Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Black on white VIOLENCE & anti white RACISM can NOT be ignored for #BlackLivesMatter any longer!

8 posts in this topic

But, I'd join this protest. BlueLivesMatter

Then there is the other side of the coin and part and parcel of the current surge in black on white crime, mostly perpetrated with a burning hatred inspired by the sh!t these organizations like Black Panther preach. The generalizations used in all the reporting and in the rhetoric spewed by these self proclaimed heroes of an ethnic group is only exacerbating the polarization.

"We built this nation......" she says? And then the fight starts! Who built the nation?  The people sitting in the parks waiting for the correct date when they can start meandering in the direction of a hand-out!  The people (of all races and creeds) who build a nation are those who buckle-down and work for a living, adding value - drop by drop - to the future prosperity of a (the) country.

I agree 100%, all discrimination has to be ended... But how?

To be seen to be fair it has to cut all ways or one party/group will accuse another of trying to take power over the other.

We have antidescrimination laws in NZ but laws don't change the way people think, they only hold them accountable for being caught breaking them.

Political correctness is a form of adjusting how people behave in public, but it has never sat well with me because it in censorship and mind control rolled into one.

Is there a way to have a fair system for all and get people to stop discriminating against each other?

Are we as a creature just not grown up enough for this?

NZ was taken over from the indigenous people by Europeans. My grandfather's generation where causually racist. My mother's generation were taught to treat people as equal whether they were or not.

People who are raised to be racist think it normal and reasonable. We are probably never going to get through to those people.

I do take it with some great irony European people are freaking out about Muslims imposing their way of life on them considering the actions of the French Dutch and English on the foreign territories they took over.

People who want to create a new world order of global citizens have also contemplated exactly the same problems.

They seem to think any strong identities must be removed in order to get what they want including religions because strong religious beliefs can't and don't want to change or conform.

There is a lot to think about.

Don't these black activists see they have become like those they decry for being racist?

I suspect not while they are being emotionally driven (and programmed). Emotions allow people to override reason and logic. Because they get emotional every time the topic is raised they will have difficulty seeing reason or being able to engage their higher reasoning a logic functions (so psych studies have shown. Emotional response shuts down our higher brain function and we act more like an animal. This is why master manipulators seek to whip people to emotional frenzy.)

I can see this ending badly as both groups are provoked into high emotions where logic reason and critical thinking will be thrown out the window.

3 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

I agree 100%, all discrimination has to be ended... But how?

To be seen to be fair it has to cut all ways or one party/group will accuse another of trying to take power over the other.

We have antidescrimination laws in NZ but laws don't change the way people think, they only hold them accountable for being caught breaking them.

Political correctness is a form of adjusting how people behave in public, but it has never sat well with me because it in censorship and mind control rolled into one.

Is there a way to have a fair system for all and get people to stop discriminating against each other? {{That'd be absolutely grand - if only we could find such a solution}}

Are we as a creature just not grown up enough for this?

NZ was taken over from the indigenous people by Europeans. My grandfather's generation where causually racist. My mother's generation were taught to treat people as equal whether they were or not.

People who are raised to be racist think it normal and reasonable. We are probably never going to get through to those people. {{Herein lies the actual problem!  Instead of kids growing up to acknowledge and respect differences they are mostly indoctrinated and will always follow the examples set by their parents and close relatives}}

I do take it with some great irony European people are freaking out about Muslims imposing their way of life on them considering the actions of the French Dutch and English on the foreign territories they took over.

People who want to create a new world order of global citizens have also contemplated exactly the same problems.

They seem to think any strong identities must be removed in order to get what they want including religions because strong religious beliefs can't and don't want to change or conform. {{True}}

There is a lot to think about.

Don't these black activists see they have become like those they decry for being racist? {{Just like substance addiction - the realization and acceptance that there is a problem must happen before the problem can be addressed. Unfortunately the biggest instigators will never stop-and-smell-the-roses!  The more there are groups the more there will be polarization.  It is a perpetuating hatred fueld by the unwillingness of any group to compromise and find a solution without them being the controlling entity!}} 

I suspect not while they are being emotionally driven (and programmed). Emotions allow people to override reason and logic. Because they get emotional every time the topic is raised they will have difficulty seeing reason or being able to engage their higher reasoning a logic functions (so psych studies have shown. Emotional response shuts down our higher brain function and we act more like an animal. This is why master manipulators seek to whip people to emotional frenzy.) {{Very much so!}}

I can see this ending badly as both groups are provoked into high emotions where logic reason and critical thinking will be thrown out the window.{{And the "leaders" decide for the followers and the followers die for a "cause" they never really understood nor believed in but were scared to be that one individual challenging the status quo.}}

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

But, I'd join this protest. BlueLivesMatter

Then there is the other side of the coin and part and parcel of the current surge in black on white crime, mostly perpetrated with a burning hatred inspired by the sh!t these organizations like Black Panther preach. The generalizations used in all the reporting and in the rhetoric spewed by these self proclaimed heroes of an ethnic group is only exacerbating the polarization.

"We built this nation......" she says? And then the fight starts! Who built the nation?  The people sitting in the parks waiting for the correct date when they can start meandering in the direction of a hand-out!  The people (of all races and creeds) who build a nation are those who buckle-down and work for a living, adding value - drop by drop - to the future prosperity of a (the) country.

She is as full of crap as a Christmas goose. She will not denounce the Dallas shooting, in fact, she says that there is going to be more of it because black people are victims of post traumatic slave disorder.  These people are flipping nuts and their rhetoric is off the charts.  I watched several videos today on them and none of them will denounce black murders on white people.  They should be deemed a terrorist organization the same as BLM and shut down like any other terrorist group.  The "leadership" knows how to get to "their people" and make them do their bidding and this is exactly what they are doing.  

This "we are slaves" or "we were slaves" is wearing really thin.  None of these people were ever slaves anymore than any of the rest of us are slaves to the current system.  They try to make black people believe that they toiled in the cotton fields all those years ago and as crazy as that sounds, a lot of them are buying it.  Frankly, I believe what you will see come out of this is the reparations that they've been after for many years.  I would say that reparations have already been given in the form of welfare, affirmative action and all the other perks they have been handed over the years.  

It's time to get the hell over it.  You can't make people accept you.  That is the bottom line.  They want their own nation.  Then let them pool their resources and buy an island somewhere and move there.  Just like anyone would have to do if they wanted their own nation.  They're either going to have to take it by force or cough up the money. 

1 person likes this

@Cinnamon Eloquently put, but my magazine of six likes is as empty as that chick's head - however consider yourself (post) liked as much as what she is a psychosis sufferer - and that's a whole heap! 

2 hours ago, wrenchtroy said:

@malevolent I did it for you.

:cheers:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.