Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

So the situation as I now see it.

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

BLM linked shooter murders 5 police officers. BLM backed by Soros.

BLM is now actively blocking off Highway routes into major cities. Thus delaying and halting traffic. I40 bridge, in memphis, being a huge block off, as it is a main hub area for the highway.

Here is the scenario I see playing out if this continues across these major city areas. I will lay it out step by step, it is rather brilliant what these Soros scum have planned.

1. The event of dallas. Creates fear and unease between police force and those it is meant to protect.

2. Mass protests, disrupting commutes and business.

3. Blocking off of highways resulting in slowed transport of goods into and out of major cities ( most comes by rail, and is then taken by truck )

4. Some time the middle of this week, suddenly stores are running out of goods. ( cause, BLM idiots blocking the trucks on the highways causing the goods to "spoil".)

5. Mass riots due to lack of food, just in time for the RNC and DNC.

6. Martial law declared.

Bonus false flag event

3.5. Police reactionary event that results in greater protests and outrage.

This is what my mind see's after looking at all of the pieces. So long as they fall into place. This could be possible by thursday.

Now, mind you, the disruptions really shouldn't effect food, but it will "somehow". This is all just me predicting though.

We shall see what happens.

Edited by thedudeabides
2 people like this

25 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

BLM linked shooter murders 5 police officers. BLM backed by Soros.

BLM is now actively blocking off Highway routes into major cities. Thus delaying and halting traffic. I40 bridge, in memphis, being a huge block off, as it is a main hub area for the highway.

Here is the scenario I see playing out if this continues across these major city areas. I will lay it out step by step, it is rather brilliant what these Soros scum have planned.

1. The event of dallas. Creates fear and unease between police force and those it is meant to protect.

2. Mass protests, disrupting commutes and business.

3. Blocking off of highways resulting in slowed transport of goods into and out of major cities ( most comes by rail, and is then taken by truck )

4. Some time the middle of this week, suddenly stores are running out of goods. ( cause, BLM idiots blocking the trucks on the highways causing the goods to "spoil".)

5. Mass riots due to lack of food, just in time for the RNC and DNC.

6. Martial law declared.

Bonus false flag event

3.5. Police reactionary event that results in greater protests and outrage.

This is what my mind see's after looking at all of the pieces. So long as they fall into place. This could be possible by thursday.

Now, mind you, the disruptions really shouldn't effect food, but it will "somehow". This is all just me predicting though.

We shall see what happens.

It will build for a few more days then the conventions.. oh boy

Edit: its as clear as day now isn't it.

Posted (edited)

You notice it's been getting more intense within the last week.  It's been slowly creeping it's way in....so somehow people are going to be redirected into their local walmart.  All this just to keep Obama in power.  Subverting the Constitution by going about everything the anal way.  We've seen setups like this before where just before a bond issue is being passed so that they can get more funding for roads, there's a mysterious flash mob of construction everywhere in the town so that everyone will vote to pass the bond issue.  

I was talking to a cop the other day no doubt, and how the city was not paying them very well...they pay the bond issues that voters vote in, and just enough money goes into the till to make it look like the police are getting some money, but then it gets siphoned off for other things that it was never intended for.  He went on to talk about how there is some consulting firm that does whatever it takes to cheat the police out of their funds, and paying this hostile consultant some $200-$300/hour.  We need to bring some of our leaders down, and put them in the only government institution they belong in, the crowbar hotel.  We the People need to set the prescedent, not the president.  To make matters worse, everything our federal government is doing is criminal every single one of them.  

But yes, I think you may be onto something here...and when Obama visits Dallas, that'll be the first place that starts getting things shut down, and then it'll trickle down from there at a fast pace.  

Edited by counterintelligence
2 people like this

I am not sure it will go down exactly like that but perhaps something similar.

Here is how the NZ media is portraying it

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national

The seem to be showing it as cops bad protestor good.

How the media like to spin things eh.

32 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

You notice it's been getting more intense within the last week.  It's been slowly creeping it's way in....so somehow people are going to be redirected into their local walmart.  All this just to keep Obama in power.  Subverting the Constitution by going about everything the anal way.  We've seen setups like this before where just before a bond issue is being passed so that they can get more funding for roads, there's a mysterious flash mob of construction everywhere in the town so that everyone will vote to pass the bond issue.  

I was talking to a cop the other day no doubt, and how the city was not paying them very well...they pay the bond issues that voters vote in, and just enough money goes into the till to make it look like the police are getting some money, but then it gets siphoned off for other things that it was never intended for.  He went on to talk about how there is some consulting firm that does whatever it takes to cheat the police out of their funds, and paying this hostile consultant some $200-$300/hour.  We need to bring some of our leaders down, and put them in the only government institution they belong in, the crowbar hotel.  We the People need to set the prescedent, not the president.  To make matters worse, everything our federal government is doing is criminal every single one of them.  

But yes, I think you may be onto something here...and when Obama visits Dallas, that'll be the first place that starts getting things shut down, and then it'll trickle down from there at a fast pace.  

I see it as his smug ass in your face look what I am doing.

16 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

I am not sure it will go down exactly like that but perhaps something similar.

Here is how the NZ media is portraying it

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national

The seem to be showing it as cops bad protestor good.

How the media like to spin things eh.

The sad truth is the Cops are all decent, great people. The issue is a culture that has lost all respect for authority. We have a serious Latino Gang issue in our inner cities, MS13 and the like. As well as a major African can Gang culture. With the now added Somali Gang culture in Minneapolis.

Our police are under paid, under appreciated, and most definitely illegitimately demonized. Is there an occasional bad egg. Damn right, just like every single job in the world. Guess what, they get taken care of.

5 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

The sad truth is the Cops are all decent, great people. The issue is a culture that has lost all respect for authority. We have a serious Latino Gang issue in our inner cities, MS13 and the like. As well as a major African can Gang culture. With the now added Somali Gang culture in Minneapolis.

Our police are under paid, under appreciated, and most definitely illegitimately demonized. Is there an occasional bad egg. Damn right, just like every single job in the world. Guess what, they get taken care of.

I was just letting you know how the foreign press is going to show this if something does go down.

They have already prepositioned and primed public perception and are starting to paint the USA as a bigoted police state. I wonder if they are positioning the idea the UN having to police the USA because the cops can't be trusted.

UN peacekeepers are generally soldiers. A slippery slope to be on.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

I was just letting you know how the foreign press is going to show this if something does go down.

They have already prepositioned and primed public perception and are starting to paint the USA as a bigoted police state. I wonder if they are positioning the idea the UN having to police the USA because the cops can't be trusted.

UN peacekeepers are generally soldiers. A slippery slope to be on.

They come, they die. That for me is the decider for picking up arms. If foreign troops set foot on my nations soil. I go to battle.

Edited by thedudeabides

3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

They come, they die. That or me is the decider for picking up arms. If foreign troops set foot on my nations soil. I go to battle.

That might be the response they desire. Gives justification to disarm the US public. Then serious oppression could take place with little serious resistance.

Your government seems determined to take away your guns in the long run. They have been building that narrative for some time.

Just now, Guitar Doc said:

That might be the response they desire. Gives justification to disarm the US public. Then serious oppression could take place with little serious resistance.

Your government seems determined to take away your guns in the long run. They have been building that narrative for some time.

There isn't an army large enough to disarm us. Even if 3% resist we outnumber the largest military by a large margin.

45 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

There isn't an army large enough to disarm us. Even if 3% resist we outnumber the largest military by a large margin.

I like that attitude.

But I don't think any of the general public will be able to shoot down a drone, missiles or helicopters tanks etc.

The theoretical paper I saw suggested they would just cut food supplies to bring people to their knees. Then they would turn the group against themselves by saying they wouldn't return the food supplies until the dissidents rebels terrorists were handed over.

You have to think about the tactics used by military and armed forces used to take over cities in Libya Iraq Afghanistan.

They cut off the city supply lines, there are only so many roads and they can be controlled.

They cut electricity, water, communication lines. The bomb the hospitals and claim terrorists did it. Then they start indescriminate bombing and kill anyone fleeing. All the time they control the media to change public perception of events.

In the end people are begging to give up and the patriot's get betrayed by their own people to stop the misery.

I like your attitude, but if you study the tactics already used by the US military and other military forces to take down superior numbers you see not many places hold out longer than two weeks.

Just now, Guitar Doc said:

I like that attitude.

But I don't think any of the general public will be able to shoot down a drone, missiles or helicopters tanks etc.

The theoretical paper I saw suggested they would just cut food supplies to bring people to their knees. Then they would turn the group against themselves by saying they wouldn't return the food supplies until the dissidents rebels terrorists were handed over.

You have to think about the tactics used by military and armed forces used to take over cities in Libya Iraq Afghanistan.

They cut off the city supply lines, there are only so many roads and they can be controlled.

They cut electricity, water, communication lines. The bomb the hospitals and claim terrorists did it. Then they start indescriminate bombing and kill anyone fleeing. All the time they control the media to change public perception of events.

In the end people are begging to give up and the patriot's get betrayed by their own people to stop the misery.

I like your attitude, but if you study the tactics already used by the US military and other military forces to take down superior numbers you see not many places hold out longer than two weeks.

You forget our military is full of patriotic men and women who will not abide a government who would do such things to its own people.

Also, those of us who would rebel are armed more than enough to fight back.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.