Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titanic1

Sun Symbolism

10 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZzCLamwXVc

TWENTY-TWO 
Scorched by the Sun —Solar Signs, Circles, and Serpents
It is He (God) that sitteth upon the circle of the earth... 
- Isaiah 40:22 (written about 1,000 years before Columbus proved the earth was not flat) 

It would not be impossible to prove, with sufficient repetition and psychological understanding of the people concerned, that a square is, in fact, a circle. 
— Joseph Goebbels Propaganda Minister Nazi Germany 

In the mythology of the primitive world, the serpent is universally the symbol of the sun...The serpent was universally represented by the sun symbol, the circle or disk. 
— Bishop Alexander Hislop 

The Two Babylons 
The sun has ever been at the center of false religion. The Ancient Mystery Religions venerated the sun, the solar disk, as deity. The Greeks honored Apollo as the child of the sun. The Romans paid homage to Mithra the sun God. These pagan philosophies form the basis for the worship of the Illuminati and indicate the importance of the sun as symbol of satanic deity.

Englishman John Yarker, a well-known nineteenth century Masonic magician and occultist, in his Notes on the Scientific and Religious Mysteries of Antiquity, makes mention of the fact that the High Priests of the ancient Jews also worshipped the sun God.

He writes:
The Mysteries we know were practiced in a secret subterranean chamber under the Temple of Solomon, at Jerusalem, where four and twenty elders adored the sun, with their faces toward the east.
In reality, in worshipping the sun, the ancients were worshipping Satan. G.H. Pember, in a scholarly work on the Mysteries, Earth's Earliest Ages, affirms this fact when he states,
"There is little doubt that the culmination of the Mysteries was the worship of Satan himself."2

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica22.htm

The true essence of the Sun symbolism is its representation of primordial intellect, the manifestation of universal (cosmic, omnipresent) consciousness which transcends space-time and energy. The Human process of harmonizing with this force is called: at-onement, illumination or enlightenment. Atonement of a select group of their own initiated members and the awareness control of the 'profane' are the core of the activities of these dark priesthood societies - ancient and modern.
Symbol of sexual fertility, gives life to plants, animals, humans. In ancient Canaan the sun-god Baal was worshiped as a fertility deity.

The Sun is also a symbol of immortality or reincarnation. Just as the sun rises and sets each day, some people believe that you may die and then rise again.
See also: Plasma cosmos, Solar deity, Sun cross, Phoenix.

"For most people "Zion" is the name for Jerusalem as well as for the nation of Israel (Isis-Ra-El). More specifically "Sion" is the name given to a hill of Judea on which the city of Jerusalem is built. In reality, the name "Zion" refers to "Sion", meaning "Sun". Therefore the name "Zionism" is actually referring to the sun-cult, the Babylon cult, and f.i. relates to secret societies like the "Priore de Sion" or "Priory of Sion", which lost some of its secrecy because of the fact that the Rennes le Chateau mystery became so popular among certain circles. The Priory of Sion is a secret society created around the Merovingian bloodline (whose ancestors can be traced back to the royals of Sumer, Troy and the Greek "Gods") and related to the Templars as well as the Illuminati." It's particularly because of the true meaning of "Zion", that Jerusalem's hill has been named that way. As for the sun-cult adepts, hills symbolize the way to get closer to their God, due to the fact that at the top of them one is closer to the sun, symbolizing their God. Hence "mount Sion" or "Sun mountain"." [28]

https://conspiracyblacksun.blogspot.ca/2009/12/egyptian-sun-symbolism-911occult.html

If you own a TV 📺 in your bathroom 🚽 you could sit through this after beers and burrito night.

NEW AGE "Sun Worshipping" SCIENTISTS Are NWO Political Patsies !

Sorry, but this statement is nonsense. Afaik many ancient cultures adored the sun.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, roamer said:

Sorry, but this statement is nonsense. Afaik many ancient cultures adored the sun.

The sun gives life to every organism on Earth. (perhaps excluding those employing chemosynthesis)

Sounds god-like to me. (small g)

1 person likes this

I have one more point to make, for obvious reasons it is very difficult to find scientists who are sympathetic to the New Age movement. But the notion of "New Age sun worshipping scientists" is outright ridiculous.

The video consists mainly of a dialogue between Neil deGrasse Tyson and Richard Dawkins (both are either atheistic or agnostic). But who made the claim about "sun worshipping scientists"? The publisher of the video? And who are the alleged sun worshippers? Neil deGrasse Tyson and Richard Dawkins? ha ha ha ...

Dawkins is an atheist, and is well known for his criticism of creationism and intelligent design. In his most popular book, The God Delusion, published in 2006, Dawkins contends that a supernatural creator almost certainly does not exist and that religious faith is a delusion. In his 1986 book The Blind Watchmaker, he argues against the watchmaker analogy, an argument for the existence of a supernatural creator based upon the complexity of living organisms. Instead, he describes evolutionary processes as analogous to a blind watchmaker in that reproduction, mutation, and selection are unguided by any designer. He is an opponent of creationism being taught in schools.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dawkins

30 minutes ago, roamer said:

I have one more point to make, for obvious reasons it is very difficult to find scientists who are sympathetic to the New Age movement. But the notion of "New Age sun worshipping scientists" is outright ridiculous.

The video consists mainly of a dialogue between Neil deGrasse Tyson and Richard Dawkins (both are either atheistic or agnostic). But who made the claim about "sun worshipping scientists"? The publisher of the video? And who are the alleged sun worshippers? Neil deGrasse Tyson and Richard Dawkins? ha ha ha ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dawkins

Science is religion, even for so called "atheists."  In order to believe in science, one must have faith in the theories put forth.  Theories like gravity, laws of relativity and the heliocentric model, all of which ironically puts us orbiting around the sun.  

I'm not looking for an argument here.  

But to say that two guys, both of which believe in science whole-heartedly,  do not worship the sun, is silly.  They both fight tooth and nail to protect their theories, which have never been proven.  All of which puts us orbiting around the sun.  The faith it takes to believe that is no different than the faith it takes to believe in the Bible.  

Don't take this post the wrong way, I had to interject some theories in order to prove my point, that science is religion.  I'm not debating whether it is right or wrong.  I'm only countering your idea that them worshipping the sun, the very thing we orbit according to them, is preposterous.  

1 person likes this

@titanic1, I have to say that I enjoy your posts and the discussions they sometimes generate. Keep up the good work. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Satanists actually worship Saturn, not the sun. I have read that the sun before this one was Saturn,  which Romans worshiped in their Saturnalia festival. Don't quote me on that. But many antique cultures say that a previous sun was replaced with our current one. Eric Dollard, astrophysicist, also says this sun is dying. 

Edited by grav

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, grav said:

Satanists actually worship Saturn, not the sun. I have read that the sun before this one was Saturn,  which Romans worshiped in their Saturnalia festival. Don't quote me on that. But many antique cultures say that a previous sun was replaced with our current one. Eric Dollard, astrophysicist, also says this sun is dying. 

Probably why they sent nukes to Jupiter so many times to try to set it alight .

http://knowledgeglue.com/did-nasa-cover-up-an-accidential-nuclear-detonation-on-jupiter/

Edited by Team Uzi

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

@titanic1, I have to say that I enjoy your posts and the discussions they sometimes generate. Keep up the good work. 

Thanks, I mainly make them to generate discussion.  I learn a lot of stuff doing them too.  You have a great day, all of you!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.