Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

So you don't think #isis and #blacklivesmatter are connected?

35 posts in this topic

Well it is! and it is connected to agenda at work. But oh no i am not going to claim this without first proving it to you using common sense and a grasp of current events. Lets begin shall we!

-

The Structure of each groups effects

#blacklivesmatter effect

Spreading Racism and Lies

Pushing for Gun Control

Pushing for civil unrest through protests

-

#isis effect

Spreading Terror and Fear

Pushing for Gun Control

Pushing for civil unrest through isis sympathizers in the US

-

What else do they have in common?

They both share a symbolic color structure - Isis runs black and white colors in all of its propaganda, Blacklivesmatter runs a white vs blacks or blacks vs whites racial issue.

They both have members who have committed terrorist attacks

They both are deceiving sheeple into doing evil shit

Both are funded by Soros - ISIS Funding Connection & BLM Funding Connection

Note: One is believed by the majority to be ran by the CIA, so why not the other?

They are 2 sides of the same destabilization agenda. Funded by the same people, Pushed by the same msm outlets to take your guns, cripple your freedoms and usher in the new world order. Wake the f*** up! get off our back and start informing people before it is too late.

Need i go on?

1 person likes this

Nope.

Goebbels would be proud of this kind of propaganda manipulations

4 minutes ago, grav said:

Outstanding analysis, Shep.

The black and white colors are also reflected in the checkered floors of Freemason halls, with a red border. Also a famous flag.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/359a98ca0701d45e6b9f39053f4d0bf1/tumblr_inline_n0l2ldDlWk1rdemoh.png

http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/10079/10822730_1.jpg

Yep i was talking with cin about that checkered floor yesterday.

One thing of note could be the red and the white of the us flag is needed but the Blue behind the stars is not. They need to replace it with black? to fit the color scheme of everything else or specifically the freemason halls. I know this is not much to go on or prove anything but i cannot help but keep thinking about the blue.... and how the black is now fighting the blue. aka blm vs cops!

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yep i was talking with cin about that checkered floor yesterday.

One thing of note could be the red and the white of the us flag is needed but the Blue behind the stars is not. They need to replace it with black? to fit the color scheme of everything else or specifically the freemason halls. I know this is not much to go on or prove anything but i cannot help but keep thinking about the blue.... and how the black is now fighting the blue. aka blm vs cops!

Lets use the betsy ross flag for reference!

How it is now - http://imgur.com/a/vLKx8

How it will be - http://imgur.com/a/iEoZO

^^ but that's all conjecture so it can be ignored! just something i wanted to point out.

Of course, they are connected. That's the big CIA surprise.

Remember: ... In every country, state, city, and village...

Day of Rage: This Friday, July 15th.

Read Here: All the US Cities. http://knuckledraggin.com/2016/07/be-aware-not-there-day-of-rage-15-july-2016/

This could be the beginning of an unstoppable violence.

The "Day of Rage" is the trigger to "Summer of Chaos."

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

How it will be - http://imgur.com/a/iEoZO

^^ but that's all conjecture so it can be ignored! just something i wanted to point out.

OK, but instead of stars, how about the Islamic crescent in one corner and Black Panthers black power in the other?

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, grav said:

OK, but instead of stars, how about the Islamic crescent in one corner and Black Panthers black power in the other?

Yep!

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Of course, they are connected. That's the big CIA surprise.

Remember: ... In every country, state, city, and village...

Day of Rage: This Friday, July 15th.

Read Here: All the US Cities. http://knuckledraggin.com/2016/07/be-aware-not-there-day-of-rage-15-july-2016/

This could be the beginning of an unstoppable violence.

The "Day of Rage" is the trigger to "Summer of Chaos."

What is up with all this rage? Young black people have no idea how much better they have it now compared to their parents. I was not allowed to teach in some schools NEAR MY HOUSE because I was white. Nooooo, I had to drive 30 additional miles to inner city schools where the need was greatest. Did I make a fuss and complain? No. No rage from me.

White libs are also enraged. Well, everything gets their fancy pants in a bunch. Did they send their precious darlings to inner city schools? Huh uh. Private or majority-white schools for them. Yet only teachers with 15 years experience and at least a masters degree could teach downtown. Go figure!

As for Islamic refugees, widows and children coming here and to Europe? Go figure. No rage in those nice folks. 

I'm staying close to El Rancho Grav this weekend. 

Edited by grav
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, grav said:

What is up with all this rage? Young black people have no idea how much better they have it now compared to their parents. I was not allowed to teach in some schools NEAR MY HOUSE because I was white. Nooooo, I had to drive 30 additional miles to inner city schools where the need was greatest. Did I make a fuss and complain? No. No rage from me.

White libs are also enraged. Well, everything gets their fancy pants in a bunch. Did they send their precious darlings to inner city schools? Huh uh. Private or majority-white schools for them. Yet only teachers with 15 years experience and at least a masters degree could teach downtown. Go figure!

As for Islamic refugees, widows and children coming here and to Europe? Go figure. No rage in those nice folks. 

Don't forget, next week starts the Republican Convention on the 18th to the 21st. I believe that's in Cleveland OH. They are expecting 10K protesters there, so tempers will be hot. Also, on the 22nd to the 25th the Democratic Convention starts, and the protesters have already claimed they will disrupt that Convention as well. Both Conventions will give obammy a good opportunity to do whatever it is he will do.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

10 minutes ago, grav said:

You and me both. I was supposed to be in Baton Rouge Friday but have changed those plans. Even my buddy over there is coming east my way to get away from the mess. He said last weekend at mall of Louisiana it was a ***** but people were for the most part calm. 

1 person likes this

So Friday the 15th kicks off the Day of Rage and which will most likely continue on into the weekend right up until Sunday the 17th.

July 18th to the 21st Republican Convention.

July 22nd to the 25th Democratic Convention.

That's 11 straight days of potential violence and will most likely continue onward from there.

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.