Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who Really Built The Pyramids, How And Why, Plus Other Giants & Megaliths (as above so below)

125 posts in this topic

Did you know that pyramids were at one
time a wireless electrical power source,
and that Nikola Tesla's electrical wireless
tower worked on the same principle?

It was claimed that all of Egypt was lit-up in the darkness because of the gridded and wireless
electrical power of the pyramids. See below.

%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AC%D9

Pyramid Power Plant and its Source:
Was the source of egypts electrical power created by the Ark of the Covenant,
and once Moses took this power source away when they fled out into the desert,
is that what caused the collapse of egypt as she was once again plunged into
darkness?

​I waited to see if anyone would notice, and no one has seen it yet. Forget the fact
that electric power was available in Egypt, and seeing with your own eyes that there
are actually two different size beings in these hall of records transcribed right on the
pyramids walls for all to see, and yet it has been kept hidden all through time until now! 

There are both normal sized humans and giants known as the men of renown, and who
are the offspring of the fallen angels, and whom have an IQ approx 7 times that of the
average man.

The average sized giant best known as Nephilim were 8.5' to 13', and some as large as
15', and some twice as large. Even kings were giants.
when from mars to earth they fell

GIANT-SKELETONS-CHART.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4 kjv.
They are still here below ground in those D.U.M.B.S. and will be released again with the time of their time!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

The Nephilim were the offspring children of the fallen angels:
lucifer-fallen-angels.jpg

Fallen angels are those angels who rebelled against God along
with Lucifer, an archangel who became the devil. Following are
verses often quoted in reference to the evil one: "How you have
fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You
have been cut
down to the earth, You who have weakened the
nations!

There were giants in the earth. One of many mysteries no one cares about, except us tin foil hat crazies. Even with their great size, giants would still be unable to move the ginormous stones at Baalbeck and other places. Those enormously heavy stones were lifted with sound waves or other advanced technology.

I'm  puzzled by the tailed creature holding two objects -- diodes or knives. 

The light bulb thingies might be something else. Something involving snakes. 

They remind me of the rejuvenating chambers from the Star Gate movie and tv series.

Edited by grav

Some images of Nephilim Giants found on digs:

0126.jpg

​I heard that this one was a proven photoshop. Not that I disbelieve that giants were and possibly still are on earth, but just like any other topic whom those in the know would like to keep hidden, there's ample "evidences" thrown in to discredit the science.

That skeletons leg alone would be close to 36'

Some of my other recent posts from other threads that all seem to tie in:

Since the beginning of created time, there has always been someone there to experiment
with the DNA of any species they felt a need to manipulate either for their own benefit, or
just general experimental interests.

We will never know just how many different species there were, and even more importantly,
how many sub species. I would dare say though that there were many more species of life
back then, than there are today, but through the manipulation of their DNA, there have been
created many millions of sub species from thier original designs.

I would even make such a bold claim since I believe mankind has been at this same point in
time many more times than we would dare to know, that species from those past ages would
had looked completely bizarre when compared to our current earth age standards!

I would never be so bold as to make the claim that things were much simpler back in those
ages. As a matter of fact, I would make the claim that it was quite different, and that their
technologies were well advanced when compared to what we have today! Example: How
could anyone move blocks of stone that weighed 4,000 plus tons/tonnes? We cannot do that
today, and yet in past ages, and maybe even at the beginning of our own, someone was doing
it!

One would also question and wonder where has all the evidence gone for such claims of
advanced equipment to accomplish such tasks? Was everything destroyed as each age
destroyed itself with its own ignorance? Surely there must be a sign somewhere of these
things, and yet this evidence is lacking!

I propose that there was no equipment used at all to accomplish any of these things. I will
say that those ages were the ages of the gods, and even though only men, they were many
times more advanced in their intuitive capabilities than we, and that they understood the
the secrets of the Celestial Angels who came before them!

Are these ideas really that preposterous to ever be considered? In my opinion, an emphatic
NO!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

​I heard that this one was a proven photoshop. Not that I disbelieve that giants were and possibly still are on earth, but just like any other topic whom those in the know would like to keep hidden, there's ample "evidences" thrown in to discredit the science.

This one was on the cover on National Geographic. That's why I used it, but who really knows?

To hell with the smithsonian, you should see the warehouses the shadow government has.
Remember the show Warehouse 13? Very few know that was based on a true story, and there
are many of them. That's one of the reasons for their underground D.U.M.B.S.. They start very
expensive digs, and when they find something that is earth shattering, they build an underground
city all around thier dig. They do this because the things they find are too large to be moved, so
they study them in place, and you the public are none the wiser! The smaller relics are crated and
sent off for storage at the above warehouses.

Anything that has been sent for storage in the warehouses has been sent because science was not
able to figure out their purpose, so they place them in storage for about 60 years until our technology
catches up enough to re-open the research.

They have found machines that are billions of years old, and still in pristine running condition. The
one thing every piece of equipment has in common... there is no needed fuel source that needs to
be placed into the machines, but I'll  explain that a bit later. Also, not one machine has any moving
parts that can ever wear out.

These machines are built with yet unknown metalic materials, and they are built for both very small,
and actually giant operators. Many of these machines were built to travel only one way down in the
tunnels, and yet they have always returned to where they started their journeys from, and no one
has yet figured out just how!

They have also discovered burried craft that are miles across, or in length, and even some as large
as a smaller city. You wouldn't ever believe the kinds of things they have found in these craft! Nor
would you want to know some of them!

Just what I'm talking about above is also on the moon, and yes, even mars. Lets go even many steps
further... all the other planets as well.

You might as well know a few more secrets that I should not share, but every planet has pyramids on
them, and that's for a reason. They serve three purposes that we know of.

1. wireless electrical power source, but in the form of plasma.
2. Instant communications across the entire cosmos, and yes... even beyond.
3. Fuel source for flying craft, and all those machines burried below the ground that we found, and that
I was speaking of above. Also in the form of plasma electric arc.

If people knew all these things, they would just shit themselves, and yet they have always had this very
power to co-create all of these things of which I speak! You've heard the phrase "You are powerful beyond
measure", and yet you have no clue as to just how powerful you really are!

Let's leave it there for now because I'm getting a bit too excited, and I certainly don't want to go off on any
rants here!

The sad part about everything I've just shared is everyone will get pumped up while they read it, and in just
a short while, all will be forgotten. Why, because it all sounds too unbelievable!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

​Also before we begin to dismiss some of their sizes, watch this video:

There were giants in the earth. One of many mysteries no one cares about, except us tin foil hat crazies. Even with their great size, giants would still be unable to move the ginormous stones at Baalbeck and other places. Those enormously heavy stones were lifted with sound waves or other advanced technology.

I'm  puzzled by the tailed creature holding two objects -- diodes or knives. 

The light bulb thingies might be something else. Something involving snakes. 

They remind me of the rejuvenating chambers from the Star Gate movie and tv series.

4000 Tons...

ollantaytambo2.png

Look at the human in the image below, This is the
same 4000 ton stone as the above image.

Massive-Megalithic-Ruins-In-Russia.jpg

And yes, on stones of this size they used sound and vibration to move them. Think about
the way they are many times stacked many stones high.

The LARGEST Blocks of Stone Ever Discovered:

Published on Jun 16, 2014
An incredible discovery was recently made in Russia..... The base of the
ruins alone weighs approx. 5 billion tons!...

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Giant Megaliths in Russia:

Published on Oct 10, 2014
Giant Megaliths in Russia that could not have been made by any modern human, no
matter what the numbers, prove that very large giants roamed the world, most likely
for thousands of years before the biblical flood. These are the Giants spoke of in myths
and legends, and in the Book of Enoch.

Some of these stones weigh up to 4000 tons/tonnes. I believe that some were lifted
into place while still others were lifted by other processes. A more advanced sound
technology. I also believe these structures to be much older then expected as do I
with the Pyramids at Giza.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.