Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Behind closed doors... while we're watching BLM the NWO is being ushered in!

15 posts in this topic

World Leaders Have Sealed The Deal! Could THIS Be The Beginning Of The END?!

Published on Jul 11, 2016

You Won’t Believe What They’re Pushing Now!!!!

On Wednesday, June 29th, 2016, President Barack Obama met with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in Ottawa, Canada. This meeting was per their annual North American Leaders’ Summit — a trilateral annual summit where the “leaders” of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico come together and discuss ways in promoting “sustainable economic growth, helping transition to a low carbon economy, and providing better opportunities for Canadians, Americans, and Mexicans alike.” Among other topics such as climate change, cyberbullying, peacekeeping, and the fight for “sustainability.”

WHEN WE KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!!!

Because what ALSO occurred on the EXACT same day was the announcement of the proposed 51st State of America, named “New Columbia.” Fitting for a name, especially at such a Time as this…
But what’s even worse is that Mr. Obama has been making several cryptic and bizarre statements like never before!

Not to mention how this eerily ties in to what we've been seeing this week via Dallas and the Black Lives Matter protests, the goals of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), as well as the Club of Rome.

What could they be getting ready for?!?!

And what’s the BIGGER Purpose behind all this???

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

World Leaders Have Sealed The Deal! Could THIS Be The Beginning Of The END?!

Published on Jul 11, 2016

You Won’t Believe What They’re Pushing Now!!!!

On Wednesday, June 29th, 2016, President Barack Obama met with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in Ottawa, Canada. This meeting was per their annual North American Leaders’ Summit — a trilateral annual summit where the “leaders” of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico come together and discuss ways in promoting “sustainable economic growth, helping transition to a low carbon economy, and providing better opportunities for Canadians, Americans, and Mexicans alike.” Among other topics such as climate change, cyberbullying, peacekeeping, and the fight for “sustainability.”

WHEN WE KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!!!

Because what ALSO occurred on the EXACT same day was the announcement of the proposed 51st State of America, named “New Columbia.” Fitting for a name, especially at such a Time as this…
But what’s even worse is that Mr. Obama has been making several cryptic and bizarre statements like never before!

Not to mention how this eerily ties in to what we've been seeing this week via Dallas and the Black Lives Matter protests, the goals of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), as well as the Club of Rome.

What could they be getting ready for?!?!

And what’s the BIGGER Purpose behind all this???

100% open borders.

The ability to move Millions of Muslims stationed in Canada and Mexico into the United States.

The BIG picture Cinn.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Team Uzi said:

100% open borders.

The ability to move Millions of Muslims stationed in Canada and Mexico into the United States.

The BIG picture Cinn.

Why does it feel like this slow mo train just picked up speed and is roaring down the freaking mountain now? 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Why does it feel like this slow mo train just picked up speed and is roaring down the freaking mountain now? 

Because you are in tune to the melee around the globe and are now witnessing events coming full circle.

You can say with certainty, "This is being done intentionally".

1 minute ago, Team Uzi said:

Because you are in tune to the melee around the globe and are now witnessing events coming full circle.

You can say with certainty, "This is being done intentionally".

Yes. 

I live in the u.s. and I know my government is so corrupt that they spy on their own people when you're behind closed doors in the privacy in your home since 9/11 our government has a taken all our rights away and took the Constitution and ripped it up the world is coming to an end

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, tim said:

I live in the u.s. and I know my government is so corrupt that they spy on their own people when you're behind closed doors in the privacy in your home since 9/11 our government has a taken all our rights away and took the Constitution and ripped it up the world is coming to an end

You got that right, Tim.  We're in a surveillance state, no doubt! 

Welcome to the forum! 

:onfire: that's how I feel then I might be my privacy is being invaded I'm being stalked by our government using people in the neighborhood to do it coming straight out lies about me so that will help them I can hear them talking I can feel their presence but when I look there gone can I hear car doors slamming and tires squealing I sure know how to piss him off

6 minutes ago, tim said:

Really?

Haven't heard that before.

Ripped up the original constitution?

8 minutes ago, tim said:

:onfire: that's how I feel then I might be my privacy is being invaded I'm being stalked by our government using people in the neighborhood to do it coming straight out lies about me so that will help them I can hear them talking I can feel their presence but when I look there gone can I hear car doors slamming and tires squealing I sure know how to piss him off

Alcohol 🍷 Tim.

Try some alcohol 🍷.

Everyone knows that they are using cams on computers to spy, smart technology and cell phones to track people.  As far as people spying on anyone in their neighborhood, you would have to have some serious juju going on with the government to have them go to those lengths. Most of what they do is data collection to be used at a later date, no one is physically listening, they're just recording everything. 

Here's 19 seconds of NWO central planning speech by liar in chief at the 2014 Bilderburger

"Ordinary men and women are too small minded to govern their own affairs. The order and progress can only come when they surrender their rights to an all powerful sovereign."

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.