Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Groove

Looks like a false media narritive created this mess....

33 posts in this topic

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

from what hat this article says the chick that uploaded the video about her man getting shot in Missouri lied. The police their are saying he was a suspect in a robbery and they were trying to question him. Judging by the pics it's close but the facial hair isn't matching. I donno on this. I'm looking into the source. 

<snip>

But as they say, there are three sides to every story. And the truth always finds a way to reveal itself.

When Castile’s girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, began filming inside the car after he was shot by a police officer, she stated the vehicle had been pulled over for a ‘broken tail light’.

However, witnesses on the scene began posting pictures of Castile’s vehicle with both tail lights operable:

<snip>

http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/07/09/mn-officer-involved-shooting-investigation-uncovers-explosive-evidence/

Sure sounds to me like she was lying about the busted tail light. Car has both tail lights and scanner says they were pulling him over because he looked like a robbery suspect, nothing to do with tail lights. None of these stories hold up after a few facts come out! 

So they really pulled him over because of racial profiling.

When you get pulled over you don't know why until the cop tells you... Unless you were speeding, in that case you know exactly why.

So did the victim rob an establishment?

If not why did they pull him up apart from being black?

3 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

So they really pulled him over because of racial profiling.

When you get pulled over you don't know why until the cop tells you... Unless you were speeding, in that case you know exactly why.

So did the victim rob an establishment?

If not why did they pull him up apart from being black?

They said he looked like a robbery suspect. Or do you think all blacks look the same? 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

They said he looked like a robbery suspect. Or do you think all blacks look the same? 

I think perhaps many of the US police might well do.

Either way he is dead and I have heard no evidence he had just committed a robbery.

Do we have a recording of the robbery description yet?

That will  clear this up.

Just now, Guitar Doc said:

Either way he is dead and I have heard no evidence he had just committed a robbery.

No we don't. But obviously the woman was lying about the tail light, it wasn't even broken.  And obviously, they didn't pull him over for that by their own admission. So why this lie, other than to make it sound more discriminatory. 

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

There is a photo of the robber from a security cam around here somewhere.  The resemblance seems close enough to warrant a closer look to me.

Edit:  I'll post the link when I find it

grrr... still haven't found the article that had the picture of the robber in it...lol...still looking.  Anyway, both were fit, slender males, facial hair was similar, dreadlocks....I honestly can imagine how a police officer who'd been given a "be on the lookout" notice and shown the picture of the robber might want a closer look at Philando.

Still looking for the pic though so people can judge for themselves as well..

Edited by Jostler
1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

No we don't. But obviously the woman was lying about the tail light, it wasn't even broken.  And obviously, they didn't pull him over for that by their own admission. So why this lie, other than to make it sound more discriminatory. 

I have no idea why she said they were pulled up over a broken tail light, nor any idea why they were pulled up at all.

I am from NZ so I have no skin in the game. I am just saying from a neutral perspective it seems he was pulled up due to racial profiling.

I know US cops are on edge and it was reported on our media US cops have already killed 560 people this year already.

Our cops are not armed in NZ.

17 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

I have no idea why she said they were pulled up over a broken tail light, nor any idea why they were pulled up at all.

I am from NZ so I have no skin in the game. I am just saying from a neutral perspective it seems he was pulled up due to racial profiling.

I know US cops are on edge and it was reported on our media US cops have already killed 560 people this year already.

Our cops are not armed in NZ.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/philando-castile-armed-robber-robbery-suspect-photos-audio-video-watch-listen-see-gas-station-falcon-heights-jeronimo-yanez-police-shooting-see-photos/

sorry so slow, it's not the one I saw before but it's good enough :)

A lot of what the "girlfriend" said in that explosive video is being called into serious question.  Including her assertion that he had a permit to carry a weapon.  Nobody has been able to confirm that, and the issuing agency you'd expect he'd apply for a permit to (local sheriff) said he'd never applied for a concealed carry permit and they had never issued him one. 

Lawyer: Officer who shot Philando Castile reacted to gun, not race

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.