Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Conspiricy Videos - Lectures - Presentations - Documentaries - Ect

10 posts in this topic

I have been wanting to do this for a while.

Make a mega thread where everyone can post videos they would like other forum members to check out.

If it's a youtube video, I suggest you click the youtube logo and watch it on their site, and get the information in the Description Bar and/or if you want to read comments. - Also don't forget to full screen or you can double click the video to full screen.

Here we goooooo.....................

Clint Richardson - Common Core, Agenda 21, And Global Privatization

9/11 Synchronicity in Art: Part 2 (Images) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCOk1V4SFQk

Nassim Haramein on the Ark of the Covenant and The Knights Templar - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGzQcgw54Gc

The Origins of Evil - Michael Tsarion - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oEwWTrUFdk

RSA Animate - Smile or Die - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5um8QWWRvo

Joe Rogan and The Momentum of Ideas - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eykz4_mUC5w

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
1 person likes this

These Videos are going to be controversial

Sun Sea & Satan FULL DOCUMENTARY

Did Hitler Know about the Khazar (Fake) Israelites - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOkK38rirs4

This is a clip from a documentary called RING OF POWER - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--k-aB1-d_Y

THE KENITE FILES The worldview of the Kenites - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3IBaFSgGxY

Nice idea dude, but I just wouldn't know where to start!
You do also realize that these pages will take a long time
to load with so many video's? Placing just links would work
better, but its not the same. Everyone likes seeing all the
video on the page, and myself included.

1 person likes this

Nice idea dude, but I just wouldn't know where to start!
You do also realize that these pages will take a long time
to load with so many video's? Placing just links would work
better, but its not the same. Everyone likes seeing all the
video on the page, and myself included.

​I am trying to figure out a way to not Embed the youtube videos since it's automatic.

​I am trying to figure out a way to not Embed the youtube videos since it's automatic.

​there are two ways to place the video. The first which is the insert other media button to the bottom right,
Insert image from URL which pretty much places the video from start to finish.

The second way is to place the link with copy and paste directly in the posting area, and when you hit
enter, that's when it converts to the video image. maybe if you didn't hit the enter button, and just hit
submit reply, that may leave it as a link. Try it to see, and as a last resort, ask shep! He know his stuff here!

1 person likes this

Nope, doesn't work. Still places the video. Oh well, enjoy this video, and one
of my favorite topics:

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

​there are two ways to place the video. The first which is the insert other media button to the bottom right,Insert image from URL which pretty much places the video from start to finish.

The second way is to place the link with copy and paste directly in the posting area, and when you hit
enter, that's when it converts to the video image. maybe if you didn't hit the enter button, and just hit
submit reply, that may leave it as a link. Try it to see, and as a last resort, ask shep! He know his stuff here!

​Thanks for that info bro

​Thanks for that info bro

​Yeah, I tried it. Didn't work.

​Yeah, I tried it. Didn't work.

Immediately click the Submit button after you post the youtube link, do not click anywhere else or move the cursor. - (blinking straight line)

How to respond to an anti Conspiracy Theorist

"You sound like a conspiracy theorist."

RESPONSE: "Conspiracy Theorist? Now tell me the truth, where did you hear that term...on TV? (Laugh.) ...So let me get this straight. Are you saying that men in high positions of power are not capable of criminal activity and telling lies to the general public? Are you really that naive?" (Laugh as you say this.)

"I'm not saying that governments don't lie, but a conspiracy like that would have to involve 100's of people. You can't hide something like that."

RESPONSE: "You're absolutely right. I agree with you 100%. It is impossible to totally cover up a conspiracy so massive. That's why I know about it! What you must understand is that they don't have to cover it up totally. Even a bucket that has a few  leaks can still do the job of carrying water from here to there! They only need to fool 80% of the public, which isn't hard to do when you control the major networks and newspapers. The 10-20% that do figure it out (and the fewer still who will dare to speak their minds about it) can be very easily marginalized with the propaganda label "conspiracy theorist." The 80% +  never take us critical thinkers seriously because they want to be part of the majority. This is known as groupthink. (*Note: When saying "conspiracy theorist", always hold your two hands up as you make sarcastic quote marks with your fingers.)  
(The Ridicule Trick) "That's ridiculous (as he rolls his eyes). Do you really believe that nonsense?"
RESPONSE: "Can I ask you an honest question?" (Wait for "yes") Do you consider yourself an open minded, critical thinking person - yes or no? (Wait for "yes")  Then how can you possibly ridicule an opinion when you haven't even done 10 minutes of research into the matter? That's kind of ignorant don't you think?" (Wait for response.)
. "Not
"Not everything that happens in the world is a conspiracy!" 
RESPONSE: "Not everything is a conspiracy, but nor is NOTHING a conspiracy either. Wouldn't you agree that we should evaluate each case independently and with an open mind?" (Wait for response.)
.R

"Governments are so incompetant that they can't even deliver the mail on time or balance a budget. They couldn't conspire their way out of a paper bag!".

RESPONSE: "Don't confuse your incompetant, dim witted Congressman or Senator with the shadow government. The dark covert elements who stage these events are very skilled at carrying out, and concealing, their plots. Take for example the Manhattan Project. Hundreds of the world's top scientists were holed up in a desert for months as they worked on the Atomic Bomb. More than 100,000 people, each sworn to silence, worked on the project in 3 secret cities. A test bomb was even detonated in the the desert and not one word was said about it! This conspiracy was so secretive, that when FDR died and Vice President Truman became President, FDR's advisors had to inform him of the Project's existence! So you see, the shadowy intelligence element of the government is VERY capable!"
(The Unresolved Detail Trick) "If this is a conspiracy then explain to me how they managed to do x, y, and z?"

RESPONSE: "I don't have every missing piece of this puzzle. But I have enough pieces to KNOW that the government-media version is false! Imagine if I gave you a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle, and told you that the image is of a beach in Hawaii. But after snapping 30 pieces together, you notice polar bears, snow capped mountains, and men covered in furs. Although there are still 70 missing pieces, you already have enough to KNOW that the image is NOT that of a beach in Hawaii. It's the same with solving conspiracies. I may not have all of the details, but I have laid out enough pieces to know that the official story is a lie. Does that make sense to you? (Wait for response.) 
2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.