".  Some sort of fresh start, etc, without the hijackers.  I don't rule it out; it's just not something I'd say is "normal procedure"...

:heart::heart::heart:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.