Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paradisebaby

HILLARY "There should be no bank too big to fail, and no individual too powerful to jail"

7 posts in this topic

Well well well maybe she's referring to the deliberate destruction of America by a criminal that will never see jail because she's laundering money, and above the law.  Our government is so overrun with thugs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She will never see the inside of a jail, not in our life time.. There have been people who have done far less, and paid the price big time... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

She will never see the inside of a jail, not in our life time.. There have been people who have done far less, and paid the price big time... 

 

2 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

She will never see the inside of a jail, not in our life time.. There have been people who have done far less, and paid the price big time... 

I have an idea. Crime stoppers supposedly accepts anonymous tips... Maybe if like tons of people would call in on here, at least it may would help..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, rbear said:

 

I have an idea. Crime stoppers supposedly accepts anonymous tips... Maybe if like tons of people would call in on here, at least it may would help..

The SECRET service is sharing their Secrets about Billary with us, they'd probably be the only ones in the know, and how they are able to get away with publishing the book without the Clinton massacre, don't know.  The Clintons seem to do a good job of fending for themselves, not sure why they need the secret service for their protection.  A Clinton warning issued for your area means that you may need to watch your back if you have recently crossed their path in recent times.  Maybe with the secret service we could return the favor to the NSA.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

The SECRET service is sharing their Secrets about Billary with us, they'd probably be the only ones in the know, and how they are able to get away with publishing the book without the Clinton massacre, don't know.  The Clintons seem to do a good job of fending for themselves, not sure why they need the secret service for their protection.  A Clinton warning issued for your area means that you may need to watch your back if you have recently crossed their path in recent times.  Maybe with the secret service we could return the favor to the NSA.  

Well just saying what the newspaper says "report tips anonymously of crime and those on the most wanted list if you know their whereabouts". Maybe I should mention don't use your own phone and spoof/block the caller id info. A voice changer is also recommended. I watched gang wars on some website before, and the people had their voice masked when they were talking often. It was also on some other shows "for their own protection". Just posting about what they already tell you to do shouldn't really be a problem, I mean, after all, its what they do want right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2016 at 11:01 PM, rbear said:

Well just saying what the newspaper says "report tips anonymously of crime and those on the most wanted list if you know their whereabouts". Maybe I should mention don't use your own phone and spoof/block the caller id info. A voice changer is also recommended. I watched gang wars on some website before, and the people had their voice masked when they were talking often. It was also on some other shows "for their own protection". Just posting about what they already tell you to do shouldn't really be a problem, I mean, after all, its what they do want right?

In the midst of multiple protests going on now at the same time a riot warning in Louisianna:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/07/fbi-issues-alert-louisiana-violence-law-enforcement-officers-riots/ 

Gonna see this sort of Bill Ayers weather underground phenomenon on the weather channel soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.