Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Wild One

The Planned Destruction Of America

65 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As we look over the situation in America we can see a common strategy which is easy to understand from a military standpoint. It seems that the current political situation in America is designed to lead the country into a civil war. This plan is constantly reinforced via the media, government, and controlled large religious gatherings in a subtle way. It is a controlled decline, and chaos that is designed to provoke the American people into such anger they move to overthrow the government. Creating division in all areas within the nation, and the constant stirring of the pot in the media we see a driven design to pull the nation if not now in the near future into civil war. The purpose of this is to allow during that time an outside force to then move in and destroy America in the midst of that civil war. Thus the nation of America would no longer exist, and it is most likely the object used to destroy America via outside force would be a nuclear attack. These nuclear attacks in combination with a weakened government dealing with civil war will most certainly destroy America.

• The recent false flag shootings have provoked the people to buy masses of weapons this is to cause mass chaos during a civil war. While on the outside it seems these attacks and shootings are to destroy the constitution in reality they're setting the stage for a planned civil war.
  • Shortly after a civil war America will be attacked via most likely Russia in a nuclear attack. America will not be invaded because the nations people are so well armed it would prove extremely difficult to physically invade the nation. Given the weakened state due to civil war a nuclear attack will prove most effective in destroying the remaining gov.
  • This also explains the vast interconnected underground bunkers across the nation which have been made to provide shelter during this planned nuclear destruction.
  • After all this has occurred the United Nations will step in as a central power to bring order to the chaos that will certainly occur via these circumstances.

When Civil War begins in America it is best advised to leave the nation, and find refuge. Shortly after a civil war begins the nuclear attack will be following with four certain targets being New York, California, Nevada, and Florida. These plans are fluid and subject to change but in general via this circumstance it has been agreed by powers outside the United States this is the best method to destroy the nation. Most nations do not like the United States, and it's aggressive military stance across the world. Given the nation has already used nuclear attacks on other nations the world will say that America got a good dose of its own karma from all this. This plan is well formed and created many years in the past obviously as part of a bigger plan to bring the United Nations into being.

The Wild One

P.S. I realized this was the plan after coming to learn of this book. The protocols of the learned elders of zion it seems is the root of the design for the destruction of America.

Edited by The Wild One

@Cinnamon One more thing that might make you listen to me. You need to get out!

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, The Wild One said:

As we look over the situation in America we can see a common strategy which is easy to understand from a military standpoint. It seems that the current political situation in America is designed to lead the country into a civil war. This plan is constantly reinforced via the media, government, and controlled large religious gatherings in a subtle way. It is a controlled decline, and chaos that is designed to provoke the American people into such anger they move to overthrow the government. Creating division in all areas within the nation, and the constant stirring of the pot in the media we see a driven design to pull the nation if not now in the near future into civil war. The purpose of this is to allow during that time an outside force to then move in and destroy America in the midst of that civil war. Thus the nation of America would no longer exist, and it is most likely the object used to destroy America via outside force would be a nuclear attack. These nuclear attacks in combination with a weakened government dealing with civil war will most certainly destroy America.

• The recent false flag shootings have provoked the people to buy masses of weapons this is to cause mass chaos during a civil war. While on the outside it seems these attacks and shootings are to destroy the constitution in reality they're setting the stage for a planned civil war.
  • Shortly after a civil war America will be attacked via most likely Russia in a nuclear attack. America will not be invaded because the nations people are so well armed it would prove extremely difficult to physically invade the nation. Given the weakened state due to civil war a nuclear attack will prove most effective in destroying the remaining gov.
  • This also explains the vast interconnected underground bunkers across the nation which have been made to provide shelter this planned nuclear destruction.
  • After all this has occurred the United Nations will step in as a central power to bring order to the chaos that will certainly occur via these circumstances.

When Civil War begins in America it is best advised to leave the nation, and find refuge. Shortly after a civil war begins the nuclear attack will be following with four certain targets being New York, California, Nevada, and Florida. These plans are fluid and subject to change but in general via this circumstance it has been agreed by powers outside the United States this is the best method to destroy the nation. Most nation do not like the United States, and it's aggressive military stance across the world. Given the nation has already used nuclear attacks on other nations the world will say that America got a good dose of its own karma from all this. This plan is well formed and created many years in the past obviously as part of a bigger plan to bring the United Nations into being.

The Wild One

P.S. I realized this was the plan after coming to learn of this book. The protocols of the learned elders of zion it seems is the root of the design for the destruction of America.

To me It is as clear as day that this is highly plausible and warrants extra vigilance!

Why would Russia attack the US? This is nonsense.

2 people like this

Tensions between Russia and the US are very high if you haven't forgot the situation in Ukraine, Georgia, and the fact both nations have ejected the others diplomats from the country in the past few days my theory seems to make some sense.

13 minutes ago, Brio said:

lol what? you realize the cold war never ended.

9 minutes ago, Brio said:

Exactly....

56 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

lol what? you realize the cold war never ended.

I accept you realize the cold war never ended. I realize it was all about the MIC that lost much profit in 1991 and reignited the conflict.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Brio said:

Why nuke Florida?

All you need to do is pull the plug and it will sink into the ocean, or better yet, have Bugs Bunny cut it off with a saw. LOL

I have a question. Has anyone even read this book other than watching that video? From the digging I have done most consider this a work of fiction...

10 minutes ago, MetaDoom said:

I have a question. Has anyone even read this book other than watching that video? From the digging I have done most consider this a work of fiction...

Yes, I have that book and I've read that many consider it a work of fiction. Either someone used it as a playbook or they were shaping world events and knew in advance how things were going to go, because that's exactly how it's gone. If it's fiction, it has become fact over time. I'm probably on a watch list for simply buying that book, but I was curious, it seemed forbidden and when someone appears to want to stop me from reading something, that is exactly what I'm going to do. 

Regarding Russia attacking the U.S., I'm not that well versed on the details, but I do know that the U.S. has built a missile defense shield that they are not happy about, they consider it an offensive move.  That's been a problem for a long time.  Putin is not the pussy cat that people think he is, he pulled a false flag event on his own people in order to move up in Russian politics and he was KGB. 

Putin may not be a pussy cat but a direct attack on the US is suicide and even the Russians are not stupid....Vice versa any direct attack on Russia would be suicide....Granted all this rift between the US and Russia is just that "rift"....Of course depending on who is in the White House at the time would determine weather or not the attack would be suicide.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.