Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

In Dallas Texas, nearly 50 officers resigned hmmmm....wonder why

10 posts in this topic

Published on Jul 8, 2016

June was not a good month for staffing at the Dallas Police Department. More than 40 others who quit in the month of May.

One officer told WFAA that he “going to go to a city that respects officers…….I’m going to a city that will appreciate my skill set.”

The officer has worked for the Dallas Police Department for a decade.

Many say low morale is plaguing the department under the leadership of Chief David Brown.

“The big joke is we talk about — how many years do you have left in the department, it’s like a prison sentence,” stated the officer, who asked to remain anonymous.

The chief addressed the issue Monday at a Dallas City Council public safety meeting.

Chief Brown said that the officers are not being retained because of low wages.

Some nearby cities, including Fort Worth, are paying officers $10,000-to-15,000 more a year.

The Dallas Police Department’s starting pay is about $45,000.

http://lawofficer.com/2016/05/dallas-police-officers-are-leaving-in-mass/

In other news, Gov. Abbott of Texas was away in Wyoming at the time of the shootings and suffered scalding burns to his legs. ????

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/texas-governor-burned-accident-miss-gop-convention-40480202?yptr=yahoo

what would happen if we had "police-free" society? crime would surge to unmentionable levels -think about that movie "the purge"

1 hour ago, Fourth echelon said:

what would happen if we had "police-free" society? crime would surge to unmentionable levels -think about that movie "the purge"

I was saying that very thing to my wife just yesterday.

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

One officer told WFAA that he “going to go to a city that respects officers…….I’m going to a city that will appreciate my skill set.”

The officer has worked for the Dallas Police Department for a decade.

Many say low morale is plaguing the department under the leadership of Chief David Brown.

“The big joke is we talk about — how many years do you have left in the department, it’s like a prison sentence,” stated the officer, who asked to remain anonymous.

The chief addressed the issue Monday at a Dallas City Council public safety meeting.

Chief Brown said that the officers are not being retained because of low wages.

Some nearby cities, including Fort Worth, are paying officers $10,000-to-15,000 more a year.

The Dallas Police Department’s starting pay is about $45,000.

http://lawofficer.com/2016/05/dallas-police-officers-are-leaving-in-mass/

In other news, Gov. Abbott of Texas was away in Wyoming at the time of the shootings and suffered scalding burns to his legs. ????

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/texas-governor-burned-accident-miss-gop-convention-40480202?yptr=yahoo

If someone is paying much higher wages, it's inevitable that people will leave.

Also, if people become disheartened with their jobs protecting the people, it starts from the top and works its way down into the soldiers who hold the front lines. They think to themselves, "why am I risking my own life for people who don't appreciate me doing so?"

Exactly. Let anarchy reign in communities that hate cops. I'm not defending all cops. Around here they set up speed traps to "generate" revenue. Judges give special treatment to influential people. The justice system works jerkily at best. Always has. A rich black guy near me gets away with all crimes all the time.

The feds planned this mess years ago. They gave big grants for police departments to hire more cops, buy more cop cars and equipment.  Then they stopped the moolah. As we all know, government bureaucracies do not cut back. Never. So Deputy Dipstick was instructed to shake down citizens doing 55 where the sign changes the limit to 45. I am NOT a fast driver, CM. No, I'm not. One cop told me his mayor made them do it. And he thanked me for pulling into a well lit parking lot. I live in the boonies.  Few cars on the road. But I have counted 4 patrol cars on a stretch of about 20 miles. People hate cops now. They didn't used to. And cops have an attttitude! My own nephew, for example. 

2 people like this

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/07/11/dallas-police-chief-were-asking-cops-to-do-too-much-in-this-country/

I not sure I need them to solve every problem either...

But cops won't let the criminal blacks get away with anything, so this is a rebellion against everything just like Berkeley and Kent State.  Another irrational cause.  Obama is sticking the knife in everybody's back while smiling the whole time.  Remember muslims are friendly right up to that moment.  

Posted (edited)

There is no conspiracy here. Dallas is my town and Ill tell you why so many officers have left. Yes, surrounding cities pay a lot more. Starting pay for DPD is between 40 and 45 thousand dollar a year. Plus, a few months ago Chief Brown wanted more cops on night shift and that made a lot of officers mad.

DALLAS -- Just awful. That's the only way to describe Dallas crime stats released Monday -- murders up a whopping 86%.

For Chief David Brown, the answer is as simple as night and day.  He wants to shift up to 600 officers to work nights and weekends.

Monday, reps from the police associations calling for Chief Brown to step down met with Mayor Mike Rawlings who has steadfastly supported his chief.

Tuesday, nobody was willing to talk on-camera, but the city manager released a statement basically saying, in the long run, shifting officers would put a strain on the police force.

So they're now looking into a plan b.

http://cw33.com/2016/03/29/dallas-police-chief-wants-officers-on-night-shift/

<snip>

Dallas Police Chief David Brown has come under fire in recent days after detailing a controversial plan that called for reassigning 600 officers to different shifts and task forces to aid the crime-fighting efforts. He reversed course after Abbott offered state assistance.

The Black Police Association still says it wants Brown removed, however, and other police groups said that they have lost confidence in his leadership. But on Wednesday, several black city leaders fired back, praising the chief and denouncing his critics in the police associations.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/03/black-leaders-come-to-chief-david-browns-defense-after-black-police-associations-calls-for-his-resignation.html/

Edited by CGK

Some people would prefer a federal police force, cry to the government to fix shit.

Actually, government doesn't do anything well and the results would be disastrous.

On the other hand, Sharia Law prevents local law enforcement altogether and they merely police themselves.

Which avenue do you suppose tptb are suggesting we implement.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.