Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
titanic1

"Rainbow City" the Ancient Martian City in Antarctica.

4 posts in this topic

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMbki45WPOM[/video]

According to some, it is believed that during Vice Admiral Byrd’s flight over the North Pole that took place in 1947, he said via radio that beneath was not snow but huge areas of land with mountains, forests and vegetation, huge lakes and rivers with animals that resembled mammoths.

Before his death, had said there existed a land beyond the Pole that was “an enchanted continent in the sky, a permanent mystery of Earth.” That land, according to other theories, was the legendary Rainbow City, home to a fabulous lost civilization.

The possibility that the earth is hollow, and that it can be accessed through the North and South poles, and that secret civilizations flourish within it, has spurred the imagination of people through centuries. Evidence of this we find in the history of countless ancient civilizations. The Babylonian hero Gilgamesh visited his ancestor Utnapishtim in the bowels of the earth; in Greek mythology, Orpheus tries to rescue Eurydice from the underground hell; it was said that the Pharaohs of Egypt communicated with the underworld, which could be accessed via secret tunnels hidden in the pyramids; and Buddhists believed (and still believe) that millions of people live in Agharta, an underground paradise ruled by the king of the world. So just when you think that these theories could be nothing more than excessive imaginations, you actually come across evidence in ancient history pointing towards the possibility of a world inside Earth.

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-forbidden-land-of-agartha-the-secrets-of-the-inner-earth/

Rainbow Town is definitely a historical Martian City the following on Earth, nearly all of it’s produced from a form of plastic, somewhat like Lego probably.

And where’s this city? Anywhere hidden under Antarctica’s slippery ice. It’s basically just one of community of Martian cities developed over two and a half millions years ago. The other cities at the moment are discontinued but Rainbow City remains inhabited by way of a several original settlers who built their way to Earth.
The primary details received about Rainbow City arrived in the 1940s inside the writings of William and Hefferlin was accordingly titled the Hefferlin Manuscript.

http://www.coraviral.com/2016/05/the-rainbow-city-built-by-martians-in-antarctica/

I think a lot of weird things have happened in Antarctica.  It doesn't appear on the U.N. map you might notice.  Admiral Byrd was a real person who led a large expedition to Antarctica, some say to fight aliens.  It is an interesting concept.

I have written extensively over the years about Rainbow City, Hefferlin Manuscript, and the other cities listed by color.

Posted (edited)

On 7/6/2016 at 11:52 AM, titanic1 said:

I think a lot of weird things have happened in Antarctica.  It doesn't appear on the U.N. map you might notice.  Admiral Byrd was a real person who led a large expedition to Antarctica, some say to fight aliens.  It is an interesting concept.

Most people don't know that he really did give a deathbed confession. I managed to grab a copy of it years ago just before they removed it, but I'm not really sure where it wound up. I believe I may have had it on the computer I had before this one PC.

Edited by Cryptic Mold

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.