Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Aluminum in Deodorants Can Cause Breast Cancer! Try Lime Instead & How to Use?

9 posts in this topic

The body naturally protects itself from overheating by sweating. Sweating is a normal process which allows your body to get rid of toxins and prevent overheating. The study found that some chemicals in our body contain antibiotics which are good for us and can kill harmful germs on our skin. Sadly, many product companies use aluminum and other toxic chemicals in their deodorants.

When the balance between good and bad bacteria on your skin gets disrupted, the bad bacteria take over and cause body odor. The smell is strongest when your skin is wet, and that’s why people who sweat more are known to smell more, it’s as simple as that!

Deodorants contain aluminum and synthetic fragrances, undesirable components many people are sensitive to. If you find that your underarms are irritated, it may be an allergic reaction to the aluminum which is toxic to the body.

Aluminum-based compounds are used as the active ingredient in antiperspirants. These compounds form a temporary plug within the sweat duct that stops the flow of sweat to the skin’s surface. Aluminium is known to have a genotoxic profile, capable of causing DNA alterations, and this would be consistent with a potential role in breast cancer if such effects occurred in breast cells. Some research suggests that aluminum-based compounds, which are applied frequently and left on the skin near the breast, may be absorbed by the skin and cause estrogen-like (hormonal) effects. Because estrogen has the ability to promote the growth of breast cancer cells, some scientists have suggested that the aluminum-based compounds in antiperspirants may contribute to the development of breast cancer. cont naturalnews

hmmm interesting. ill pass this along to the wife and see what she thinks about this.

Yeah, some manufacturing process produces an excess of aluminum which is why it's in toothpaste and deodorant. You're a corporate ***** and you find a way to get rid of your waste product and make a profit. Win-Win!!

Next up: EPA superfund sites claim that whatever is buried is completely harmless and mining contracts have been secured. Who doesn't love recycling?

Oh well, I'm off to buy the wife a few lemons for her birthday... I am sure I'll be praised for looking at her health... NOT!

I am under the impression that there is a difference between - antiperspirants and deodorants.  I cannot use antiperspirants they burn the hell out of me, but the same make deodorant does not have the same affect.  

I used to think the more alum in there the better. Luckily I've found out that is not the case. I've been using an aluminum free deodorant for a few months now and really like it. It's by Baxter of California, I originally got a sample of it and fell in love. Aluminum free and natural ingredients like plum oil, tea tree oil.  It is kinda high priced for what you get but for me personally it works better than the so called prescription strength deos and antiperspirants with the high alum count on it. I've been trying to get the wife to switch but won't listen so maybe this article will help. Thanks @rbear

6 hours ago, Groove said:

I used to think the more alum in there the better. Luckily I've found out that is not the case. I've been using an aluminum free deodorant for a few months now and really like it. It's by Baxter of California, I originally got a sample of it and fell in love. Aluminum free and natural ingredients like plum oil, tea tree oil.  It is kinda high priced for what you get but for me personally it works better than the so called prescription strength deos and antiperspirants with the high alum count on it. I've been trying to get the wife to switch but won't listen so maybe this article will help. Thanks @rbear

ywc, (your welcome) Those prescription strength ones are like, (did they forget what a prescription is supposed to do really lol) not good at all from my experience either. As for me, well I am going to look for aluminum free/etc ones (antiperspirant/deodorant). Each time I looked before, well the price is about $4.50 compared to $1.08-$1.26 after tax. I just used toe aluminum ones considering I could get about 3 for the price of 1. (money stretched). Anywho, I am going to work more on that soon as I got about 2 alum ones left before I'm out.

On July 8, 2016 at 8:19 PM, rbear said:

ywc, (your welcome) Those prescription strength ones are like, (did they forget what a prescription is supposed to do really lol) not good at all from my experience either. As for me, well I am going to look for aluminum free/etc ones (antiperspirant/deodorant). Each time I looked before, well the price is about $4.50 compared to $1.08-$1.26 after tax. I just used toe aluminum ones considering I could get about 3 for the price of 1. (money stretched). Anywho, I am going to work more on that soon as I got about 2 alum ones left before I'm out.

Hope work was fun! I've been at the range all day for a steel shooting match.... Sweated my butt off in this Louisiana heat/humidity but my alum free antiperspirant stood well for the challenge. Haha steel challenge and an antiperspirant challenge. 

Just looked at mine (currently old spice) and no aluminum.   It is deodorant and not antiperspirant.  I do have to change deodorants about every other time I buy.  For some reason it stops working.  I have about 3 brands I cycle through.  If I dont, I sweat a lot and stink by the end of the day.  

My wife uses dove antiperspirant and the active ingredient is aluminum.  I just told her she should stop using it and she said she was thinking about making her own with essential oils anyway.  

Good stuff @rbear.  Whether or not it is actually harmful (I'm inclined to think it probably is) I'm trying to move my family towards a more holistic lifestyle as a whole.  

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 10:52 PM, rbear said:

The body naturally protects itself from overheating by sweating. Sweating is a normal process which allows your body to get rid of toxins and prevent overheating. The study found that some chemicals in our body contain antibiotics which are good for us and can kill harmful germs on our skin. Sadly, many product companies use aluminum and other toxic chemicals in their deodorants.

When the balance between good and bad bacteria on your skin gets disrupted, the bad bacteria take over and cause body odor. The smell is strongest when your skin is wet, and that’s why people who sweat more are known to smell more, it’s as simple as that!

Deodorants contain aluminum and synthetic fragrances, undesirable components many people are sensitive to. If you find that your underarms are irritated, it may be an allergic reaction to the aluminum which is toxic to the body.

Aluminum-based compounds are used as the active ingredient in antiperspirants. These compounds form a temporary plug within the sweat duct that stops the flow of sweat to the skin’s surface. Aluminium is known to have a genotoxic profile, capable of causing DNA alterations, and this would be consistent with a potential role in breast cancer if such effects occurred in breast cells. Some research suggests that aluminum-based compounds, which are applied frequently and left on the skin near the breast, may be absorbed by the skin and cause estrogen-like (hormonal) effects. Because estrogen has the ability to promote the growth of breast cancer cells, some scientists have suggested that the aluminum-based compounds in antiperspirants may contribute to the development of breast cancer. cont naturalnews

Most baking powder contains way more aluminum than they would like you to believe.

We consume tons of that crap in our baked goods everyday.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.