Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

For Conspiracy Theorists Only - Could Dallas be...?

33 posts in this topic

Posted on Sunday the 10th of July 2016, by Joe A. Gilbertson : Staff Writer

The deadly Clintons. Could Dallas be ...?

I was discussing the Clinton email travesty with my colleague Thursday afternoon and told him, feeling perfectly assured "The Clinton's have a way of manipulating the press, so I'll bet you a dollar a major incident of somekind will occur either tonight or tomorrow to take the focus off of Hillary's investigation." 

The next day the headlines were horrendous - 5 police murdered in Dallas.

According to conspiracy theorists, way too many people have 'conveniently' died around the Clintons, from accidents, suicide or mysterious circumstances. From Vince Foster in 1993 to Suzanne Coleman who committed "suicide" in 1977 by shooting herself in the back of the head (claimed to be 7 months pregant with Bill Clinton's child), to the death of John Ashe three weeks ago the day before he is set to testify. All of this has been outlined by Conspiracy website What Really Happened a total off 46 suspicious deaths have occurred related to the Clinton's over the past three decades. 

Normally I would not soil the pages of the Punching Bag Post with conspiracy theory material, no matter how compelling. By definition conspiracy theories are unprovable, despite any obvious patterns one might see. 

<snip>

http://punchingbagpost.com/for-conspiracy-theorists-only---could-dallas-be

Well written piece by a non CTer, according to him. 

2 people like this

By definition conspiracy theories are unprovable, despite any obvious patterns one might see. 

That is not a fair thing to say, they are yet to be proven. ;)

I think it is highly possible that Clinton is connected in some way. As Soros would only want his puppet in there, so it would make sense for him to do everything he can to disrupt and distract from her nefarious deeds.

1 person likes this

Yep...things were getting too hot for Hillary. Even congress grilled her FBI buddy Cromey then...Bang, Dallas blows up. Funny how Hillary's name has not even been mentioned over the past few days.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, CGK said:

Yep...things were getting too hot for Hillary. Even congress grilled her FBI buddy Cromey then...Bang, Dallas blows up. Funny how Hillary's name has not even been mentioned over the past few days.

Yes, it got quiet as quick as ebola did, they must have appointed a Hillary Czar? 

Did you see this?

#NEW @VP Biden, Fmr President George W. Bush, & Laura Bush will join @POTUS in #Dallas Tuesday for inter-faith service. @CBSDFW

Obama, Biden, and Bush are going to attend a memorial service in Dallas on Tuesday. Hum...no Bill Clinton? Wonder why that is...

I think the last time we had a President and Vice President in Dallas at the same time was .......1963,  Kennedy and LBJ.

1 minute ago, CGK said:

I think the last time we had a President and Vice President in Dallas at the same time was .......1963,  Kennedy and LBJ.

:damned: What do you think?  

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Get Hilary there too and see if we can find a tactical nuke right quick?  :)

2 people like this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I don't know but it sure seems strange to me that both the Potus and VP are going to attend the memorial together. I know they cant fly on the same plane because of National Security Reasons. Having those 2 along with George in the same building downtown with all the BS that has been going on in this city is probably not a very good idea. Just sayin....

This is where the memorial is going to be held.

http://www.dallasculture.org/meyersonSymphonyCenter/aboutBuilding.asp

13 minutes ago, CGK said:
5 minutes ago, CGK said:

Did you see this?

#NEW @VP Biden, Fmr President George W. Bush, & Laura Bush will join @POTUS in #Dallas Tuesday for inter-faith service. @CBSDFW

Obama, Biden, and Bush are going to attend a memorial service in Dallas on Tuesday. Hum...no Bill Clinton? Wonder why that is...

Yeah and Greg Abbot just happens to be badly burned hiding in Wyoming.  Is BLM ironically be the one trying to knock off the Bushes for being white or are they going to change their tune and try taking a stab at Obama?  Gotta remember about 'Ol Soros puppeteer.  Most likely all the Bushes are already in Texas so they wouldn't need to be travelling far, but only if they were somewhere else at their leisure.  Something doesn't smell right if BLM were to try to take out Bush or claim to have tried to take out Bush and instead "accidentally" take a pot shot at Obama.  Worse yet, they put Biden in as president.  

Inter-faith service are you kidding me?  That sounds like an pro-Islamic service.  And some of the pictures I've seen, already has that charismania tune to it.  

May I remind you that this organization does not tolerate failure (don't miss your lines now...right on cue).

Just now, CGK said:

I don't know but it sure seems strange to me that both the Potus and VP are going to attend the memorial together. I know they cant fly on the same plane because of National Security Reasons. Having those 2 along with George in the same building downtown with all the BS that has been going on in this city is probably not a very good idea. Just sayin....

This is where the memorial is going to be held.

http://www.dallasculture.org/meyersonSymphonyCenter/aboutBuilding.asp

But why is Hillary on Air Force One if this is the case?

14 minutes ago, CGK said:

Did you see this?

Stay vigilante, Dallasites! You're about to experience major frustration as you try to get around your city, through the traffic that has come to a screeching halt so your overlords can pretend to care and the real ass kicker is we pay them to do it.

Note to next president if we have one: Stay the hell home and quit flying around like you're the freaking king of the world on the peasants dime. You are unworthy of adoration.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Stay vigilante, Dallasites! You're about to experience major frustration as you try to get around your city, through the traffic that has come to a screeching halt so your overlords can pretend to care and the real ass kicker is we pay them to do it.

Note to next president if we have one: Stay the hell home and quit flying around like you're the freaking king of the world on the peasants dime. You are unworthy of adoration.

TFR just issued for Very Irritating Person:

http://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_6_3149.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.