Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

BREAKING! FBI Boss Comey Connected To Clinton Foundation – House Calls For a Special Prosecutor

7 posts in this topic

Oh yes the hillary for prison train is departing immediately

The truth comes out! Of course we would be hearing about this special connection. This is unbelievable! Though..this isn’t surprising to me. When are the spineless idiots in congress going to do something? .

Washington, DC is just one GIANT cesspool of people that think they are above the law. Wonder when Americans will say enough is enough. Sad reality is..nothing will happen. These criminals will continue getting away with things…it will only stop when Americans actually rise up and stop it.

http://freedomdaily.com/fbi-boss-comey-connected-clinton-foundation/

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Oh yes the hillary for prison train is departing immediately

The truth comes out! Of course we would be hearing about this special connection. This is unbelievable! Though..this isn’t surprising to me. When are the spineless idiots in congress going to do something? .

Washington, DC is just one GIANT cesspool of people that think they are above the law. Wonder when Americans will say enough is enough. Sad reality is..nothing will happen. These criminals will continue getting away with things…it will only stop when Americans actually rise up and stop it.

http://freedomdaily.com/fbi-boss-comey-connected-clinton-foundation/

When those in charge are the people who write the laws, they are always exempt from them! It's always been that way and it will never change ever!

Perfect timing too... no one will give a shit because we got bodies strewn about the streets of france. 

1 person likes this

I so hope this is true. The whole bag of sleeze balls need to be put in prison for life.  

That lousy, bought off, piece of crap, lying, obfuscating... 

6 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

We found this out like almost a week ago...

I don't remember it. Can't imagine why! lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.