Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

FBI warns of safety concerns for public, law enforcement this weekend (Baton Rouge and Shreveport LA)

4 posts in this topic

BATON ROUGE - The FBI released a strongly-worded warning about threats to peoples' safety Friday evening.

In the memo - known as a 'Gold Code' - federal authorities warned Baton Rouge-area and Shreveport-area law enforcement agencies to "threats to law enforcement and potential threats to the safety of the general public." It goes on to report, the FBI New Orleans office has found multiple groups "calling for or planning riots and/or violence against law enforcement in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Shreveport, Louisiana beginning Friday, 8 July 2016 and continuing through at least 10 July 2016."

<snip>

http://www.wbrz.com/news/fbi-warns-of-safety-concerns-for-public-law-enforcement-this-weekend

Careful all you people from LA!  Watch your six! 

FBI director James Comey approves this message even though he may not have read it.

I did my shopping today in BR. There were fewer people in the stores. Everyone appeared to be in a good mood. That was also the case in Dallas, wasn't  it? 

Thanks for the warning. I don't plan on going to BR this weekend. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.