Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

America Will Experience Civil War And Revolutionary War Together With Approaching Pandemic

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The reasons for all this black lives matter hate white people and now to kill cops is a well thought out planned 2 pronged attack on America.

1. Racial division between black, white and muslims to create mistrust, hatred and thereby creating a civil war amongst the citizens themselves.

2. Killing Cops promotes aggression towards government and all authority thereby promoting political revolution between the people and government as a revolutionary war.

While both black and white will be fighting amongst each other, the invading refugees/muslims will be drawing their swords on everyone.

The anger towards the police will begin to spread even into the white communities because of planted police false flags against white as well as black.

The irony to this will be black cops will be used in the aggression towards whites to help stir things up.

As more cops become targets of both black and white civilians, that's when the government will step in and mass terminate both races by the millions along with the muslims.

Everyone is expendable, black, white, and muslim alike!

And what I'm also saying is America will experience both a civil war and revolutionary war happening at the same time.

The big secret is "who will reap the rewards and pick up the pieces when all is said and done?"

It won't be the US government like you think!

Nor Islam...

Edited by Cryptid Mold
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Next Up: PANDEMIC:

Just before November, you will begin to hear rumblings about a growing pandemic. Quite possibly even more than one, but it/they will be overshadowed by the election (which may never even occur), so no one will pay much attention because of all the violence that will be taking place.

This quite possible double mutated (lab) virus will jump out from nowhere and bite everyone in the ass before they have time to ever prepare for it!

Edited by Cryptid Mold

9 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Next Up: PANDEMIC:

Just before November, you will begin to hear rumblings about a growing pandemic. Quite possibly even more than one, but it/they will be overshadowed by the election (which may never even occur), so no one will pay much attention because of all the violence that will be taking place.

This quite possible double mutated (lab) virus will jump out from nowhere and bite everyone in the ass before they have time to ever prepare for it!

Luckily when the ebola scare came around in 2014, a lot of people did a lot of research and learned a lot about viruses.  And they learned about adaptogens and other useful medications. Not knowing what will jump out at people is of course a disadvantage, but some protocols are the same for just about any virus, hydration and staying clean are top on that list. And staying away from other people. 

1 person likes this

Happening during pandemic:

Shortages of everything

Rapidly rising prices

Collapsing dollar

Hyperinflation

Utility failures/shutdowns

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Luckily when the ebola scare came around in 2014, a lot of people did a lot of research and learned a lot about viruses.  And they learned about adaptogens and other useful medications. Not knowing what will jump out at people is of course a disadvantage, but some protocols are the same for just about any virus, hydration and staying clean are top on that list. And staying away from other people. 

Most important: Alkaline your system now.

1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Most important: Alkaline your system now.

Yep. Juicing will do that and intake of acv.  Meat makes your system acid. How do you alkaline your system? 

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Yep. Juicing will do that and intake of acv.  Meat makes your system acid. How do you alkaline your system? 

Distilled water, Sodium Bicarbonate/Baking Soda, Lemon, ACV, and sometimes added blackstrap Molasses and/or Raw Honey.

Also, I make one gallon of lemonade with 20,000mg vitamin C, ACV and plenty of Liquid Chlorophyll.

Edited by Cryptid Mold
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cryptid Mold said:

The reasons for all this black lives matter hate white people and now to kill cops is a well thought out planned 2 pronged attack on America.

1. Racial division between black, white and muslims to create mistrust, hatred and thereby creating a civil war amongst the citizens themselves.

2. Killing Cops promotes aggression towards government and all authority thereby promoting political revolution between the people and government as a revolutionary war.

While both black and white will be fighting amongst each other, the invading refugees/muslims will be drawing their swords on everyone.

The anger towards the police will begin to spread even into the white communities because of planted police false flags against white as well as black.

The irony to this will be black cops will be used in the aggression towards whites to help stir things up.

As more cops become targets of both black and white civilians, that's when the government will step in and mass terminate both races by the millions along with the muslims.

Everyone is expendable, black, white, and muslim alike!

And what I'm also saying is America will experience both a civil war and revolutionary war happening at the same time.

The big secret is "who will reap the rewards and pick up the pieces when all is said and done?"

Nor Islam...

This an educated guess based on what's currently happening in the US? Or did you get a call from one of your contacts? I agree with the very real possibility of events that you've laid out. I'm just curious as to how you've come to that conclusion.😁

1 hour ago, Cryptid Mold said:

The moneychangers? The Bolsheviks are hard to kill. They go into hiding for awhile then they corrupt a president, cleric, king or two and start the cycle all over again.

However, I am optimistic that good will prevail and win the day. It's a nice fairy tale, anyway.

16 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

This an educated guess based on what's currently happening in the US? Or did you get a call from one of your contacts? I agree with the very real possibility of events that you've laid out. I'm just curious as to how you've come to that conclusion.😁

Some I was told years ago and now that things have entered that known area of knowledge to me, it's that much easier putting all the pieces together. I cannot, however, say with 100% accuracy that this is carved in stone, but I'll bet I'm pretty freakin close.

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

The moneychangers? The Bolsheviks are hard to kill. They go into hiding for awhile then they corrupt a president, cleric, king or two and start the cycle all over again.

However, I am optimistic that good will prevail and win the day. It's a nice fairy tale, anyway.

They are the ones hidden with unknown names who fly to and fro and from here to there always watching. The moneychangers are their tools/fools.

There is always still hope, though it seems to be slipping away daily. They are battling hard below still as we speak, but I'm not holding my breath anymore

Edited by Cryptid Mold

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.