Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Houston Official Calls for Form of Segregation: Only Blacks Can Police Black Communities

8 posts in this topic

HOUSTON, Texas – A Houston city councilman has called for segregation in policing. In the wake of the officer-involved shootings of black men across the country and the assassination of Dallas police officers, the councilman said police should reflect the ethnicity of the particular community where they patrol.

Speaking to Fox 26 in Houston, City Councilman Dwight Boykins (District D), “I think at this point, because of the crisis situation, not in Houston but throughout the country, we need to have officers patrolling areas that reflect the ethnicity [of that community].”

The councilman continued, “Because that will eliminate second-guessing. People know their community; they know their culture; and I think that can make a difference.”

Weekend news anchor Sally MacDonald asked a guest on her show for a reaction to Boykins’ comments. Houston Police Officers’ Union 2nd Vice President Joseph Gamaldi responded that the idea was ludicrous and wouldn’t work.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/11/houston-official-calls-form-segregation-blacks-can-police-black-communities/

I don't know what to think about this.  Would it help or hurt? 

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know what to think about this.  Would it help or hurt? 

What's next? The hispanics should get their own police force, Chinatown too, etc. Furthermore there is no reason to stop at ethnic divisions. What about muslims? They should also have their own police force, apart from their own jurisdiction (Sharia law.)

Another question: what if a black guy commits a crime in a white neighborhood? In such a case the "white police" has to notify the "black police" ...

It would never work because they have asiand, blacks, mexicans, vietnamese, koreans, and Pakistanis living in the same areas. 

They would call whites racist if we asked for our own cops.  #WhiteLivesMatter

The truth of this is, there are areas that no cops want to go to.  And there are actually no go zones in some inner city areas, even though no one will readily admit to that. Just another example of the breakdown of society, I guess.  Gangs own entire areas in some places and they're not all black gangs, they're all colors.  What's the answer to all of this?  I don't have one other than a lot of this is due to illegal drugs (and all the other crime that goes with that) and the only way to take the profit out of illegal drugs is to make them legal.  (Oh the horror of suggesting that! The entire world would get addicted to something. Of course that isn't true or we'd all be alcoholics!) 

Pot is legal in some states and the only side effect has been increased revenue for the state.  No worries there.

Never work,  just my 2 cents worth. 

1 hour ago, Full Throttle said:

Never work,  just my 2 cents worth. 

I have to agree not gunna work.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.