Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

The Kundalini Awakening

11 posts in this topic

Mr. Icke had me thinking about this lot.  I think it may just bring out the "worst" in some of us.

Is this for real?  Do these people really have the "gift" to do what they do to other people?

What is the real cause and is this detrimental to the people?

If someone is a real Christian who holds his/her faith in high regard, will these "preachers" still have this kind of power?

What is Kundalini:

Kundalini (Sanskrit kuṇḍalinī, कुण्डलिनी,  pronunciation (help·info), "coiled one"), in yogic theory, is a primal energy, or shakti, located at the base of the spine. Different spiritual traditions teach methods of "awakening" kundalini for the purpose of reaching spiritual enlightenment.[1] Kundalini is described as lying "coiled" at the base of the spine, represented as either a goddess or sleeping serpent waiting to be awakened. In modern commentaries, Kundalini has been called an unconscious, instinctive or libidinal force,[2][3][4] or "mother energy or intelligence of complete maturation".[5]

Kundalini awakening is said to result in deep meditation, enlightenment and bliss.[6] This awakening involves the Kundalini physically moving up the central channel to reach within the Sahasrara Chakra at the top of the head. Many systems of yoga focus on the awakening of Kundalini through meditation, pranayama breathing, the practice of asana and chanting of mantras.[6] In physical terms, one commonly reports the Kundalini experience to be a feeling of electric current running along the spine.[7][8][9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

But more and more this is happening in Western "religion" and it is identical to the Kundalini Awakening of Hindus and the like.

There is more in parts 2 and 3 - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCcGaTRwG_4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWeUNoR30_0

And maybe @Austin is correct when he says: - " i know what they are, they are the cyth, the incorporeal spirits of dead nephilim an rephaim giants, of which 10% were cursed to torment and test mankind as per Book of Jubilees" in the David Ice thread.

We've spoken before about organised religion and how that differs in part from spiritualism, the question is where does this phenomenon fit in?

1 person likes this

OMW, KUUUUUNDALINI!  The gurus!  there is "steven christ" , um, "indian in the machine" " david icke" all "christs"  or rather, those whose ego has reached such a density, they think themselves gods, EXACTLY the same as the indian gurus! 

The infiltration of the eastern demon worshippers! kali and elephant guy!

THE GODS OF THE NEW AGE.

i blame the beatles,. luciferian filth. also, "King of Shamballa" and numerous others CLAIMING to be "god-men"

the above documentary fleshes it out nicely!  i am BEYOND impressed with this site! yall are lurnin like BOSSES!  i have seen some amazing things on here, and i am glad to be here.

o and btw,,,,, david icke,, et al  =

o knows a bout IGNATIUS LOYOLA and his "spiritual exercises" 

now, i would not complain about "other" "religions" except, what are their FRUITS??  well the documentary about india, shows what happens to the people, poverty an filth, and the second, shows CHURCH, or "circe" when, men, are made into swine....  xD church is the devil yo

I was seeking all my life.

Went to India, Nepal, Himalayas, went to all kinds of false Gurus,

went to monasteries in the mountains .... all these "enlightened" people:

NOT one was able to give it to me!

Then I met an indian lady, a great master, totally unknown to the world at that time:

SHE awakened my Kundalini ... and much more!

Here a speech from her, at the end you get a really good exercise and this awakens your Kundalini for sure!

On 7/14/2016 at 0:55 PM, Malevolent said:

Mr. Icke had me thinking about this lot.  I think it may just bring out the "worst" in some of us.

@Malevolent Would you mind posting a link to David Icke's article, please?

Posted (edited)

On 15/07/2016 at 0:55 AM, Malevolent said:

Is this for real?  Do these people really have the "gift" to do what they do to other people?

What is the real cause and is this detrimental to the people?

If someone is a real Christian who holds his/her faith in high regard, will these "preachers" still have this kind of power?

What is Kundalini:

But more and more this is happening in Western "religion" and it is identical to the Kundalini Awakening of Hindus and the like.

And maybe @Austin is correct when he says: - " i know what they are, they are the cyth, the incorporeal spirits of dead nephilim an rephaim giants, of which 10% were cursed to torment and test mankind as per Book of Jubilees" in the David Ice thread.

We've spoken before about organised religion and how that differs in part from spiritualism, the question is where does this phenomenon fit in?

Back in the churches they called it pentecostal baptism, of baptism or the spirit or baptism by the holy spirit.

The process usually was people were interested in god, so they would attend church (usually young people).

Then they would start the belief/faith process of believing in God which starts the formative connection.

Often they would undergo the ancient ritual of cleansing (predates christianity by thousands of years) known as water baptism.

Then comes enlightenment through God/the holy spirit. Many never get that far.

Last comes empowerment. The individual undergoes a transformation. They become spirituality empowered. In the early days conductive mediums were used to aid the process.

People at that point are supposed to walk the earth going place to place doing good deeds until they are ready to create a body of light, invest their consciousness into it and transcend this reality to seek the kingdom of God, or better put get out of the matrix.

Most of the true teachings of the person known as Jesus were destroyed by the Roman Catholic church. They didn't want empowered people. They burned libraries and scrolls to wipe out the true knowledge and sucked people in to thinking the Hebrew God (which in the other accounts Jesus told his followers the god in the Hebrew temple was the demiurge, you can see why they wanted him dead) was the Christian god.

It is only with the recovery of the dead sea scrolls and Nag Hammadi scrolls we see what the Roman Catholic church tried to conceal along with their rewriting of the life of the figure we call Jesus.

Edited by Guitar Doc
1 person likes this

As a youngster (around 12 years old), we invited town kids in our school to the farm every so often to spend a weekend and get some real education in nature.  One kid returned the favour and I went to his house for the weekend.  We had to attend his family church, and that nearly cured me for life in so far as organized religion goes.  It was some special day or celebration at the Jehovah' Witness church.  I was astounded, flabbergasted - even at that age - at the antics that grownup-humans can get into while calling it religion.

My apologies to any JW folk, you are quite welcome to do your "thing" - it just aint logical to me!

12 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Back in the churches they called it pentecostal baptism, of baptism or the spirit or baptism by the holy spirit.

The process usually was people were interested in god, so they would attend church (usually young people).

Then they would start the belief/faith process of believing in God which starts the formative connection.

Often they would undergo the ancient ritual of cleansing (predates christianity by thousands of years) known as water baptism.

Then comes enlightenment through God/the holy spirit. Many never get that far.

Last comes empowerment. The individual undergoes a transformation. They become spirituality empowered. In the early days conductive mediums were used to aid the process.

People at that point are supposed to walk the earth going place to place doing good deeds until they are ready to create a body of light, invest their consciousness into it and transcend this reality to seek the kingdom of God, or better put get out of the matrix.

Most of the true teachings of the person known as Jesus were destroyed by the Roman Catholic church. They didn't want empowered people. They burned libraries and scrolls to wipe out the true knowledge and sucked people in to thinking the Hebrew God (which in the other accounts Jesus told his followers the god in the Hebrew temple was the demiurge, you can see why they wanted him dead) was the Christian god.

It is only with the recovery of the dead sea scrolls and Nag Hammadi scrolls we see what the Roman Catholic church tried to conceal along with their rewriting of the life of the figure we call Jesus.

^^  that... is a total mixup, it is behexing first class, Doc.

'Nag hammadi' is but gnostic nonsense ; yet has the very same basis as 'the catholic church' : both have as root Egypt ; that what the roman [!] church réally is "hiding" , is her egyptian ROOTS --- ánd the same time Obfuscate and de-contextualize everything He ever said

...but you are mixing up two Totally different kinds of "enlightenment", as were they 1 and the same thing -- you couldnt be futher from the truth.... - this 'cleansing and empowerment' *only*  counts for the kundalini/egypt type of 'higher consciousness' : eventhough there may be many types so-called "christian mimicks" , who prómise God - but connect to the deities of kundalini [who are, per definition, masters of Deceit] 

'kundalini' iself, is a Drag - though tuankhamon has the serpent coming from his forehead [risen from the root, inside] , they were not at all very interested in that practice : because they knew these "conscious energies" [that is what kundalini is] , are but impersonal and tough as copper , mere to hold in check the plebs

....everyone busy with that, may thínk he will get 'enlightened', but all what happens, is that the soul gets completely ruled by that specific entity's consciousness - who will do with that soul what he wants: and, when soon, them deities will be defeated de facto, then the deity will change from cough "benevolent" to that soul, into a murderous Evil for that same soul.   up untill the point, that she will be so devoured, and become an asset to the i of that entity, that there is no way back

...can you imagine, that it is thís false light, rolling across the world, soon...?

cuddle

16 minutes ago, loNe said:

^^  that... is a total mixup, it is behexing first class, Doc.

'Nag hammadi' is but gnostic nonsense ; yet has the very same basis as 'the catholic church' : both have as root Egypt ; that what the roman [!] church réally is "hiding" , is her egyptian ROOTS --- ánd the same time Obfuscate and de-contextualize everything He ever said

...but you are mixing up two Totally different kinds of "enlightenment", as were they 1 and the same thing -- you couldnt be futher from the truth.... - this 'cleansing and empowerment' *only*  counts for the kundalini/egypt type of 'higher consciousness' : eventhough there may be many types so-called "christian mimicks" , who prómise God - but connect to the deities of kundalini [who are, per definition, masters of Deceit] 

'kundalini' iself, is a Drag - though tuankhamon has the serpent coming from his forehead [risen from the root, inside] , they were not at all very interested in that practice : because they knew these "conscious energies" [that is what kundalini is] , are but impersonal and tough as copper , mere to hold in check the plebs

....everyone busy with that, may thínk he will get 'enlightened', but all what happens, is that the soul gets completely ruled by that specific entity's consciousness - who will do with that soul what he wants: and, when soon, them deities will be defeated de facto, then the deity will change from cough "benevolent" to that soul, into a murderous Evil for that same soul.   up untill the point, that she will be so devoured, and become an asset to the i of that entity, that there is no way back

...can you imagine, that it is thís false light, rolling across the world, soon...?

cuddle

Hey, no point in hassling me dude.

Jesus only ever preached one thing, the Kingdom of God and how to get to it.

Some of ministers were very learned men. The best one had gone to theological school in SA.

He could tell us what languages the books of the bible were written in and when (genesis was written while the Hebrews were captive of the Babylonians).

He told us many things were not settled and they knew they would not be until the lost gospels were found, Q source for instance.

They were waiting with great anticipation for the dead sea scrolls and Nag Hammadi to be translated. 

If you want to know the truth ask God, but if you have preconceptions.....

BTW the Essenes and Nazarenes were practioners of Gnosis.

The Roman Catholic church hijacked christianity. They killed those who followed the teaching's of Jesus, threw them to the lions and labeled them heretics.

They turned christianity into a control system.

The other denominations believe the parable of the wheat and the tares is about the Roman Catholic church, the Catholic church is the Tares of course.

The more radical churches I was in who performed acts of faith always went by the spirit over the Word. They healed people. 

Posted (edited)

Who was Jesus? Really? Did he exist or was he another iteration of the Moses-Buddha template? How much of the NT accurately records his words?

Kingdom of God? Really? The God whose atrocities put to shame any evils done by any Man? Who told Abraham to butcher his own son, who set his own son up for torture and a slow agonizing death? For what???? To atone for MY sin, the sin of being born because Eve ate forbidden fruit? Or because she bred with a disloyal angel?

Screw that!

A spirit/demon/alien tried to get into my head many years ago. He/it spoke directly to me. And he tore up my house and scared my family. When he hit me in my eye one night, I finally realized my own powers and made him go away. A beneficent entity now accompanies me, but only with my permission and sober alertness.

This is why I distrust psychedelic drugs. A few adepts, like Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan, supposedly encounter these invisible beings and learn from them. Well, maybe shamans can go to the dark side without being taken over by spiritual parasites. I don't want to chance it myself. Another thread explores the black shadow creatures. Gnostics call them Archons. Montalk's site lists these interdimensional entities and reminds us that we must ward against their influence. Right on!

Edit: I forgot my link.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_archons24.htm

Edited by grav

On 7/14/2016 at 0:55 PM, Malevolent said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpw2oQrvMM

After watching all three videos I looked for an eyewitness account, because short video clips can be misleading. The second video contains a part about Todd Bentley and the Lakeland Revival. Here is an eyewitness account from a Pentecostal Pastor in 5 parts:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.