Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

GRAPHIC: Picture of Micah Johnson, the Dallas Shooter, After he was Killed by a Robot Bomb

11 posts in this topic

interesting. iam used to seeing graphic images of this nature. so doesnt faze me much.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

You think it's legit?

Don't know, but couldn't pass it up.

He came from an upper middle class family, so why the anger? MKUltra mind warp?

2 people like this

It would appear that wasn't the Droid he was looking for.

1 person likes this

Where is the evidence that an explosion occurred of a pound of C-4?  You'd think that a dozen people would have caught it on film.

I don't believe it.  Furthermore, the Dallas Police Department just happens to have a pound of C-4 ready to go with a robot to take it to the target?  Really?  Doesn't anyone else think this story stinks?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/12/us/dallas-police-robot-c4-explosives/index.html

8 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Where is the evidence that an explosion occurred of a pound of C-4?  You'd think that a dozen people would have caught it on film.

I don't believe it.  Furthermore, the Dallas Police Department just happens to have a pound of C-4 ready to go with a robot to take it to the target?  Really?  Doesn't anyone else think this story stinks?

I figured you'd be the first to raise the false flag. At this point, I find it hard to believe any news story. Did we see footage of the bomb robot? How much noise does that explosive make? Did we see any bodies, dead or alive, being transported to the hospital where JFK was brought? 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, grav said:

I figured you'd be the first to raise the false flag. At this point, I find it hard to believe any news story. Did we see footage of the bomb robot? How much noise does that explosive make? Did we see any bodies, dead or alive, being transported to the hospital where JFK was brought? 

A few things. The robot was provided by the military. That's why it took so long to arrive on the scene.

If they provided the robot, I'm sure they provided the explosives as well.

After much of the chaos seemed to die down, the newscaster was speaking and there was a pretty loud explosion that could be heard. I was watching and this was live. The newscaster hesitated for a moment turning towards the direction of the explosion which I believe was 4 or 5 blocks away. Shortly after the explosion, an announcement was made that the area was fully secured.

The thing that bothered me the most was how many times the "OFFICIAL" announcements kept changing. They claimed 1, 2, 3, and even 4 gunmen, but in the end, they claim there was only the one. I myself saw two gunmen in the withheld version video when the poor police officer was shot live on tv. There were two men running outside on the sidewalk and around towards the back of the parking garage.

The main gunman, is there anything coming out from his family about how they killed her son? Usually, those stories begin pretty quickly afterward. I'm not seeing anything like that, but maybe it's just that I'm missing it.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Rothbard said:

I'm not dismissing a false flag here, as I'm with grav.  What isn't fake in this matrix we live in? 

That being said, I have a memory. 

There used to be a show on TeeVee about a company based in the Dallas area that builds underground bunkers.  Maybe deep earth bunkers?  This is all off memory.  Anyway, they designed a new door and called in, I believe, the DPD to detonate a charge and ultimately attempt to gain entry into the bunker.  My point is, I'm sure with a force as large as DPD, they probably have access to C4.  I'm pretty sure they have a bomb squad, so they would have to have it just for training.  

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.