Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Astrochik

Hellstorm - The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany (Documentary w/ Subtitles)

28 posts in this topic

I'm glad someone is glad I brought it up

what a horrifying story

why are you glad, guest?  Are you German?

I was born and raised in America but it is possible I have some German in me.  The reason I am glad you brought this topic up, is that I am surprised it is not a more widely discussed period of our history and it nice to see it brought up.  I had not seen this video before and it had a lot of information I had not seen before.

It wasn't until my late 20's that I opened my mind up to the possibility that what we had been taught about WW2 in school, and what is written in the history books are a perfect example of the phrase "history is written by the victors".  

Conspiracy theories have always been of interest to me but I think this is one of the biggest historic lies and genocides in human history. The amount of verifiable information about the events leading up to WW2 and during the war, have forced me to reevaluate what really happened and why.  It is unfortunate that for the most part, I cannot have an intelligent conversation with friends or family regarding this topic because we have been brainwashed to believe that Hitler was the worst person to ever live.  Thinking otherwise makes you a nazi and an Anti-Semite... 

The same people who destroyed Germany and used the United States to do it i.e. international bankers, zionists, jesuits, illuminati, whatever you want to call them, are continuing to play the same game, only guess what... its the U.S's turn to feel their wrath next.

Lastly, my grandfather served in WW2 and was captured by the Germans at 19 years old.  He was sent to a work/farm camp and lived there for over 2 years. He recalls that the Germans treated him with respect and ensured they had all the basic necessities like food.  

David Irving's work on this is very enlightening

Churchill was quite a piece of work - Hitler certainly got the short end of "history written by the victors" didn't he?

I used to think he was the most evil person ever - but now I don't think he ordered Jews exterminated - there appears to be no evidence of gas chambers, and many of the other "atrocities" that "witnesses" claim also have been proven false.

Turns "history" on it's head - I'm not german but I have german ancestry, so I feel this is possibly a bit more personal for me, however, what was done to the german people is an atrocity and the fact that nobody knows about it here in the US is tragic and wrong in my opinion.

I'm glad that one person here is paying attention and commented on the thread... thanks - I will watch the video you posted.  I highly recommend

You should look up David Irving's work on youtube (he's also written many books) if you haven't already - it sounds like you probably have - Churchill's War was very shocking to me. 

Good that you are bringing up the suffering experienced by the German people.  All too often we hear little or nothing about it.

There is always two sides to a story.  Just look at what the Brits did in South Africa and the concentration camps they had there.  Humans are by and large the cause of their own destruction.

Six more ours of "information" on the story of Adolf and the World at war!

Good that you are bringing up the suffering experienced by the German people.  All too often we hear little or nothing about it.

​it seems that germans were targeted for extinction - as a race, as a culture - just as some other "race" said was done to them - is history written though a lens that turns everything turned 180 degrees?

1 person likes this

There is always two sides to a story.  Just look at what the Brits did in South Africa and the concentration camps they had there.  Humans are by and large the cause of their own destruction.

​Good example.  The British treated the Boers (Dutch) appallingly.  They put a large number of their women and children into concentration camps and starved them to death.  One does not hear too much about that, just the version of history 'written by the victors'...

​it seems that germans were targeted for extinction - as a race, as a culture - just as some other "race" said was done to them - is history written though a lens that turns everything turned 180 degrees?

​Yes, there is that aspect to it although there's a lot more to the whole drama.

​Good example.  The British treated the Boers (Dutch) appallingly.  They put a large number of their women and children into concentration camps and starved them to death.  One does not hear too much about that, just the version of history 'written by the victors'...

​There is much written about it, unfortunately it is in Afrikaans which needs to be translated to a language that the other 99,5% of the world understands.  That there was unfathomable hardship and many deaths is a fact! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.