Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

The 7-7-7 Dallas Cop Shooting and the Use of Cheap Special Effects

41 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Rothbard

4 minutes ago, grav said:

Any text summaries, RB?

Jesse Spots said the sparks and dust you see in the scene where the the police officer was allegedly gunned down at point blank are fake cinema techniques (filled paintballs) that he used to use in film but are far from reality.  I posted a movie production clip showing the use of these tricks.

I really have to disagree with that video. In low light shooting you will see those "sparks" also he is reviewing a low grade grainy video. This was def not faked last night. Way too many personal videos popping up. Now that said I'm sure there may be some fakery in the way it was reported but that was def not fake.  

As a competitive shooter I see those "sparks" all the time especially night time shooting. 

2 people like this

I might eat my words, but here is my take.  Watching the news I could see the shear terror on some of the officers and civilians faces.  There were several cell videos that showed officers running to and from aimlessly, another indication of fear, adrenaline and all of their previous training going out the window.  It is incredibly difficult to fake actual terror.

Also, we see a huge difference between this and Orlando right off the bat with the massive amounts of amateur video being put out. 

Lastly, I can confirm several parts of Dallas are shut down.  

This still could be fake in sense that it was orchestrated by tptb, or an mkultra situation... 

I'm just a guy on the internet so take my thoughts with a grain of salt. 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I might eat my words, but here is my take.  Watching the news I could see the shear terror on some of the officers and civilians faces.  There were several cell videos that showed officers running to and from aimlessly, another indication of fear, adrenaline and all of their previous training going out the window.  It is incredibly difficult to fake actual terror.

Also, we see a huge difference between this and Orlando right off the bat with the massive amounts of amateur video being put out. 

Lastly, I can confirm several parts of Dallas are shut down.  

This still could be fake in sense that it was orchestrated by tptb, or an mkultra situation... 

I'm just a guy on the internet so take my thoughts with a grain of salt. 

When it started the media had very few talking points yet. That tells me could be real. In the Orlando incident and others the talking points are out before it's even really started. And yes it's hard to fake real terror in the eyes, the eyes always give it away. People were really freaked out. 

1 minute ago, Groove said:

When it started the media had very few talking points yet. That tells me could be real. In the Orlando incident and others the talking points are out before it's even really started. And yes it's hard to fake real terror in the eyes, the eyes always give it away. People were really freaked out. 

I do agree that a lot of it must have been real as the people panicking were genuinely panicking.  I have my doubts about the scene with the sparks as I have seen sparks before but I believe that scene was overdone, but then again, I don't ever go shooting on a sidewalk next to buildings.  I'm just maintaining a skeptical eye and it's great that we have a place here where we can combine our thoughts on the subject. 

1 person likes this

The CIA is known to target groups such as Civil Rights movement including MLK, NAACP, The black panther party, the Nation of Islam etc.

Cia hit more than likely.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.