Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

PUTIN DECLARES WAR WITH UNITED STATES INEVITABLE IF HILLARY CLINTON WINS

9 posts in this topic

Says that Hillary's war hawk stance is going to cause this if she gets elected and there will be a confrontation of Russia with the U.S. in some capacity and that the Russian people are scared to death that she's going to get in (not as much as I am!) . War machines have to be turned on for the states to save themselves from financial ruin.  They're cranking it up now. 

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Says that Hillary's war hawk stance is going to cause this if she gets elected and there will be a confrontation of Russia with the U.S. in some capacity and that the Russian people are scared to death that she's going to get in (not as much as I am!) . War machines have to be turned on for the states to save themselves from financial ruin.  They're cranking it up now. 

War creates jobs, inspires innovation and all kinds of economic positives, but it absolutely ruins society, not to mention infrastructure and that causes all kinds of ailments and crime.

There are NO WINNERS in any war - only losers.

2 people like this

Just now, Malevolent said:

War creates jobs, inspires innovation and all kinds of economic positives, but it absolutely ruins society, not to mention infrastructure and that causes all kinds of ailments and crime.

The guys on top who stay safe in their ivory towers like it, but they are the only ones. Freaking psychopaths is what they are. 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The guys on top who stay safe in their ivory towers like it, but they are the only ones. Freaking psychopaths is what they are. 

First of all, I haven't found a statement from Putin yet where he made such a statement. The video is obviously based on an article in the Inquisitr titled "If It's Hillary Clinton It's War,' Says Vladimir Putin To Frightened Russian people", and the alleged source of this statement is a "Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin" according to ETF news.

I don't know whether reports of the Russian MoD are available to the public. Maybe.

Furthermore that article in the Inquisitr presents another alleged quote from Putin:

The Observer reports Putin’s words as he describes his view of Mrs. Clinton.

First, there was Bush senior in power, then Bush junior. [Bill] Clinton was [U.S. President] two times in a row, now his wife has ambitions. Again, the family might stay in power. As they say in Russia, a husband and a wife are the same Satan.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3225440/hillary-clinton-means-war-says-vladimir-putin-to-frightened-russian-people-american-militarism-has-a-female-face/#efHpEcD3yP3E39KS.99

It is true that Russia has stepped up its defence efforts, but these alleged quotes from Putin seem to be an invention of the Western media.

1 person likes this

Here is a real statement from Putin, its tenor is quite different from the alleged quotes in the Western MSM [emphasis mine]:

Today, NATO seems to be making a show of its anti-Russian stance. NATO not only seeks to find in Russia’s actions pretexts to affirm its own legitimacy and the need for its existence, but is also taking genuinely confrontational steps. The mythical Iranian nuclear threat has gone now. As I said publicly on many occasions, it was the Iranian nuclear threat that was used to justify the need for a missile defence system, but we see that work to build this system’s infrastructure in Eastern Europe continues. Back when these plans were taking shape, we said that this was a deception, a fetish, a mere pretext. And this is exactly what it was. The number of military exercises has increased dramatically, including in the Black Sea and the Baltic Sea. We are constantly accused of military activity, but where? Only on our own soil. We are supposed to accept as normal the military build-up on our borders. Rapid reaction forces are being deployed in Poland and the Baltic countries, and there is a build-up in offensive weapons. All of this seeks to undermine the military parity achieved over a period of decades.

Let me say that we keep constant watch over all that is happening. We know what constitutes an adequate response in this situation and we most certainly will respond if needed in the future. However, we are not going to let ourselves get intoxicated by these military passions. It seems that others are trying to nudge us this way, provoke us into a costly and futile arms race so that we divert resources and effort from our great socioeconomic development tasks at home. We will not do this, but we will always ensure our reliable defence and will guarantee the security of our country and its citizens.

Source: President Vladimir Putin addressed Russian Federation ambassadors and permanent envoys (June 30, 2016 Moscow)

Posted (edited)

In all likely hood it's not going to happen, China maybe but Russia could put them in CHECK. But as far as he knows, we are going into a state of revolution against the GOV if she is "Elected" - Everyone is waking up to this corrupt BS and GOV agencies / Elite peeps protecting Killary - I'm sure the guys in the FBI are REALLY PISSED OFF at this point with what happened to Lynch and Killary. I'm not sure if this has been let known to PUTIN, but I'm sure his spies in the us and analyst know this already.

Best thing to do is have FBI + other GOV agents break off, hook up with Marshals, Militia, Sheriffs, Veterans, ECT - And go after her as arrest her and charge her for High Treason, as well as the rest of these !(@#$ - Bottom of the barrel to the SHITHEAD in OFFICE.

Then go after the REAL TERRORISTS - Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (which probably many of you don't know about) - Muslim Brotherhood - CAIR - Dumb Lives Matter group, others that have been infiltrated by the first three.

They may Terrorize YOUR STATES - But Texans love gun fighting, we'll shoot em' dead in seconds. Garland, Texas anyone?

-

7 hours ago, Malevolent said:

NAH - Only if it's to do good. DEUS VULT - Crusades :D

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

More like TROLL CAVES - these slimey skummy fat bastards they are.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Well now that's ironic.  There's supposedly going to be a rigged election going on (explain how Obama won?), so a war will be inevitable with the fact that they are desparately trying to get Killary in.  With the fact that Putin isn't afraid of Obama, I'm not sure why he hasn't moved on America as it is.  North Korea is backing down on the basis of the fact that Trump might win the election.  So if Trump wins, it's a win-win for everybody.  Strange how that works!

xD according to me, there will be war regardless, hiltery an trumpo work for the same people, trumps a shriner an hiltery order of the eastern star, so like -.- they probably
RELATED aswell,  amerikan people, i pity thee, your in for a ride,  who here knows where America fits into Bible prophecy? The Nation sonder skaamte that speaks like a Lamb, but acts like a Dragon. Isaiah 18, is, the american continent covered with many rivers?  does it have many helicopters buzzing overhead, the WHOLE time, from news copters to black copters etc, woe, woe woe.  anyhoo, must say, after being thru this here forum, what a delightful site, im so used to horrible people, that this place is very refreshing, i shall try be even nicer, and i love questions, ask of me, and i shall impart what i have learnt in my life quest,  Ancient worldview, no fear, no doubts, busy with social studies, and you lot are the nicest ive come across.  very very interesting.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.