Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Is this the primary reason behind all of these recently orchestrated events? The U.S. Police Force

17 posts in this topic

This is the end of your "local" sheriff - if he isn't dead already. 

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/09/dallas-obama-federal-shootings/

President Barack Obama is harnessing the increasing attacks on police in Dallas — and the periodic shootings of people by stressed cops — to push his agenda to federalize state and local police forces.

“I want to start moving on constructive actions that are actually going to make a difference,” he said during his evening press conference in Poland when he was asked about the Dallas attack. 

Those actions, he said, would  be based on the recommendations of the panel that he picked after the 2014 street riots in Ferguson, Missouri. The panel offered “practical concrete solutions that can reduce — if not eliminate — the problems of racial bias,” Obama said. 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

“I want to start moving on constructive actions that are actually going to make a difference,” he said during his evening press conference in Poland when he was asked about the Dallas attack. 

Constructive actions = bad for America

And WTF is he doing in Poland? Visiting the Soros clan?

The list of sorrows on his watch must be staggering.....probably topping the Bush crime family record.

1 person likes this

How about the decriminalization of me using my constitutional rights thereby reducing the need for police? 

17 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Constructive actions = bad for America

And WTF is he doing in Poland? Visiting the Soros clan?

The list of sorrows on his watch must be staggering.....probably topping the Bush crime family record.

He's in Poland for some secret NATO stuff. Got some Russians to provoke,  a World War to stage...busy, busy, busy

2 people like this

If there is a way for them to cause sheriffs not to be elected officials anymore, that is a true danger.  That is the reason why they are the last bastion of freedom between us and the Feds, if the Feds try to do something illegal. However, Oregon standoff and the unconstitutional sheriff in that county showed us they really only have to get someone inside their pocket to negate all of that protection! 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

If there is a way for them to cause sheriffs not to be elected officials anymore, that is a true danger.  That is the reason why they are the last bastion of freedom between us and the Feds, if the Feds try to do something illegal. However, Oregon standoff and the unconstitutional sheriff in that county showed us they really only have to get someone inside their pocket to negate all of that protection! 

It might work in the cities but there are still plenty of rural counties where the only law enforcement is the sheriff. Replace with military? Rural people don't take kindly to being locked down as witnessed last year in Texas with Jade Helm. This is a big ass state with lots of rural land NOT owned by the feds.

1 minute ago, YourMom2 said:

It might work in the cities but there are still plenty of rural counties where the only law enforcement is the sheriff. Replace with military? Rural people don't take kindly to being locked down as witnessed last year in Texas with Jade Helm. This is a big ass state with lots of rural land NOT owned by the feds.

It's the same way in California.  The outlying areas are where all the conservatives live. 

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's the same way in California.  The outlying areas are where all the conservatives live. 

Oregon too. Not sure about Seattle. I'd say that the states with the most federal land would be the easiest for them to lock down (shown in red on the map) They already have armies there with the BLM and those super nice park rangers that got a nice allotment of ammo. The real surprise is Utah. What were those conservative Mormons thinking, giving up their land?

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/government-gone-wild/map-showing-stunning-extent-of-federal-controlled-land/

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, YourMom2 said:

Oregon too. Not sure about Seattle. I'd say that the states with the most federal land would be the easiest for them to lock down (shown in red on the map) They already have armies there with the BLM and those super nice park rangers that got a nice allotment of ammo. The real surprise is Utah. What were those conservative Mormons thinking, giving up their land?

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/government-gone-wild/map-showing-stunning-extent-of-federal-controlled-land/

Don't forget the 100 miles inland from the coast all the way around the nation is a Constitution free zone, so they've got this pretty much locked down. Grrrrrrrrrr

23 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Don't forget the 100 miles inland from the coast all the way around the nation is a Constitution free zone, so they've got this pretty much locked down. Grrrrrrrrrr

Wow really!? Well I guess the entire state of Florida is a constitution free zone.

Okay, let's take Nevada for example. Since I partially grew up there and still go back occasionally to visit friends and family.  

98% of the state is BLM,  but to "lock it down" is next to impossible. Nevada, especially places like Nye County,  has a long history of showdowns with the feds. 

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/18177-feds-vs-the-west

Not to mention the well organized  Patriotic Organizations that are located there:

http://www.constitution.org/mil/nv/mil_usnv.htm

Now, mix that with the shear size of Nevada:

Nevada has a total land area of 109781.18 square miles. This gives it an area rank of 7 (out of the 50 US states). Additionally, there is/are 7 square miles of water surface within its boundaries. It is mountainous,  and high plains desert for the most part, you have to know where the water is.

I'd like to see them lock Nevada down,  much less the entire country. 

6 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Okay, let's take Nevada for example. Since I partially grew up there and still go back occasionally to visit friends and family.  

98% of the state is BLM,  but to "lock it down" is next to impossible. Nevada, especially places like Nye County,  has a long history of showdowns with the feds. 

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/18177-feds-vs-the-west

Not to mention the well organized  Patriotic Organizations that are located there:

http://www.constitution.org/mil/nv/mil_usnv.htm

Now, mix that with the shear size of Nevada:

Nevada has a total land area of 109781.18 square miles. This gives it an area rank of 7 (out of the 50 US states). Additionally, there is/are 7 square miles of water surface within its boundaries. It is mountainous,  and high plains desert for the most part, you have to know where the water is.

I'd like to see them lock Nevada down,  much less the entire country. 

I've said this before that the US is a logistical nightmare for any occupying force. But they could definitely lock down major metropolitan areas with ease. Thing is the vast majority of Americans live in or around big metro areas and I'm sure you know that all they'll have to do is stop the EBT/SNAP benefits and you can create chaos is minutes.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.