Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
titanic1

Artificial Moon Theory: Who Built The Moon?

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAdXnDJmYgw

The Moon, an artificial base; Who put the moon in a perfect orbit around Earth?
Apparently the moon is a terraformed, engineered piece of hardware, with a 3 mile thick outer layer of dust and rock, which has, below this layer, a thick solid shell of around 20 miles made of highly resistant materials such as titanium , uranium 236, mica, neptumium 237. Not what you would expect to find “inside” the Moon.

Despite six visits announced by US astronauts between 1969 and 1972, the Moon remains an enigma for scientists in many aspects. The solutions to these riddles may indicate an alien aspect of our familiar Moon. Called “the Rosetta Stone of the planets” by Dr. Robert Jastrow, the first president of NASA’s Commission of Lunar Exploration, scientists hoped to understand the composition and formation of the moon and solve some of the mysteries of how our planet and solar system came into existence. However, six lunar landings later, science writer Earl Ubell said: “… the Moon remains a mystery.

Evidence suggests that the moon may be hollow. Moon rocks studies indicate that the interior of the moon differs from the mantle of the Earth in ways that suggests the presence of a very small core, even though some suggest the Moon might not have a core at all. 1962, NASA scientist Dr. Gordon MacDonald stated, “If the astronomical data are reduced, it is found that the data require that the interior of the moon be less dense than the outer parts. Indeed, it would seem that the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere.”

The significance was stated by astronomer Carl Sagan way back in his 1966 work Intelligent Life in the Universe, “A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object.”

The most incredible evidence that suggests the moon could be hollow came on November 20, 1969, when the Apollo 12 crew, after returning to their command ship, sent the lunar module ascent stage crashing back onto the moon creating an artificial moonquake.

The LM crashed into the surface about 40 miles from the Apollo 12 landing site where ultra-sensitive seismic equipment recorded something both unexpected and astounding – the moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour. The vibration wave took almost eight minutes to reach a peak, then decreased in intensity, something no one had expected to occur.

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-moon-an-artificial-base-who-put-the-moon-in-a-perfect-orbit-around-earth/

The origin of the Moon is one of the most complicated problems of cosmogony. So far there have been basically three hypotheses under discussion.

HYPOTHESIS I: The Moon was once a part of the Earth and broke away from it. This has now been refuted by the evidence.

HYPOTHESIS II: The Moon was formed independently from the same cloud of dust and gas as the Earth, and immediately became the Earth's natural satellite.

But then why is there such a big difference between the specific gravity of the Moon (3.33 grams per cubic centimeter) and that of the Earth (5.5 gr.)? Furthermore, according to the latest information (analysis of samples brought back by the U.S. Apollo astronauts) lunar rock is not of the same composition as the Earth's.

HYPOTHESIS III: The Moon came into being separately, and, moreover, far from the Earth (perhaps even outside the Solar system).

This would mean that the moon would not have to be fashioned from the same "clay" as our own planet. Sailing through the Universe, the Moon came into Earth's proximity, and by a complex interplay of forces of gravity was brought within a geocentric orbit, very close to circular. But a catch of this kind is virtually impossible.

In fact, scientists studying the origin of the Universe today have no acceptable theory to explain how the Earth-Moon system came into being.

OUR HYPOTHESIS: The Moon is an artificial Earth satellite put into orbit around the Earth by some intelligent beings unknown to ourselves.

We refuse to engage in speculation about who exactly staged this unique experiment, which only a highly developed civilization was capable of.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_6.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHadWG3sUoo

Edited by titanic1
I take out pictures cause I don't think they are supported here -T

Posted (edited)

Who built the Moon?

The Fallen Angels.

Only they possess the knowledge and technology to build such a thing.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Who built the Moon?

The Fallen Angels.

Only they possess the knowledge and technology to build such a thing.

There is definitely something not right with the moon.
Didn't you have a thread on this awhile back?

2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

There is definitely something not right with the moon.
Didn't you have a thread on this awhile back?

Not sure if I had a thread here, but mentioned it many times on other threads. Might have even said something about it on my NASA moon mission thread.

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

Not sure if I had a thread here, but mentioned it many times on other threads. Might have even said something about it on my NASA moon mission thread.

Maybe that's what I'm thinking of.

Yeah I did a thread about how aliens might live on the darkside.  Isn't that weird that the moon just keeps one side facing us all the time.  Must be afraid to turn its back.  Don't lie to your children people, for years I thought the moon was green cheese.  hahahaha  I remember when we were kids we would see what was left of some concrete and think those were moon rocks.  lol

1 minute ago, titanic1 said:

Yeah I did a thread about how aliens might live on the darkside.  Isn't that weird that the moon just keeps one side facing us all the time.  Must be afraid to turn its back.  Don't lie to your children people, for years I thought the moon was green cheese.  hahahaha  I remember when we were kids we would see what was left of some concrete and think those were moon rocks.  lol

I have never been able to remote view the moon.
It's like it's shielded or protected or something.

I never could see the "man in the moon".
It always looked like a rabbit to me. lol

26 minutes ago, titanic1 said:

Our moon is the only known moon that keeps one side towards its companion planet that it orbits I believe. The moon is believed to be about 800,000 years older than our own earth. Where was it all along until it found the earth, or did something completely different happen?

27 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I have never been able to remote view the moon.
It's like it's shielded or protected or something.

I never could see the "man in the moon".
It always looked like a rabbit to me. lol

Doesn't the moon produce a sine wave that can be seen moving across its surface? maybe that's the reason you cannot remote view it.

Posted (edited)

They nuked the moon and it rang like a bell as though it was hollow. The earth has also done the same thing during major quakes as it rang like a bell for hours after the quake ended. This can only happen if an object is hollow. Food for thought indeed!

Many years ago I was told that the moon has subway systems that went all around the moon. I was told that these systems were only a one-way system and always wound up back where they started from only to run that same route over and over again.

I was also told that below the 22-mile thick synthetic surface that is intentionally covered with dust, everything is done in millions of colors. What that meant, I didn't and still don't know.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

The Fallen sit hi upon their perch just watching along with TPTB humans and their offspring the Nephilim who look just as human as you and me.

The moon is ~240,000 miles away, 25,0000 at its apogee.

Yet anyone with a cheap telescope can bring its features into sharp relief. Amazing! For some funny optical effects, compare photos made by astronomers to those made by ordinary people with cameras, yes, cameras. 

http://i.imgur.com/44t9TVJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ntcp3ZN.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.