Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

I believe I have figured out why some of us are getting irritated.

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Certain CT terms mean something different to each of us and have come to be inclusive of things they really are not. We have also each added something of our own at times to these terms. Thus creating a sense of confusion. I think it would be a good idea for us here at COP to get together and decide how each CT term should be attributed. So we don't get into fights over something when we should be united. Communication can mean defeat or victory in all things.

below are the best terms describing what I think of when certain key words are used.

I follow this definition of a false flag. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

The contemporary term false flag describes covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

I follow this definition of a hoax. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hoax

something intended to deceive or defraud:

Fakery. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/fakery

the practice or result of faking.

UFO. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ufo

a mysterious object seen in the sky for which, it is claimed, no orthodox scientific explanation can be found.

For me the term UFO is inclusive to terrestrial and extraterrestrial objects.

Please share any terms you can think of that you see people disagreeing with you on or that you personally do not understand.

Edited by thedudeabides

19 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Certain CT terms mean something different to each of us and have come to be inclusive of things they really are not. We have also each added something of our own at times to these terms. Thus creating a sense of confusion. I think it would be a good idea for us here at COP to get together and decide how each CT term should be attributed. So we don't get into fights over something when we should be united. Communication can mean defeat or victory in all things.

below are the best terms describing what I think of when certain key words are used.

I follow this definition of a false flag. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

I follow this definition of a hoax. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hoax

Fakery. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/fakery

UFO. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ufo

For me the term UFO is inclusive to terrestrial and extraterrestrial objects.

Please share any terms you can think of that you see people disagreeing with you on or that you personally do not understand.

You are probably on to something.  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No one disagrees with me because I'm just a cute little green moldy fuzzball. :f7TRnPw:

Edited by Cryptid Mold

4 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

No one disagrees with me because I'm just a cute little green moldy fuzzball. :f7TRnPw:

lol

Under your definition,  what would an mk ultra operation fall under? 

Just now, octopus prime said:

Under your definition,  what would an mk ultra operation fall under? 

Well mind manipulation through drug induced hypnosis.

2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

lol

One of my old buddies here used to call me "good ol Moley," but yesterday he called me "good ol Moldy." Thought that was funny.

Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

One of my old buddies here used to call me "good ol Moley," but yesterday he called me "good ol Moldy." Thought that was funny.

Nice!

Posted (edited)

I think you are onto something.

When I got into this I was 17. My pathway in was UFOS as my home town was a UFO hotspot from 1967- 1976 then sporadic after that( the US military had a project in the mountains behind my hometown in those years)

It wasn't called CT back then, it was called cover-ups. It was focused on exposing government cover-ups 

CT was theory building in order to know what to investigate. One of my favourite things but alas it is all but defunct these days.

It takes a very broad knowledge base and an understanding of how the minds of the other people you are working with works as truly cutting edge concepts (new and unique ideas don't have words to describe them). Have yet to be defined.

Someone proposes an idea and the rest of the group tries to shoot it down while the person who proposed it tries to further define it. (As per the scientific method).

If it can't be shot down then it goes in the box of genuine possibilities until otherwise disproved (once again as the scientific method).

Sometimes even though it was shot down it had elements within which still held water.

These days on these types of sites I just call it ct or the ct scene because the newcomers don't know it as anything different.

You have to converse in the terms your audience understands. Most people don't know what nomenclature is let alone the correct use of it.

Edited by Guitar Doc
2 people like this

Dude - the difficulty damning our discourse is that disparate and diverse denizens are determined to deviate in the direction of disseminating disagreeable diatribes or developing discernible diction that is unduly dismissive.

Or, they turn everything into a dick measuring contest.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Dude - the difficulty damning our discourse is that disparate and diverse denizens are determined to deviate in the direction of disseminating disagreeable diatribes or developing discernible diction that is unduly dismissive.

Or, they turn everything into a dick measuring contest.

That is why all the best theory building groups I was in were with people who were all very good friends as they knew if you were opposing them in a debate it was not personal.

I have yet to find enough people online professional enough in the last 7 years to do this with.

The people have to know each other very well, understand how each other thinks and know and respect their knowledge base.

The infiltrator shills make sure they break up such potential groups on open sites. They also do not debate logically or scientifically.

I can't have a decent debate with some people nor on certain subjects, they refuse to enter into genuine scientific debate so no chains of logic can be constructed. Without those chains no logical arguments can be constructed nor can further definment of ideas or terms can occur. This causes me to view them with extreme suspicion.

They end up on one of my suspect lists.

Edited by Guitar Doc
3 people like this

allow me to interject here..i was never interested in ct forums. the story goes...one day while on a non ct forum someone posted a link to dj. intrigued, i joined..i didnt even know what people were talking about. that launched my joining other ct forums. i just like joining forums, getting to know other people from all walks of life. even to this day, many of my friends from those non ct forums dont know iam involved with people talking about cern, flat earth and chem trails.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.