Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

*Update* 7:50 EST Report all upticks in military activity here please.

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As of 0700 this morning. I have seen and continue to see an extremely unusual uptick in military aircraft flying from selfridge air force base, up to traverse city.

As of right now, writing this I have seen the following.

6 154C CH-47

4 A10s.

Mind you all of these were flying up. On a given day I may see 2 of either. Not 6 and 4, all heading up.

I will add, each of these aircraft were flying at extreme low altitudes. Low enough to shake my entire house. I would guess 300ft at most off the ground.

*Update*

I was in my local walmart and low and behold I turn the corner and there stands two Warrant officers. Color me shocked, I greeted them, shook there hands and thanked them fort here service. They spoke broke english. -_-

10 C130s in Florida?

Edited by thedudeabides

No uptick in Army Ranger & Airborne training (mountain phase) at Camp Merrill. (close enough to me that I always know when there is going to be a major offensive somewhere in the world)

If that changes, I'll let you know.

10+ c130s flew into atlantas airport Saturday.....very unusual that many.....few here and there will fly in out from Lockheed Martin but person reporting sees all flights coming in during daylight hrs.....he never seen that many at one time.....maybe that many over year and half......maybe

49 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

10+ c130s flew into atlantas airport Saturday.....very unusual that many.....few here and there will fly in out from Lockheed Martin but person reporting sees all flights coming in during daylight hrs.....he never seen that many at one time.....maybe that many over year and half......maybe

That is interesting.

I was just in my local walmart. There were two Warrant officers 2nd and 3rd. I live in Caro Fricken Michigan. Why were they in my walmart?

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

That is interesting.

I was just in my local walmart. There were two Warrant officers 2nd and 3rd. I live in Caro Fricken Michigan. Why were they in my walmart?

Walmart so deep in all this.....they are source of intel on us for TPTB .....this I know first hand......if you shop a walmart you are on a list .....and they know your fave food.....your illness.....last time your stomach hurt..........unless pay always with cash.....but then again who knows about that as well......could be some facial recognition systems in place

Edited by Paradisebaby

We will see what happens after the RNC, and DNC conventions, that's even if they finish at all..

On 7/10/2016 at 6:21 PM, RabidWolf said:

No uptick in Army Ranger & Airborne training (mountain phase) at Camp Merrill. (close enough to me that I always know when there is going to be a major offensive somewhere in the world)

If that changes, I'll let you know.

Bumping.

Over the past week there has been an increase in training activity @ Camp Merrill (and the surrounding area), Georgia. (Army Ranger Training Camp)
(multiple fly-overs a day currently)

This is well above the normal activity in this area over the past 4 years of training cycles. Something is brewing.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 2:46 PM, thedudeabides said:

As of 0700 this morning. I have seen and continue to see an extremely unusual uptick in military aircraft flying from selfridge air force base, up to traverse city.

As of right now, writing this I have seen the following.

6 154C CH-47

4 A10s.

Mind you all of these were flying up. On a given day I may see 2 of either. Not 6 and 4, all heading up.

I will add, each of these aircraft were flying at extreme low altitudes. Low enough to shake my entire house. I would guess 300ft at most off the ground.

*Update*

I was in my local walmart and low and behold I turn the corner and there stands two Warrant officers. Color me shocked, I greeted them, shook there hands and thanked them fort here service. They spoke broke english. -_-

10 C130s in Florida?

Maneuvers.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/05/aircraft_from_selfridge_air_ba.html

Ive been keeping my eyes on the Pacific. Dont be surprised if we see some serious crap coming out of that region very soon.

Three B-2 stealth bombers were deployed Tuesday from Missouri to Andersen Air Force Base in Guam, according to a military release.

The routine deployment of the bat-like bombers will be short-term, and will involve local and regional training missions, a statement from U.S. Strategic Command said.

The deployment comes on the heels of the arrival of B-1B Lancers at Andersen. The Lancers — long-range bombers that were deployed to Guam for the first time in a decade — replace the aging B-52 bombers in Guam.

More: http://www.guampdn.com/story/news/2016/08/09/b-2-stealth-bombers-deploy-guam/88498154/

WASHINGTON — The United States and South Korea have decided together to deploy the US Army’s Terminal High Altitude Area Defense System (THAAD) to the Korean Peninsula as North Korea continues to conduct intermediate-range ballistic missile launches.

According to a Pentagon statement released Thursday night, the US and South Korea will deploy THAAD “as a defensive measure to ensure the security of the ROK and its people and to protect alliance military forces from North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missile threats.”

More: http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/2016/07/07/thaad-officially-deploy-south-korea/86837806/

On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 7:49 PM, thedudeabides said:

That is interesting.

I grew up in Caro fricken Michigan haha! Didn't someone say there were supposed to be drills in Michigan over the next couple weeks? 

Japan Eyes Deploying THAAD Battery

The Japanese Defense Ministry wants to buy a Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense battery to step up its defense against North Korean missiles, NHK reported on Wednesday.

Until recently, there was speculation in Japan that Tokyo would deploy THAAD batteries only after 2018, when its five-year mid-term defense plan is complete.

But Tokyo decided to speed up efforts to bring in a THAAD battery because of the growing security threat in the wake of North Korea's recent frantic missile launches.

More: http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/08/11/2016081101374.html

Posted (edited)

Heard a few flying low over my home here in NYC on Tuesday.

Nothing since.

They were headed south or maybe southwest.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.