Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

It has only just begun! you best start reading! More Protests/Shootings and possibly Civil War to come!

75 posts in this topic

18 to 21 and again 22 to 25:

Last two chances to stop the Trump train.

And to keep obummer in the Whitehouse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

18 to 21 and again 22 to 25:

Last two chances to stop the Trump train.

And to keep obummer in the Whitehouse.

Don't you know it. Now we wait for the paid protest to begin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Don't you know it. Now we wait for the paid protest to begin!

They're saying at least 10,000. About 4,000 bused in and another 6,000 arriving on their own.

You know, it only takes one crazy to get everything started.

The only problem, there seems to be 10,000 crazies this time and they're all desperate!

I'm sure Trump is fully aware, and now I'm wondering how he'll handle things this time around.

This is their last direct appearance of Trump to stop him, but the next and last convention will be to declare martial law and stop the elections so the shitfaced dickwad can remain a dictator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

They're saying at least 10,000. About 4,000 bused in and another 6,000 arriving on their own.

You know, it only takes one crazy to get everything started.

The only problem, there seems to be 10,000 crazies this time and they're all desperate!

I'm sure Trump is fully aware, and now I'm wondering how he'll handle things this time around.

This is their last direct appearance of Trump to stop him, but the next and last convention will be to declare martial law and stop the elections so the shitfaced dickwad can remain a dictator.

And how do you think the American people are going to respond to this?  The only thing they know is the illusion of choice in elections and they supposedly have the right to free speech, the sheep know little to nothing else about their bill of rights, but these 2 things they KNOW.  Will they lay down and take it? Or will this really get the party started? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Trick Of Gun Grab Talk

One interesting aspect of this entire psychological operation is it is intended to cause the American people to arm themselves. This is done by baiting the people with the idea that the second amendment rights are the target and reason of the false flags. Yet the real reason is to provide the arms, motive, and reason for civil war. These many distractions obscure the very real and much larger planned destruction of the nation as a whole. While the insanely well armed American people fight in a bloody civil war far worse than the initial civil war they will slowly become helpless to the inevitable nuclear attack which will destroy the nation in it's finality. My advice is if civil war breaks out in America regardless of if you are American, or not leave! Shortly after moves will be made to close the nation off to make leaving very hard.

The Real Purpose Of Passing EU Refugee Laws

New refugee laws passed via the conflicts in the middle east by the international community are actually in place in preparation for this massive disaster in America to close off the nations people who will try to escape. They know about this plan and do not want 300 million Americans returning to Europe. The refugee crises is a guise for the known planned crises to be created to legally enable Europe the right to turn its back on the suffering they played a hang in planning in those rich evil circles concerning America. Eventually laws will be passed in the EU to ensure war torn refugees must not be allowed into their nations, and can be easily forced back. This is in preparations for the destruction planned by the super rich elitist of Europe in America.

The Wild One

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

And how do you think the American people are going to respond to this?  The only thing they know is the illusion of choice in elections and they supposedly have the right to free speech, the sheep know little to nothing else about their bill of rights, but these 2 things they KNOW.  Will they lay down and take it? Or will this really get the party started? 

 

You know what? I was all set to answer boldly that this will not go over too well, but I hesitated and rethought that and had to admit, I really can't say for sure. Are you surprised by my thoughts? Just wondering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

You know what? I was all set to answer boldly that this will not go over too well, but I hesitated and rethought that and had to admit, I really can't say for sure. Are you surprised by my thoughts? Just wondering.

Nope not surprised at all, same here!  I figure a few patriots would stand up to that but be squashed quickly and efficiently, unless there's a military coup...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Nope not surprised at all, same here!  I figure a few patriots would stand up to that but be squashed quickly and efficiently, unless there's a military coup...

Fat chance of the military coup (mutiny on the bounty) from occurring since Obama has replaced decent military with generals who answer to Obama.  But they should really give it consideration, because Obama is not acting very becoming towards America.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, counterintelligence said:

Fat chance of the military coup (mutiny on the bounty) from occurring since Obama has replaced decent military with generals who answer to Obama.  But they should really give it consideration, because Obama is not acting very becoming towards America.  

Yes, he has, but there are still some people in there that would fight for America... but then, once they taste power... who's to say they'd want to give that back? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Nope not surprised at all, same here!  I figure a few patriots would stand up to that but be squashed quickly and efficiently, unless there's a military coup...

I get all sorts of information from my friends, and yet it seems that their older information was/is much more reliable than the more recent info. I'm referring to the recent information received about the battle below. One thing, though, Shep also said he received the same info so maybe there was truth to  it after all. It just dosen't look like it's turning out too well though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, he has, but there are still some people in there that would fight for America... but then, once they taste power... who's to say they'd want to give that back? 

Notice to Congress: the power belongs to the people!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.