Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

BOOM! CIA DIRECTOR ADMITS STRATOSPHERIC AEROSOL INJECTION, CHEMTRAILS

14 posts in this topic

Oh, look where he is!  Council on Foreign Relations.  If he's not describing what we are already seeing as Chemtrails, what could he be describing?  I don't know when this speech was made.  He admits that this can cause countries to rise up against each other. He's also thinking that they would tell them to stuff their carbon credits... whew.  Every day more CT becomes reality.  

1 person likes this

Here in Appalachia they spray CRAZY.....I can't believe anyone still upright.....and everybody here has some major health infirmity..... Mostly cancer....wish I could figure out how to post a pic......they sprayed so close on me yesterday I could of sent a kite up and took samples.....they not even trying to hide in any way now......I try to tell people to LOOK UP!!!

19 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

Here in Appalachia they spray CRAZY.....I can't believe anyone still upright.....and everybody here has some major health infirmity..... Mostly cancer....wish I could figure out how to post a pic......they sprayed so close on me yesterday I could of sent a kite up and took samples.....they not even trying to hide in any way now......I try to tell people to LOOK UP!!!

Wow. They really don't give a damn what the spray does to people do they? Occurs to me chemtrails could actually be causing the Earth to warm by trapping heat, if so it isn't working because everything I've read indicates an ice age on the way.

Just now, Brio said:

Wow. They really don't give a damn what the spray does to people do they? Occurs to me chemtrails could actually be causing the Earth to warm by trapping heat, if so it isn't working because everything I've read indicates an ice age on the way.

Yep.....wish I could post pics......my kids finally are buying it.....mommy not so crazy anymore;)........over winter I got snowed in for week+ so I decided to do a science experiment  (totally bored).......I took cup of untouched snow put on counter in my 80° house and it took 3 hrs to melt......then I took about teaspoon of the melted snow and took pictures......zoomed in close as I could.....I have a s6 so camera is pretty good......then once I got pic I could zoom in more on that.......so my findings........red and blue debris. ....don't know if metals.........and this is just best part......tiny nanofibers that when flash came on they moved........yep.......I still got pics..............so the take away........don't eat the snow!!!

Speaking of snow.......now it snows when above 32°......last winter it started snowing at 40°+.......and the "snow" was little pellets.....I could pick them up....count them......I try to tell people the laws of nature just don't change without influence. ....

4 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

Yep.....wish I could post pics......my kids finally are buying it.....mommy not so crazy anymore;)........over winter I got snowed in for week+ so I decided to do a science experiment  (totally bored).......I took cup of untouched snow put on counter in my 80° house and it took 3 hrs to melt......then I took about teaspoon of the melted snow and took pictures......zoomed in close as I could.....I have a s6 so camera is pretty good......then once I got pic I could zoom in more on that.......so my findings........red and blue debris. ....don't know if metals.........and this is just best part......tiny nanofibers that when flash came on they moved........yep.......I still got pics..............so the take away........don't eat the snow!!!

Very creative of you :cheer: You can post the link to a pic or PM Cinn to post for you. Here's a FAQ on chemtrails

http://www.rense.com/general4/fre.htm

20 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

Above house yesterday.....I have tons more but am having crazy trouble trying to even send them .....hmmmmmmm

http://i64.tinypic.com/5z2jc3.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/28b8jmg.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/moq5v.jpg

I'll try to load more but having trouble

http://tinypic.com/r/28b8jmg/9

http://tinypic.com/r/5z2jc3/9

http://tinypic.com/r/moq5v/9

I can't get previous links to load

3 hours ago, Paradisebaby said:

Gotta agree with that. Here in SE Louisiana they spray constantly. My little city does have a paper mill and had a chemical plant as well. Working in life insurance the past 4 years I've seen way more cancer deaths than anything else. One agent had 28 deaths on his book in 2015, out of that 24 were cancer related. I lost about 12 customers last year and about 9 or 10 were due to cancer. It's crazy I've never seen this many cancer deaths in one city. I know the epa says our air is clean blah blah blah and cleaner than the air in New Orleans and Baton Rouge but I do not believe it for a min. Seems we have had a huge spike in cancer in the past 20 years and some around here blame it on a chemical spill we had back in the 90's. 

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, Groove said:

Gotta agree with that. Here in SE Louisiana they spray constantly. My little city does have a paper mill and had a chemical plant as well. Working in life insurance the past 4 years I've seen way more cancer deaths than anything else. One agent had 28 deaths on his book in 2015, out of that 24 were cancer related. I lost about 12 customers last year and about 9 or 10 were due to cancer. It's crazy I've never seen this many cancer deaths in one city. I know the epa says our air is clean blah blah blah and cleaner than the air in New Orleans and Baton Rouge but I do not believe it for a min. Seems we have had a huge spike in cancer in the past 20 years and some around here blame it on a chemical spill we had back in the 90's. 

Yep....seems cancer and lupus and arthritis is crazy here....and not to forget mental illness.....btw I grew up in Donaldsonville Louisiana:).....paternal family all in Baton Rouge

1 hour ago, Paradisebaby said:

Yep....seems cancer and lupus and arthritis is crazy here....and not to forget mental illness.....btw I grew up in Donaldsonville Louisiana:).....paternal family all in Baton Rouge

Oh wow the co I worked for is based out of Donaldsonville. Security plan life insurance. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.