Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

Cops Shot In Dallas!

435 posts in this topic

All hell is breaking loose in Dallas. The Black Lives Matter protesters were marching in the streets and then there was reports of gunshots. They are reporting that a Officer has been shot!

1 person likes this

At least one officer is down in downtown Dallas after shots were fired at a protest in downtown Dallas of officer-involved shootings across the country.

It remains an active-shooter situation.

The shots were fired as the march was moving down Lamar Street.

An officer at the scene told News 8's Marie Saavedra the shooter has a rifle.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dallas-county/breaking-shots-fired-and-officers-down-at-downtown-dallas-protest/266881573

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 Multiple witnesses telling @CBSDFW crew in Downtown Dallas that shots came from parking garage. Looks like police are searching garage now.

Angela Martin ‏@amnewslady As #BlackLivesMatter March passed my building I almost went down to join, but had just put my baby to sleep. Minutes later shots were fired

The shots were fired near Lamar and Main.

BREAKING BULLETIN ALERT: SWAT Team en route to site of Dallas protests. Shots still being fired. Reports of an officer down.

Confirmed sniper el centro building

-

SWAT ENROUTE . SUSP WEARING BODY ARMOR ..

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

@CGK - Hi - I just heard on FB as well.

Someone posted that they took HOSTAGES.

I dont know about hostages. I've been on the phone with my kids. They were having dinner. I told them to get the hell back to their apartments and stay away from the windows. Damn kids had no idea why cops are flying down all the streets until I called them. Good news is if they drank too much, nobody is getting a DUI tonight because the cops are chasing after a sniper.

Found some video.

facebook.com/michaelbautista86/videos/vb.100003576517454/899698650159344/?type=2&theater

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.