Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trump's Canadian Connection

9 posts in this topic

Just now, thedudeabides said:

Who cares what his grand father did?

I guess I should of put this in the Off Topic Thread...new to posting here..I don't give a rats ass wat his grandpa did..just thought it was a chuckle Lol

Just now, Iamawake said:

I guess I should of put this in the Off Topic Thread...new to posting here..I don't give a rats ass wat his grandpa did..just thought it was a chuckle Lol

lol gotcha. I would have joined in the chuckle had it been posted to off topic. I was rather confused how his grandpa having a brothel during the gold rush was a bad thing. Shit I would have to. Smart man, created a strong business in a perfect area.

1 person likes this

haha! I read that it was the people that supplied the "necessities of life" that got rich during gold rushes, not the miners themselves. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

haha! I read that it was the people that supplied the "necessities of life" that got rich during gold rushes, not the miners themselves. 

Precisely.

I'm more concerned about how trump has called for neighbors who don't report "suspicious behavior" to be "brought to justice" i mean the whole say what you see crowd causes a lot of problems where there need be none.

31 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm more concerned about how trump has called for neighbors who don't report "suspicious behavior" to be "brought to justice" i mean the whole say what you see crowd causes a lot of problems where there need be none.

I'm not quite sure I understand your comment, or who it is directed at ? But I am certain I heard that Doctrine before, in history.

55 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

I'm not quite sure I understand your comment, or who it is directed at ? But I am certain I heard that Doctrine before, in history.

Oh i just meant i was more bothered about what he does and says rather than what % canadian he might be.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.