Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

This is The Most Powerful Natural Antibiotic Ever – Kills Any Infections in The Body

38 posts in this topic

The basic formula of this powerful tonic dates back to medieval Europe, that is, from the era when people suffered from all sorts of diseases and epidemics. 

This master cleansing tonic is actually an antibiotic that kills gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. It has also a powerful antiviral and antifungal formula, increases blood circulation and lymph flow in all parts of the body. This plant-based remedy is the best choice for the fight against candida. 

This tonic has helped many people to cure many viral, bacterial, parasitic and fungal diseases and even plague! Its power should most certainly not be underestimated. 
<snip>

http://www.riseearth.com/2015/01/this-is-most-powerful-natural.html

I'm going to make some of this! Recipe at link. Even if it doesn't do everything it says, it's got to be great for the body.

3 people like this

I think your timing on this is good as I think you're sensing something.

I made something very similar to this years back. I made mine in one of those really huge pickle jars and kept it all the way back in the fridge even though it didn't need refrigeration. Once in a big blue, I used it on my salad and had it for about 4 years until my wife dropped it when we were moving. I've made another since because this is good to have for emergencies come flu season or worse. Great for a sore throat to gargle and swallow. It's not just a cure-all, it's a preventative and immune booster as well.

I should probably make more of these and store them in my basement for the rest of my doubting family. When the next pandemic wave strikes, they'll be glad to have it. Pandemics come in waves of usually 2 and sometimes 3, but there have also been very rare occasions when there were 4 waves. The average global pandemic lasts approx 1 1/2 years, but can last even longer.

You can, however, be very sure that the next one that will come will be one nasty mother f***er! It's designed to be that way. Remember, though, no NSAID's. Only nonaspirin based Acetaminophen's like Tylenol with flu or chest congestion.

1 hour ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Once in a big blue, I used it on my salad and had it for about 4 years until my wife dropped it when we were moving.

lmao!  :chuckle: Oh, I'll bet that was a stinky mess!  So how did it taste?  Any way to dilute that? I guess you could add something to it, but what?  

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The basic formula of this powerful tonic dates back to medieval Europe, that is, from the era when people suffered from all sorts of diseases and epidemics. 

This master cleansing tonic is actually an antibiotic that kills gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. It has also a powerful antiviral and antifungal formula, increases blood circulation and lymph flow in all parts of the body. This plant-based remedy is the best choice for the fight against candida. 

This tonic has helped many people to cure many viral, bacterial, parasitic and fungal diseases and even plague! Its power should most certainly not be underestimated. 
<snip>

http://www.riseearth.com/2015/01/this-is-most-powerful-natural.html

I'm going to make some of this! Recipe at link. Even if it doesn't do everything it says, it's got to be great for the body.

What's the worst that can happen? You're only a couple of ingredients away from an awesome pot of chilli.

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

lmao!  :chuckle: Oh, I'll bet that was a stinky mess!  So how did it taste?  Any way to dilute that? I guess you could add something to it, but what?  

The stinky mess was in the house I sold, not the one I was moving into. lol.

No, just kidding. Of course, we cleaned it all up.

It actually tasted like a salad dressing, just a bit strong. Especially with the Ginger Root.

Yes, you can dilute it with water if you wanted to, but you would be weakening the medicinal effects as far as dosage is concerned. You'd have to take more.

If you wanted to use it daily in a salad, I suppose you could add olive oil and shake it well before using it. Using it daily certainly wouldn't hurt you. If anything, I would say it would build up your immune system for when you need it.

For an extra kick, you might want to consider adding cayenne peppers and jalapeno peppers as long as your stomach can tolerate them.

@Cinnamon, if you want to, why not add this threads link on my thread "What to do, and what not to do during any plague or pandemic." It's good and relevant information that may come in handy one of these days.

Research Korean Kimchi. I know the Chinese and Japanese also have this, but it's called something else or spelled differently. This is also helpful for flu season because it's so hot and spicy with vinegar as well.

Anything that's hot and spicy placed into a vinegar base is powerful medicine for congestion type sicknesses or where the lungs begin to fill with fluids as long as it's caught early enough.

I love this stuff. It's hot and spicy, but still delicious. http://atmedia.imgix.net/c7a4a6278bc74b417a8b5f691187f0b8febfa92a?w=1500&fit=max

@Cryptid Mold I've recently in last year trying to go Holistic.... Natural.....me and both my kids are definitely affected by TPTB....meaning when my girl was around 3 she really started having crazy hallucinations..... Auditory and visual....it wasn't just imaginary friends .....she stayed terrified.....I thought demons at first but elders from my congregation came to my home and reassured me she wasn't under attack....at the time I wasn't as clued in on how the gov messes with our brains remotely and through our environment..... I didn't know the extent....( if that was case.....we lived in ATL).....she didn't know what reality was.....she couldn't even go to school.....at 6 I went with conventional medicine....I didn't know what to do.....and gradually the hallucinations stopped......but I HATE she on a med.....she is 18 now and I think we have really good Dr.....since relocating here from ATL she has slowly decreased her med.....seems the Dr is bit of a rogue.........now for my son......drs "accidentally" double vaccinated him.....this was 2000........so now my boy is one of the "autistics"....60s IQ:(....he is trapped in his own body........he too on a med b/c he couldn't go to school either....lights....sounds.....smells....just was too much......he is sweetest kid ever.....no behavior issues and Dr trying to wean him off med too.......do you have any advice on how to treat symptoms as these.....I've started trying bioplasmas......Aurum metallicum.....ect.....I feel like just in vicious cycle.......mostly I'd love my boy to have a quality of life......he is very aware he is trapped.......3xs in his life he broke out and I met my baby......once after a seizure....but slowly......about an hour he went back in to his prison.......id love to hear your opinion.....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Paradisebaby said:

@Cryptid Mold I've recently in last year trying to go Holistic.... Natural.....me and both my kids are definitely affected by TPTB....meaning when my girl was around 3 she really started having crazy hallucinations..... Auditory and visual....it wasn't just imaginary friends .....she stayed terrified.....I thought demons at first but elders from my congregation came to my home and reassured me she wasn't under attack....at the time I wasn't as clued in on how the gov messes with our brains remotely and through our environment..... I didn't know the extent....( if that was case.....we lived in ATL).....she didn't know what reality was.....she couldn't even go to school.....at 6 I went with conventional medicine....I didn't know what to do.....and gradually the hallucinations stopped......but I HATE she on a med.....she is 18 now and I think we have really good Dr.....since relocating here from ATL she has slowly decreased her med.....seems the Dr is bit of a rogue.........now for my son......drs "accidentally" double vaccinated him.....this was 2000........so now my boy is one of the "autistics"....60s IQ:(....he is trapped in his own body........he too on a med b/c he couldn't go to school either....lights....sounds.....smells....just was too much......he is sweetest kid ever.....no behavior issues and Dr trying to wean him off med too.......do you have any advice on how to treat symptoms as these.....I've started trying bioplasmas......Aurum metallicum.....ect.....I feel like just in vicious cycle.......mostly I'd love my boy to have a quality of life......he is very aware he is trapped.......3xs in his life he broke out and I met my baby......once after a seizure....but slowly......about an hour he went back in to his prison.......id love to hear your opinion.....

I cannot advise you on dosing or amounts because it's for a child.

This is also not any medical advice.

1. Turmeric Extract: (Curcuma longa) (root) (Standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids) with Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract (Piper Nigrum) (fruit)

Note: If you child is on any medications, do not give the above #1 because the black pepper extract is synergistic and will enhance his medications like drinking alcohol does. If he is taking meds, just use the following.

2. Turmeric: http://www.puritan.com/puritans-pride-brand-0102/turmeric-400-mg-000525

3. Coconut Oil: http://www.puritan.com/jarrow-brand-0056/ppcoconut-oil16liq-058893

Coconut Oil must be at least virgin oil or better yet, extra virgin oil, cold pressed or with no heat and unrefined. Be careful what you buy. Not all oils are created equal.

4. Fish Oil: http://www.puritan.com/natures-bounty-brand-0484/ppfish-oil-bonus1000mg60s-012664

Fish Oil must contain EPA and DHA. If not, don't buy it.

Cannabinoids CBD Oil: http://elixinolcbd.com/blogs/buyers-guide/15974795-how-to-buy-cbd-oil-watch-out-for-these-3-traps

CBD Oil must have all the THC removed but must be high in CBD's which is the part that has the main medicinal qualities. The above link is a buying guide only. You can buy Canibdol on ebay. All of these oils are coconut oil based and all of these products are legal in all 50 states.

You will need to do your own research on how to administer these products to children based mainly on body weight, but also considering their age as well.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

OMG that's heartbreaking @Paradisebaby my daughter is pregnant with her first and I've been begging her to read up on vaccines before allowing them.

I've bookmarked Cinn's link and will definitely be making some of the tincture. Git my hands on some Jolokia a while back, they should be hot enough :vFpL81r:

I knew about garlic, but I've always thought HONEY - natural, not processed - was the best.

I'll keep this in mind.  And I'm going to run off a copy of it and put it with my prep supplies. 

Thanks for posting this.  

20 minutes ago, HRH_Elizabeth said:

I knew about garlic, but I've always thought HONEY - natural, not processed - was the best.

I'll keep this in mind.  And I'm going to run off a copy of it and put it with my prep supplies. 

Thanks for posting this.  

Yep honey and silver.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.