Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Report: Military members arming Banditos biker gang

2 posts in this topic

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/2015/05/22/waco-shootout-motorcycles-jimmy-graves/27777729/

Read the Rest of the article in the Link above - this is just a snip

12:39 p.m. EDT May 22, 2015

New threats potentially faced by Texas police from members of one of the biker gangs involved in last weekend's fatal Waco shootout could be backed by military-grade firepower, according to media reports.

Members of the Bandidos gang who also serve in the armed forces are supplying the group with grenades and C4 explosives, according to a bulletin sent to police agencies Thursday by the Texas Department of Public Safety, CNN reported. Those weapons could be used by the gang in retaliatory actions for law enforcement's response to the shootout, in which nine men died from gunshot wounds and at least 170 people were arrested.

High-level police officers and their families could be targeted by car bombs, the bulletin reportedly warns.

2 people like this

Holy crap, this can't end well! I was jesting with my family today, the weather has brought out bikers in herds, and one of my favorite subjects is catching bikers on the move on camera. This season, welllll, might not be quite so suicidal ;-) Usually I get thumbs up and smiles, but even as far from Texas as DelaAWHERE is, not a very good time for fun ;-)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.