Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Can A Fallen Angel That Is In The Flesh Die?

29 posts in this topic

No one truly dies.
Our spirit lives on and yes... I think they also have spirits.

1 person likes this

As  far as scripture goes an angel cannot be killed as they are of the spirit and not of the flesh. Therefore, they can only be defeated. Just as in Daniel when Michael came down to assist the angelic messenger who was held at bay for 3 weeks by a fallen one.

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Thoughts Please?

Oh one exception, God, the creator of said angels. At a moment whim can extinguish there essence and return them to nothingness.

11 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Thoughts Please?

That being said. Though we lost our authority in the garden of eden. That Authority is returned to us through Christ Jesus. Therefore, if one were ever to encounter such a being. So long as you truly know who you are in Christ. You can call the being out and send it away, commanding it in Jesus name.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Oh one exception, God, the creator of said angels. At a moment whim can extinguish there essence and return them to nothingness.

Of course, he can, but he'll never do that. The only thing he would do now for the moment is chain and bind, but when that happens, they may not be in the flesh, so I'm not sure.

3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

That being said. Though we lost our authority in the garden of eden. That Authority is returned to us through Christ Jesus. Therefore, if one were ever to encounter such a being. So long as you truly know who you are in Christ. You can call the being out and send it away, commanding it in Jesus name.

Without any doubt!

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Of course, he can, but he'll never do that. The only thing he would do now for the moment is chain and bind, but when that happens, they may not be in the flesh, so I'm not sure.

I believe they are currently chained, pre flood I believe this occurred. I believe that though there physical bodies are chained. They are able to influence and go fourth in the spirit to corrupt, confuse, influence, and distract those who are weak of will.

Mind you all can hear the voice, I do not care who you are. You have experienced a maligned thought that came from no where. that was so evil and corrupt it scares you. These are events where you hear there voices. If we were more in tune with the spiritual we would hear the holy spirit louder than those voices. In fact I bet they would be drowned out and we would have power beyond that of Acts.

Edited by thedudeabides

11 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

No one truly dies.
Our spirit lives on and yes... I think they also have spirits.

Almost missed your post. lol.

Yes, and of course they do, and I agree.

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

I believe they are currently chained, pre flood I believe this occurred. I believe that though there physical bodies are chained. They are able to influence and go fourth in the spirit to corrupt, confuse, influence, and distract those who are weak of wil.

Not all have been chained. Only some as they are named in the Scriptures which have already been bounded.

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Not all have been chained. Only some as they are named in the Scriptures which have already been bounded.

Mind you all can hear the voice, I do not care who you are. You have experienced a maligned thought that came from no where. that was so evil and corrupt it scares you. These are events where you hear there voices. If we were more in tune with the spiritual we would hear the holy spirit louder than those voices. In fact I bet they would be drowned out and we would have power beyond that of Acts.

I believe they are in hiding though. In fear of something, that or they bide there time for the best possible moment.

That or maybe they don't and every atrocity, heinous war, and world war was orchestrated by one of them in flesh. Who is to say Hitler was not one of these angels, surrounded in the guise of a man. He surely had the eloquence and abilities beyond a normal man when it came to speech. That is just me theorizing though.

Lucifer the morning star was cast out in the flesh with all those who rebelled against God. Where is Lucifer/Satan today along with all his cohorts?

Who is Lucifer/Satan today?

Where is he?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.