Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

ECUADOR GIANTS SHOWN TO THE WORLD

21 posts in this topic

Published on Jul 11, 2016

In Loja province, Southern Ecuador and Peru border, many strange relics have been uncovered. 

Bones and full skeletons very similar to those of humans but of incredible size. 

2 people like this

facinating!. could giant humans roamed the earth long ago? scary to think about it.

3 minutes ago, Fourth echelon said:

facinating!. could giant humans roamed the earth long ago? scary to think about it.

There's a lot of evidence of it, old newspaper articles and stuff. I've always been fascinated by this. 

In my teaching outside the church as a child, I was taught of what was called the Pre-Adamic humans who were at least 15' tall and were not the Nephilim as they had only 5 digits on each limb and not 6. Even the Adamic age and during the Garden of Eden, the inhabitants were 15 feet tall. This was because the oxygen levels across the earth were at 51% thereby causing all life to be huge. As the levels dropped slowly down to current levels of 21% after the worldwide flood, all biological life had no choice but to adapt (not evolve) down in size because of much lower oxygen levels.

You'll never learn any of this truth in the books at school.

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

There's a lot of evidence of it, old newspaper articles and stuff. I've always been fascinated by this. 

Well, then, maybe you should take a trip down below with me one day so I can show you some very interesting things that me and my dad have discovered.! lol.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Well, then, maybe you should take a trip down below with me one day so I can show you some very interesting things that me and my dad have discovered.! lol.

Aren't you the one that still owes me a trip to Plum Island? lmao! Oh wait! maybe I owe you a trip?

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Aren't you the one that still owes me a trip to Plum Island? lmao! Oh wait! maybe I owe you a trip?

:b0vpxS8:

4 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I'll bring the Peroni's.   

Yes.  I just invited myself. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Walk Softly said:

I'll bring the Peroni's.   

Yes.  I just invited myself. 

:cheers:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.