Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

SO THE LATEST WORD

7 posts in this topic

""

This should basically be enough to disqualify her…

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a)Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b)Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title V, §552(a), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1566; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

""

I listened to a good bit of it. What a load of bull!

Republicans kept asking how she could not get indicted since she and her staff deleted emails and lied about security classifications. Democrats kept crying about it being a political persecution of their gal. And Black Lives Matter somehow showed up. 

This is your real shadow government on display. The whole world knows we are NWO HQ. 

The peasants go to jail for mishandling classified information or if the FBI says they are lying and supposedly government officials don't record investigations. Yeah, right!

Nixon stepped down for a lot less and this scandal is at least of the same magnitude.

Both Clintons have a history of scandals that were reported in the mainstream media and that doesn't even take the trail of dead into account.

No way in hell should anyone take her campaign seriously and actually vote for her. This crime couple must have mountains of dirt on the big players.

5 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

@Cinnamon

Thanks for the nightmares! omg! If this hag becomes president, I am outta here! 

46 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Thanks for the nightmares! omg! If this hag becomes president, I am outta here! 

I know what you mean. Here is something soothing/better to listen to instead. :)

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.