Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Day of Rage NYC Today Friday 7:00pm Time Square Live Cams

18 posts in this topic

Under the cover of darkness: Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)

Live cams have always been mounted all over Times Square by EarthCam.com.

Not sure which Cams to use.

Not even sure if they'll all be turned off.

Cams: http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/?cam=tsrobo1

Scanner Police, Fire, EMS, New York City New York Live Audio Feeds: http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/1855

44 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Under the cover of darkness: Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)

Not sure which Cams to use.

Not even sure if they'll all be turned off.

Cams: http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/?cam=tsrobo1

Scanner Police, Fire, EMS, New York City New York Live Audio Feeds: http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/1855

Have they not always had cams over times square. pretty sure they have!

I hope there's not a news blackout like there has been lately with BLM protests!  They cut all the feeds last night at about the same time!  Also, note, they said there would be a "cooling off" period. I think it's more like a resting up period. But who knows? 

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Have they not always had cams over times square. pretty sure they have!

Yes sir, that's is what I said.

quote: Live cams have always been mounted all over Times Square by EarthCam.com.

1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Yes sir, that's is what I said.

quote: Live cams have always been mounted all over Times Square by EarthCam.com.

oh right sorry i read

and thought you meant they brought them in lol... i'm tired i guess this is a sign i should sleep :)

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I hope there's not a news blackout like there has been lately with BLM protests!  They cut all the feeds last night at about the same time!  Also, note, they said there would be a "cooling off" period. I think it's more like a resting up period. But who knows? 

They'll be so many aholes out there tomorrow, someone will have a live feed somewhere I'm sure. Probably lot's of them actually.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

oh right sorry i read

and thought you meant they brought them in lol... i'm tired i guess this is a sign i should sleep :)

Lol, I was thinking that as I was writing that, so, no, you're good. Most would have thought the same thing, and, I'm also sure you're very tired. What time is it there now?

It's not just set to happen here, but I believe in another 36 cities as well, so start posting those cams and live feeds if they are in your locations.

19 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Lol, I was thinking that as I was writing that, so, no, you're good. Most would have thought the same thing, and, I'm also sure you're very tired. What time is it there now?

7:16am! gotta go out soon!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.