Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Before Obama?

8 posts in this topic

"Before Obama there was virtually no prominent presence of Islam in America," it begins. And then...

 

• All of a sudden, Islam is taught in schools. Christianity and the Bible are banned in schools.
 
• All of a sudden we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic prayer in schools, airports and businesses.
 
• All of a sudden we must stop serving pork in prisons.
 
• All of a sudden we are inundated with lawsuits by Muslims who are offended by American culture.
 
• All of a sudden we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you have no idea who is covered up under them.
 
• All of a sudden Muslims are suing employers and refusing to do their jobs if they personally deem it conflicts with Sharia Law.
 
• All of a sudden the Attorney General of the United States vows to prosecute anyone who engages in “anti-Muslim speech.”
 
• All of a sudden, jihadists who engage in terrorism and openly admit they acted in the name of Islam and ISIS, are emphatically declared NOT Islamic by our leaders and/or the jihadists' actions are NOT labeled terrorism, but other nebulous terms like ‘workplace violence."
 
• All of a sudden, it becomes policy that secular Middle East dictators that were benign or friendly to the West, must be replaced by Islamists and the Muslim Brotherhood.
 
• All of a sudden our troops are withdrawn from Iraq and the Middle East, giving rise to ISIS.
 
• All of a sudden, America has reduced its nuclear stockpiles, its Navy, its Air Force, and its number of military personnel.
 
• All of a sudden, a deal with Iran must be made at any cost, with a pathway to nuclear weapons and HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars handed over to fund their programs.
 
• All of a sudden America APOLOGIZES to Muslim states and sponsors of terror worldwide for acts of aggression, war and sabotage that THEY perpetrated against our soldiers.
 
•  All of a sudden half of our aircraft carriers are recalled for maintenance by Obama rendering the Atlantic unguarded. NONE is in the Middle East.
 
• All of a sudden Obama has to empty Guantanamo Bay of captured jihadists and let them loose in jihad-friendly Islamic states.  He demands to close the facility.
 
• All of a sudden America will negotiate with terrorists and trade FIVE Taliban commanders for a deserter and jihad sympathizer.
 
• All of a sudden there is no money for American poor, disabled veterans, jobless Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans but there is endless money for Obama’s “Syrian refugee” resettlement programs.
 
• All of sudden there is an ammunition shortage in the USA.
 
• All of a sudden, the most important thing for Obama to do after a mass shooting by two jihadists is disarm American citizens.

 

Quite a series of coincidences, wouldn't you say? The bigger picture begins to make sense, however, when one remembers Obama's pronouncement that "the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

"Before Obama there was virtually no prominent presence of Islam in America," it begins. And then...

 

• All of a sudden, Islam is taught in schools. Christianity and the Bible are banned in schools.
 
• All of a sudden we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic prayer in schools, airports and businesses.
 
• All of a sudden we must stop serving pork in prisons.
 
• All of a sudden we are inundated with lawsuits by Muslims who are offended by American culture.
 
• All of a sudden we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you have no idea who is covered up under them.
 
• All of a sudden Muslims are suing employers and refusing to do their jobs if they personally deem it conflicts with Sharia Law.
 
• All of a sudden the Attorney General of the United States vows to prosecute anyone who engages in “anti-Muslim speech.”
 
• All of a sudden, jihadists who engage in terrorism and openly admit they acted in the name of Islam and ISIS, are emphatically declared NOT Islamic by our leaders and/or the jihadists' actions are NOT labeled terrorism, but other nebulous terms like ‘workplace violence."
 
• All of a sudden, it becomes policy that secular Middle East dictators that were benign or friendly to the West, must be replaced by Islamists and the Muslim Brotherhood.
 
• All of a sudden our troops are withdrawn from Iraq and the Middle East, giving rise to ISIS.
 
• All of a sudden, America has reduced its nuclear stockpiles, its Navy, its Air Force, and its number of military personnel.
 
• All of a sudden, a deal with Iran must be made at any cost, with a pathway to nuclear weapons and HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars handed over to fund their programs.
 
• All of a sudden America APOLOGIZES to Muslim states and sponsors of terror worldwide for acts of aggression, war and sabotage that THEY perpetrated against our soldiers.
 
•  All of a sudden half of our aircraft carriers are recalled for maintenance by Obama rendering the Atlantic unguarded. NONE is in the Middle East.
 
• All of a sudden Obama has to empty Guantanamo Bay of captured jihadists and let them loose in jihad-friendly Islamic states.  He demands to close the facility.
 
• All of a sudden America will negotiate with terrorists and trade FIVE Taliban commanders for a deserter and jihad sympathizer.
 
• All of a sudden there is no money for American poor, disabled veterans, jobless Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans but there is endless money for Obama’s “Syrian refugee” resettlement programs.
 
• All of sudden there is an ammunition shortage in the USA.
 
• All of a sudden, the most important thing for Obama to do after a mass shooting by two jihadists is disarm American citizens.

 

Quite a series of coincidences, wouldn't you say? The bigger picture begins to make sense, however, when one remembers Obama's pronouncement that "the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."

coincidences? No! he is a follower of islam. Why else would he be wearing a ring that says! 'There is no god but Allah'

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

coincidences? No! he is a follower of islam. Why else would he be wearing a ring that says! 'There is no god but Allah'

But Obama is just a pawn in this game. TPTB want to instigate a conflict between Christians and Muslims in the U.S.

By the way, you should notice the Muslim Brotherhood members in key positions within the US gov.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, roamer said:

But Obama is just a pawn in this game. TPTB want to instigate a conflict between Christians and Muslims in the U.S.

By the way, you should notice the Muslim Brotherhood members in key positions within the US gov.

They needed people that would help not hinder the agenda. Hence obama and the minions in office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

They needed people that would help not hinder the agenda. Hence obama and the minions in office.

I agree. Furthermore they can be used as scapegoats to hide the puppet masters behind them.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.