Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Actors Required for Security Drills/Want Canadian Citizens but drill is in Colorado/ Very Odd and another in Vermont

25 posts in this topic

Actors Required for Security Drills (Crisis Actors) (USA) hide this posting

compensation: $1,000/day +Meals, Travel & Accomodations

E-9 is a private security firm is seeking crisis actors for training videos and drills.

ONLY ACTORS WITH CRISIS ACTING EXPERIENCE NEED APPLY.

REQUIREMENTS:
All races and sizes, but must be able to sit, sand, run for long periods of time.
18+
Canadian Citizen
Clean Background Check 
Confidentiality Agreement Must be Signed

Details:
Date: November 14 - November 17, 2016
Salary- $1,000 per day (10-12 hours). 3 Meals and snacks per day, Accommodations and Travel 
Audition Date: Friday, July 17, Downtown Toronto

Please cut and paste a recent full body photo along with previous crisis acting work, in the body of the email. Resumes MUST reflect crisis acting experience.

NO ATTACHMENTS, PLEASE

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5678749549

posted: 2016-07-12 12:44am

https://toronto.craigslist.ca/search/tlg?query=Actors+Required+for+Security+Drills&is_paid=yes

https://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/tlg/5678749549.html

NEED Role Players for Military Training! 8am-4pm 28-31 Jul '16 (Burlington) 

Vermont

***NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!***

***$80 A DAY CASH!***

We are in need of Role Players to act out "injured citizens" for one of the biggest Military exercises in Disaster Response ever World Wide!

Dates: 8am to 4pm Thu-Sun 28-31 July 2016 (Night Shifts available)
Locations: 
113 Ethan Allen Road, Jericho Vermont 05465
or
789 Vermont National Guard Road, Colchester Vermont, 05446

We encourage ANYONE 16 years old or older with valid state or federal ID and no felony convictions to participate!

Veterans, Retirees, Reservists, ROTC Cadets, those joining the service, students, friends, family and community members WE WANT YOU to join us! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!

Each Actor will be paid $80 CASH at the end of the work day. You DO NOT have to claim it on taxes since it is below the required amount for a 1 time job. 

It's very simple and fun! You just need to wear sweats and sneakers (comfortable clothes) with a bathing suit or spandex or compressions underneath and have a valid Federal or State ID (Drivers License, Passport, etc) and leave all valuables at home. Once you arrive you will get a ride in a military tactical vehicle to the training site, you will be assigned an injury and Makeup / Costume artists will get you into character (you will pretty much look like a "Zombie"!). You will then act out the injury and a military medical team will tend to you for their training purposes. Lots of fun! Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee, Drinks and Water will be provided FREE.

It is a great summer gig for College and High School students on summer vacation who need to make some spending money. The pay is great for a day with and supporting the military.

Our company E-9 Enterprises Inc. is Military Veteran owned and we conduct these training events supporting the U.S. military worldwide. You can see our website at www.e-9.com or Instagram: www.instagram.com/e9_enterprises_inc

Role player spots fill up VERY FAST, contact me ASAP so I can get you on our list!

If you are interested contact Paul at E-9 Enterprises Inc. by responding to this ad with:
1. Name
2. Phone Number
3. Day(s) you'd like to work
4. Preferred Location

Thanks for your support.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5673895869

posted: 2016-07-08 8:23pm

updated: 2016-07-12 10:00pm

https://vermont.craigslist.org/search/lbg?query=+NEED+Role+Players+for+Military+Training!+8am-4pm+28-31+Jul+'16+(Burlington)+&is_paid=all

https://vermont.craigslist.org/lbg/5673895869.html

is it standard to have a Confidentiality Agreement on these? i've yet to see an ad with that in it. Unless i just missed it before?

37 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We are in need of Role Players to act out "injured citizens" for one of the biggest inMilitary exercises Disaster Response ever World Wide!

We are in need of Role Players to act out  "injured citizens" for one of the biggest False Flag Disasters ever World Wide!

Fixed.

We as a community of CT need to get an "actor" on the inside - confidentiality agreement my ass! 

Using actors from a different "country" may assist in the fact that they know that others know that the same faces reappear.  So, getting "unknowns" may just be a strategy to further confuse and obfuscate!

$1000 a day in Canada? Did someone add an extra zero by mistake?

I've always wanted to be in a zombie movie. Seriously.

9 minutes ago, grav said:

Actually, it's Canadian citizens they want and the show is to go on in Colorado. That's really bizarre to me. 

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

ONLY ACTORS WITH CRISIS ACTING EXPERIENCE NEED APPLY.

I wonder if any of the ones we've already seen will reappear for this?  Would love to see who gets hired. I've seen several of these ads on CL for actors before and don't remember seeing a confidentiality agreement required, but that could always come in the next stage of negotiations. 

1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

Wtf!?! Geez something really big is gonna go down!

sure seems like it

4 hours ago, grav said:

You can add another 0 on that, and I still wouldn't go anywhere near it. Seriously.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.