Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Mass immigration is part of the depopulation agenda!

8 posts in this topic

Western nations have horrid birth rates! It is very likely that this is caused not by an aging population as they say but by all the products and foods we consume in the west that screw with our bodies on so many levels resulting in birth defects and sterility. In fact i would even go so far as to say that all western nations are feeling the effects of this.

So they tell us we need to take in immigrants! Because they need a safe place to call home, With the underlying less spoken about half-truth that we need immigrants to raise our birth rates or our economies and nations will die. Well i see 1 correlation that sticks out to much for me. That is the fact that Non-western nations have high birth rates, And i now believe that the reason mass-immigration is taking place is to scale the depopulation agenda to affect non-western nations. Just imagine that game pandemic in your head for a moment.

Now to accomplish that they have few choices, They can make the middle-east like the west, they can bring everyone from the middle-east to the west or they can drive everyone away from middle-eastern regions to the west. Now when you look at the above simple possibilities things might start connecting in your brain. Especially when you note was is currently happening in the world. So could mass immigration be part of the depopulation agenda.

Thoughts?

1 person likes this

@Ukshep

This sounds like Cultural Marxism

What the hell is Cultural Marxism ?      Well here is the definition ..

Cultural Marxism: An offshoot of Marxism that gave birth to political correctness, multiculturalism and "anti-racism." Unlike traditional Marxism that focuses on economics, Cultural Marxism focuses on culture and maintains that all human behavior is a result of culture (not heredity / race) and thus malleable. Cultural Marxists absurdly deny the biological reality of gender and race and argue that gender and race are “social constructs”. Nonetheless, Cultural Marxists support the race-based identity politics of non-whites. Cultural Marxists typically support race-based affirmative action, the proposition state (as opposed to a nation rooted in common ancestry), elevating non-Western religions above Western religions, speech codes and censorship, multiculturalism, diversity training, anti-Western education curricula, maladaptive sexual norms and anti-male feminism, the dispossession of white people, and mass Third World immigration into Western countries. Cultural Marxists have promoted idea that white people, instead of birthing white babies, should interracially marry or adopt non-white children. Samuel P. Huntington maintained that Cultural Marxism is an anti-white ideology.  Critics of Cultural Marxism have maintained that Cultural Marxists intend to commit genocide against white people through mass non-white immigration, assimilation, transracial adoption and miscegenation.

1 person likes this

53 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Western nations have horrid birth rates! It is very likely that this is caused not by an aging population as they say but by all the products and foods we consume in the west that screw with our bodies on so many levels resulting in birth defects and sterility. In fact i would even go so far as to say that all western nations are feeling the effects of this.

So they tell us we need to take in immigrants! Because they need a safe place to call home, With the underlying less spoken about half-truth that we need immigrants to raise our birth rates or our economies and nations will die. Well i see 1 correlation that sticks out to much for me. That is the fact that Non-western nations have high birth rates, And i now believe that the reason mass-immigration is taking place is to scale the depopulation agenda to affect non-western nations. Just imagine that game pandemic in your head for a moment.

Now to accomplish that they have few choices, They can make the middle-east like the west, they can bring everyone from the middle-east to the west or they can drive everyone away from middle-eastern regions to the west. Now when you look at the above simple possibilities things might start connecting in your brain. Especially when you note was is currently happening in the world. So could mass immigration be part of the depopulation agenda.

Thoughts?

Certain races are more prone to certain diseases than others, for example diabetes, which is a killer and maims if left unchecked. I am curious about the stats on Middle Easterners regarding diabetes, for one.  If they are more prone to that, like the Pacific Islanders and Asians are, then the food alone (and what it contains) will make a lot of them sick and kill them faster than if they stayed in their home countries.  A traditional diet keeps people healthy, but once they get here, they eat the standard American diet minus what is strictly forbidden by their religious beliefs. So yeah, this could be possible. 

Here's some stats on Mexicans, Latinos etc. 

http://www.diabetes.org/are-you-at-risk/lower-your-risk/nonmodifiables.html

I'm looking for something on Middle Easterners now. 

Edit: Here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/13/world/middleeast/13iht-M13CDIABET.html?_r=0

Looks like the diet change in the Middle East is also occurring there and they have an increase in diabetes. Which also encompasses heart, kidney disease and death.  The reason I mention diabetes is because that, coupled with high blood pressure are usually life style diseases that can usually be cured with proper food and exercise. 

49 minutes ago, CSB said:

@Ukshep

This sounds like Cultural Marxism

What the hell is Cultural Marxism ?      Well here is the definition ..

Cultural Marxism: An offshoot of Marxism that gave birth to political correctness, multiculturalism and "anti-racism." Unlike traditional Marxism that focuses on economics, Cultural Marxism focuses on culture and maintains that all human behavior is a result of culture (not heredity / race) and thus malleable. Cultural Marxists absurdly deny the biological reality of gender and race and argue that gender and race are “social constructs”. Nonetheless, Cultural Marxists support the race-based identity politics of non-whites. Cultural Marxists typically support race-based affirmative action, the proposition state (as opposed to a nation rooted in common ancestry), elevating non-Western religions above Western religions, speech codes and censorship, multiculturalism, diversity training, anti-Western education curricula, maladaptive sexual norms and anti-male feminism, the dispossession of white people, and mass Third World immigration into Western countries. Cultural Marxists have promoted idea that white people, instead of birthing white babies, should interracially marry or adopt non-white children. Samuel P. Huntington maintained that Cultural Marxism is an anti-white ideology.  Critics of Cultural Marxism have maintained that Cultural Marxists intend to commit genocide against white people through mass non-white immigration, assimilation, transracial adoption and miscegenation.

Exactly! and i would say its all pretty much complete!

I think you're right about this Shep.

Birth rates among Latinas at an all-time low, as their prosperity continues to grow

Birth rates among Latinas are at an all-time low, piquing the attention of demographers and sociologists.

“The intensity of the drop, particularly of Hispanics and immigrants, is very striking,” said Gretchen Livingston, senior researcher from Pew Research Center.

What is so intriguing, they say, is that the numbers go beyond the economy’s dip and seem to correlate – at least in part – to a growing prosperity among Latinos.

“There is a stereotype that Latinos have these extraordinary large families and that Latinas have many more children than other groups,” said Jody Aguis Vallejo, a sociology professor at the University of Southern California. “This is a false assumption” she added.

In her research about the Mexican-American middle class, Aguis Vallejo, found that Hispanic women are finally joining the trend of delaying having children in order to graduate college or focus on their careers.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2015/11/27/birth-rates-among-latinas-at-all-time-low-as-their-prosperity-continues-to-grow/

In Europe, with the majority of Muslim immigrants being men, this could be more pronounced.
I can't imagine many western women choosing to marry and breed with middle eastern men.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

With the underlying less spoken about half-truth that we need immigrants to raise our birth rates or our economies and nations will die.

I think the idea here is like with the Mexicans/Hispanics they need to reproduce en masse so that they'll vote the poop control over this country.  But yeah, the statistics lie.  On the average 50% of the population has one body part from the male and also one body part from the female.  

1 person likes this

Regardless of all of those demographics, the only race that matters is the same one that sits upon the throne.  That's how this game is being played.  Obama isn't doing anything to save these people who think is their messiah.  He's not trying to save anybody, but they're dumb enough to keep the fight going.  Remember how many people were brainwashed by the Blame Bush mantra?  I rest my case.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.