Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

19 posts in this topic

ive got a new pc. finally. no more shitty vista. no more glitches and hiccups and slower than a snail page loading. its an ASUS 540SA. 4GB ram, 500GB HDD. imstill trying to get used to win10..being an 8 year user with vista takes a while i would think. so far so good. got rid of a lot of bloatware. tweaked areas to stop trackers and other things.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Storm cat said:

ive got a new pc. finally. no more shitty vista. no more glitches and hiccups and slower than a snail page loading. its an ASUS 540SA. 4GB ram, 500GB HDD. imstill trying to get used to win10..being an 8 year user with vista takes a while i would think. so far so good. got rid of a lot of bloatware. tweaked areas to stop trackers and other things.

Yay for new pc! but nay for win10! i feel the strong desire to take a sledgehammer to your pc because of the OS lol

:eatingpopcorn:

there you are! missed you shep. i had to get new pc because support for vista will end by 4/2017. i wasted no time in getting one. i was able to tweak its privacy options ..

7 minutes ago, Storm cat said:

there you are! missed you shep. i had to get new pc because support for vista will end by 4/2017. i wasted no time in getting one. i was able to tweak its privacy options ..

I don't know what i'll do when it happens but i hate win 10! :smashlaptop:

iam forever stuck with 10. on subject of win10 privacy issues, dont trust O&O software's shutup10 program. this program claimed to control 10's privacy features more easily..then when it prompted me to reboot after configuration, it locked me out. ultimately, i had to reset pc. luckily was able to get things restored through backup

1 hour ago, Storm cat said:

Just wait until Win10 updates itself, changes all the setting back to Microsoft's data-harvesting defaults, and possibly makes you reinstall your 3rd party software because it screws up the registry and program data files. Such fun.

I hate Windows.

Glad you have a new PC though! 

1 person likes this

good to see you RW. i know win10's update will be on august 2..you mean i would have to go thru all the settings and uninstalling of bloatware on that day? weird.

1 minute ago, Storm cat said:

good to see you RW. i know win10's update will be on august 2..you mean i would have to go thru all the settings and uninstalling of bloatware on that day? weird.

About 2 months ago, my Windows 10 updated, and basically went back to all the defaults & screwed up 6 programs I had installed from CD.

Had to go through and change all the settings back to what I had them at, and reinstall/repair installation on those 6 programs. Very annoying. 

I won't even go into how antimalware service eats up the CPU whenever it damn well pleases... 

i will make screenshot of my settings so i dont forget.. i too have a few addons i downloaded recently.

yes. its the blender logo. i used to use this program. creating 3D art stuff..but it takes up a lot of memory.

1 hour ago, Storm cat said:

yes. its the blender logo. i used to use this program. creating 3D art stuff..but it takes up a lot of memory.

So now you just need to run Windows 10 through a blender.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.