Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
grav

CT Sources: Movies, Books, Websites, Videos

26 posts in this topic

2. American Conspiracies: Lies, Lies, and More Dirty Lies that the Government Tells Us -- Jesse Ventura

In this explosive account of wrongful acts and on-going cover-ups, Jesse Ventura takes a systematic look at the wide gap between what the American government knows and what it reveals to the American people. For too long, we the people have sat by and let politicians and bureaucrats from both parties obfuscate and lie. And according to this former Navy SEAL, former pro wrestler, and former Minnesota governor, the media is complicit in these acts of deception. For too long, the mainstream press has refused to consider alternate possibilities and to ask the tough questions. Here, Ventura looks closely at the theories that have been presented over the years and separates the fact from the fiction.

In Ventura’s eyes, the murder of Abraham Lincoln and the assassinations of the Kennedys and Martin Luther King, all need to be re-examined. Was Watergate presented honestly, or was the CIA involved? Did the Republican Party set out to purposefully steal two elections on behalf of George W. Bush? Has all the evidence been presented about the 9/11 attacks or is there another angle that the media is afraid to explore? And finally, is the collapse of today’s financial order and the bailout plan by the Federal Reserve the widest-reaching conspiracy ever perpetrated?

11 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

Idiocracy (not about NWO but the state of society)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy

16 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

2. American Conspiracies: Lies, Lies, and More Dirty Lies that the Government Tells Us -- Jesse Ventura

Thanks. Both added. Post 2 will have to be trashed. 

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, grav said:

Mods, can you leave this here for a day or two? The thread was created to list the most entertaining science fiction movies of all time.

But I want to make a new one dedicated to the serious critical thinking topics we discuss here.

Kind of a syllabus for new conspiracy theorists. I also had a required reading thread, gee, about a year ago. A lot of newbies don't know what to read, what movies speak to the NWO agenda takimg shape around us. If anyone wants to add titles, and arrange order of importance, chip in. 

Hmm, I'll save room in post #1 for movies, post #2 for books, short stories, or important websites.

MOVIES

1. The Matrix

2. Eyes Wide Shut

3. Soylent Green

4. They Live!

5. JFK

6. Mad Max

7. Minority Report

8. The Village

9. Escape from New York

10. 1984

11. Dark City

12. Capricorn One

Hmm, I can't edit and save anything in post #2. This happens on my FE research thread too. 

Maybe I should cram everything into one post.

BOOKS, SHORT STORIES, WEBSITES

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The Insider (1999)

Nice post, but there's been so many books over the years,  and I still read 2 or 3 per week. 

1. The Foundation Trilogy (almost any Asimov novel)

2. Ender's Game

3. Shrodinger's Cat trilogy 

4. The Manchurian Candidate 

5. History of Civilizations 

6. Animal Farm 

7. Brave New World 

To name a few ...Then there are all the books like the None Dare Call it series, Protocols of Zion, The 4th Reich, Pandora, Her Box and Her Daddy's Curse, etc etc

This is not a simple task, lol

Books

1) War is a racket by Smedley Butler

2)None dare call it conspiracy 

3) The creature from Jekyll island 

4) tragedy and hope by Carrol Quigley. Make sure you read the 1st edition as some 250 pages were taken out by second edition 

OK, y'all. Great suggestions. But I'm not familiar with some titles. Can you suggest what goes where? I better fix categories before adding willy nilly.

So what are the categories?

Manchurian Candidate should not be lumped with Ender's Game, for example. Back to the old drawing board. 

Fiction, non-fiction. Or unknown? Movie or book? See Ender's Game again. book and movie.

NON-FICTION

-Political

-NWO

-?

NON-FICTION

- space

-dystopian future  (1984, Brave New World, etc.)

-?

And much patience, for me and y'all. This task will never be finished. Thanks for any suggestions. Once we figure out a system, it should be easy to plug in titles.

Add eagle eye and enemy of the state to the movie list. Two good ones.  Also Shoot em up, story line kinda is ct. Powerful gun maker and a senator, and a former black ops bad A who takes them all out. Lol. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, grav said:

OK, y'all. Great suggestions. But I'm not familiar with some titles. Can you suggest what goes where? I better fix categories before adding willy nilly.

So what are the categories?

Manchurian Candidate should not be lumped with Ender's Game, for example. Back to the old drawing board. 

Fiction, non-fiction. Or unknown? Movie or book? See Ender's Game again. book and movie.

NON-FICTION

-Political

-NWO

-?

NON-FICTION

- space

-dystopian future  (1984, Brave New World, etc.)

-?

And much patience, for me and y'all. This task will never be finished. Thanks for any suggestions. Once we figure out a system, it should be easy to plug in titles.

1. The Foundation Trilogy (almost any Asimov novel) - scifi , illuminati visionary 

2. Ender's Game- scifi,  sociological engineering 

3. Shrodinger's Cat trilogy - scifi, 

4. The Manchurian Candidate - political thriller 

5. History of Civilizations - history 

6. Animal Farm-dystopian

7. Brave New World -dystopian future

8. Pandora, Her Box and Her Daddy's Curse, - biographical memoir on freemasonry and the nwo.

9. Logan's Run- dystopian future  (the book NOT the movie))

Edited by octopus prime

Posted (edited)

Stand on Zanzibar- written in 1969 by John Brunner, it predicted Detroit in ruins, acceptance of gay lifestyles,  terrorism,  violence in schools, TiVo, electric cars, the "hook-up" culture, satellite TV and last but not least,  a president named "Obomi".

Makes you wonder if he knew something or just got lucky 

Going to have to leave this thread before I get O.T.  Books are one of my all time favorite things and I tend to get carried away. 

Edited by octopus prime

Posted (edited)

delete, please.

This was an unintentional duplicate.

Edited by grav

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.