Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

Pittsburgh trying to mandate HPV vaccine to all 7th grade boys and girls!!!

2 posts in this topic

Geez! These scumbags won't rest! Allegheny county health department considering a mandate to vaccinate all 7th grade boys and girls. Well I ain't that smart but from what I gathered it's something like $500 per vaccine and it don't take a rocket scientist to figure if they can get this proposal pushed through then they stand to make a very significant profit! I just hope the people of Pittsburgh fight this because if not it'll be a nail in the coffin of all innocent boys and girls. Not just in Pittsburgh but the US. We know once they get a foothold in one city then others will follow. Let's keep an eye on this. It goes to vote on July 14th! Thoughts?

http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/pennsylvania-health-department-trying-to-mandate-hpv-vaccine-for-all-7th-grade-boys-and-girls/

Well, I don't know what would be worse.

Sterilization via vaccines or transgender self mutilation. I guess they are still giving the kids a choice.

Unfreakin believable

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.