Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

4chan Drops 90 Page Investigative Report on the Clinton Foundation

4 posts in this topic

Shep, dude, that's awesome how you've been finding all this dirt on everyone. This thread and the Tavistock thread. I think you should archive this stuff by creating an Archived Library section or something like that for easy access. That's better than searching for those posts at a later date. Call it something like "Dirt: Caught In The Act."

Good Job Shepmando!

I remember when I was researching satellite activities when Toshiba launch their satellite model laptops. Everything on the internet brought you pages of information about the laptop but the actual information on satellites was buried deep.

Today if you try to research Bureau of land management (BLM), guess what you will find?

Keeping an archive is a great tool for research.

Everyone knows 4chan can't be trusted, it's been infiltrated.

" yeah i watched them investigate...some true some just bs....have to know the players and what this is....true all are corrupt but we were all born into the corruption...some is not something they can control "

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.