Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

This video will bring BLM down

6 posts in this topic

This is AJ, but he's making some salient points here.  He describes how the CIA run media is pushing the narrative of bad cops vs. black people.  This does look like an orchestrated effort to stir up bad race relations no matter how you slice this thing.  Everyone is going to suffer, no matter what color you are. BLM meets with the WH and Lynch.  They are all part of it along with Soros funding it.  Sharpton is against state's rights, he's a big mouth piece for all of this. 

3 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

Al Sharpton...

Yuk, why isn't this POS in jail?

2 minutes ago, grav said:

Yuk, why isn't this POS in jail?

I have no clue but it's safe to say he's the mouthpiece of idiots and represents his base accordingly.

7 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

Al Sharpton...

That could pass for a SNL parody video. Say, what is the name of the empire that he speaks of? Is that...uh.....Africa? Maybe 3rd world countries are now referred ti as empires. I just can't keep up.

23 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

That could pass for a SNL parody video. Say, what is the name of the empire that he speaks of? Is that...uh.....Africa? Maybe 3rd world countries are now referred ti as empires. I just can't keep up.

This will explain how the Egyptians feel about it.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.