Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Mr Icke - When did you go mad?

9 posts in this topic

ate: 13 Jul 2016 23:45
Subject: Daily Mail article

Hi guys … in case you haven’t seen some of the amazingly supportive comments under the Daily Mail article on David today, I thought I’d send you an example. Such a huge shift now (from the early days when we saw him talk in a scout hut in Burgess Hill to an audience of 60!). Keep up the great work : )

Comment: Mehere, Aberdeen, 7 hours ago:

To reduce all that David Icke has to say to the level of ‘lizards controlling the world’ is like Einstein receiving a school report saying ‘Albert is quite good at physics, but needs to tame his rather unruly hairstyle’. Read one of David’s many amazing books, containing mindblowingly detailed research – which can all be backed up if you care to check it out – then make an INFORMED judgement on what this man has to say. Seen him speak on the Isle of Wight earlier this year; the guy is a living legend. He is an incredibly good speaker, and yet humblingly self-effacing when it’s time to take a bow. Hats off to him for having the courage of his convictions and the selflessness to devote his life to enlightening others. Big respect always, David.

Thousands of Australians are paying up to $140 to attend a 12-hour seminar held by a strange conspiracy theorist who believes the world is run by shape-shifting alien lizards.  

David Icke, a former BBC journalist, is currently travelling with his World Wide Wake Up Tour and will deliver 12 hour long seminars in Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney later this month.

Icke's most bizarre theories include claims that the September 11 attacks were faked and that world leaders are actually reptiles and part of a group called the Babylonian Brotherhood. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685633/Conspiracy-theorist-David-Icke-believes-September-11-faked-selling-12-HOUR-shows-Australia.html#ixzz4ENRhEuhK

Is David a conspiracy theorist gone mad?

Is there truth, logic and substance to his claims?

icke is busy with the "externalisation of the heirarchy"  which is, bringing into view, the formerly hidden lucferian faith, as put forth by alice bailey and helena petrova blavatsky, it is the religion of the UN.  now, people like icky , are teachers, out to teach people about the mystery religions, and to make sure, they stay very very confused.  the strategy icke uses is typical,  half truths mixed with truths with a spin, never any mention of a Creator, never any mention WHY these "lizards" are allowed to do what they do, i know what they are, they are the cyth, the incorporeal spirits of dead nephilim an rephaim giants, of which 10% were cursed to torment and test mankind as per Book of Jubilees,  so, its actually THE UNDEAD and NOT lizards who run babylon, but oooo now we getting "koooky" like icke, an bam, there is his other function, to help obfuscate any who DO know the Truth.

now, what, is "enlightenment" ??

its like, when you have no more questions.

I like how the claim he was a former BBC journalist ...he was the weather man.

His flamewars with Duncan Roads of Nexus Magazine are legendary and still on file  at Educateyourself if I recall correctly.

He is another CT figurehead who has become very wealthy without advancing the cause very far.

I can wait for him and Wilcox to have a hybrid child together. If they can get AJ to deliver it live on the Jeff Rense show they might make enough to retire for good.

Some people have made extraordinary money off ct. But yet they have still failed to deliver enough Intel to wake the masses...I guess they just need that nesara money to come through first.

I like Icke. He does mention the Creator but disallows any Church to define creation.

As for confusing the minds of the masses, good for the opening of doors. Wealthy? I doubt he makes much money from his books. 

As a Sitchinite and reader of other Anunnaki writers, as well as Montalk, I tend to agree with much of what he says. More than anything else, he needs a good editor to pare his books down substantially.

I won't cast a stone at the man. Who has all the answers? Who is flawless? Who is even close to the mystery of existence? I appreciate the work of all the researchers who seem to be honest explorers of the cause. But we all have different views of the cause.

I'd plunk down $140 if he came to my town for a seminar. You bet I would!

1 minute ago, grav said:

I like Icke. He does mention the Creator but disallows any Church to define creation.

As for confusing the minds of the masses, good for the opening of doors. Wealthy? I doubt he makes much money from his books. 

As a Sitchinite and reader of other Anunnaki writers, as well as Montalk, I tend to agree with much of what he says. More than anything else, he needs a good editor to pare his books down substantially.

I won't cast a stone at the man. Who has all the answers? Who is flawless? Who is even close to the mystery of existence? I appreciate the work of all the researchers who seem to be honest explorers of the cause. But we all have different views of the cause.

I'd plunk down $140 if he came to my town for a seminar. You bet I would!

He has become a multi millionaire off ct. AJ is even more wealthy and I am pretty sure Jeff Rense tops both of then for yearly income.

It was one of my biggest ct disappointments, to find that some of my ct heroes were only in it for the money and they new how to shakedown the money from ct people because they had researched the demographic so well.

More gullible people in ct than any other demographic you could name...I know well because I was one of them.

I found out the truth. They hate me, used to say I would never rate more than 4% of the demographic when I used to run a site. They saw it as someone taking a share of their money. Dammed if I was going to take money to push disinformation like many of those guys do. I never minded being poor.

1 person likes this

But Doc. We have no choice. We have to listen to all voices. AJ is the richest, I think. By far. Has he compromised his ethics for the big bucks? Aaaa, I don't think. so. Tainted, hell yeah. But he and the others seem to have an interest in uncovering the buried stuff. Just think of the fame heaped on their heads if they were the first to discover the truth.

As a flatearther, I am always disappointed, angered, disgusted, and appalled at the videos and memes the FE "researchers" put out there. It is often juvenile and snide. Please do not use "butthurt" or "trolls" to describe NASA, for example. Even official "science" sources use words like "photobomb" to describe an alleged view of earth and the moon from an alleged satellite. NASA is the poster child of the NWO. They mock us with their low class public speakers and presentations. They show us the truth but disguise it so that only the critical thinkers will see through their ruses. Like the black and white flags Shep has talked about. Here is is, stupid humans. Can you see what's in plain sight. Or eyes wide shut?

So we are surrounded with dolts, "shrills," liars, goofballs, clueless hucksters, and some genuine researchers. Marrs and Tellinger are legit, imo. Their conclusions are reasonable, if not entirely correct. Who to believe? No one. Listen to everyone. Trust yourself only. And a few confidants who have proven their loyalty to the truth movement.

Even the devil quotes scriptures.

I'd say Mr Icke is like the rest of us. He gets some things wrong and some things right. He does a great job of exposing pedophiles.  The biggest difference is that he does cash in on it while most of us don't. 

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

I'd say Mr Icke is like the rest of us. He gets some things wrong and some things right. He does a great job of exposing pedophiles.  The biggest difference is that he does cash in on it while most of us don't. 

Well, it is his bread and butter. I am sometimes accused of being a paid stooge of a psy op. Who the hell that would be, I have no idea.

You are so right about him exposing the pedophile/Luciferian stranglehold on policy makers. They set people up, using drugs, to compromise people who they need down the road to commit dirty deeds. 

I wonder what Bill told Loretta Lynch.

Icke lives in a fantasy world..Get a load of this video when Ventura corners him about his shape shifting reptiles:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.