Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Operation Honeypot Exposed! AE database compromised!

71 posts in this topic

Information on rory! As we explained in the other thread he was in the chat rooms hacking individuals routers among other things while he waited out the last few days till he went to prison for 1 year and a day. By his own admission in the chats. He just wanted to have some fun!

For all those interested i present his court document!

USA v. Guidry
Federal Court Proceeding Louisiana Western District Court, Case No. 6:15-mj-00047

http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/2mbikss8a/louisiana-western-district-court/usa-v-guidry/

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some extra notes!

The forum in our opinion that is a honeypot and compromised is: http://www.alien-earth.com/forum/index.php

-

Claims of hacking at alien earth!

http://www.alien-earth.com/forum/message.php?message=5714&mpage=1&showdate=7/6/16&page=1

http://www.alien-earth.com/forum/message.php?message=5165&mpage=1&showdate=6/17/16&page=3

http://www.alien-earth.com/forum/message.php?message=5407&mpage=1&showdate=7/6/16&page=4

-

Situations at the other forums are possibly exacerbated by these events!

It is our opinion that this database has been used to sow dissent and cause disruption amongst friends on sites like lop, glp, ae and others. One particular instance may have caused 2 lovers to fall out after private information/pictures/messages had been leaked.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is time people start standing up against what is going on at these other forums by power players who want to keep control by disrupting discussion!

And isn't it funny that those that hate us are the ones we are protecting and helping by coming forward!

With all this information out now! I will put a few final thoughts down that i think should be noted! Like why does Elaine of AE have so many sock accounts(over 100)? Why is chl impersonating me all over AE? and why is he leaving lop as soon as we find all this out?

And most importantly! the bung bung event that caused 60% of the anons on AE to sign up may have been orchestrated to gather login info on specific individuals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Very interesting.

At the chani project they hacked members emails to see who was connected to who, and gain further Intel on their members.

I started to use a unique email for every site I joined. In that way you could also detect when your email had been sold to marketeers or the site emails had been compromised by hacker.

 

Look up how easy it is to hack emails once you have the address. There are utube vids showing how.

 

I eventually settled on hushmail because you can see the IP address of the last 10 logins to the email account.

Previously Elaine had admitted to giving IP addresses to D on request so he could work out which lop member was trashtalking him behind his back.

Pnut also knew who was posting on acidpulse from lop, but I am not 100% sure how, is whether soul was sharing IP or he had another way.

One of the reasons I would use a different user name for sites I was investigating.

GuLP was deffinately sharing IP addresses with other sites. All part of the network.

I used to keep a static IP so I could see if they were.

Edited by Guitar Doc
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Very interesting.

At the chani project they hacked members emails to see who was connected to who, and gain further Intel on their members.

I started to use a unique email for every site I joined. In that way you could also detect when your email had been sold to marketeers or the site emails had been compromised by hacker.

 

Look up how easy it is to hack emails once you have the address. There are utube vids showing how.

 

I eventually settled on hushmail because you can see the IP address of the last 10 logins to the email account.

Previously Elaine had admitted to giving IP addresses to D on request so he could work out which lop member was trashtalking him behind his back.

Yea, a simple call to the email service providers hotline in most cases can get you in.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Very interesting.

At the chani project they hacked members emails to see who was connected to who, and gain further Intel on their members.

I started to use a unique email for every site I joined. In that way you could also detect when your email had been sold to marketeers or the site emails had been compromised by hacker.

 

Look up how easy it is to hack emails once you have the address. There are utube vids showing how.

 

I eventually settled on hushmail because you can see the IP address of the last 10 logins to the email account.

Previously Elaine had admitted to giving IP addresses to D on request so he could work out which lop member was trashtalking him behind his back.

I guess she gave it to r and t willingly this time then. As they were trying to get our info so they could take us down easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Yea, a simple call to the email service providers hotline in most cases can get you in.

Sometimes you would try and login and you would get a message you were already logged in.

Sometimes they would empty your trash to cover up the reverse hack they used to get in.

One time I changed my password to acolyte to make it clear I knew what was going on.

Even if a site isn't in on the network doesn't mean key people who became mods were not.

Some can see your MAC address as well which stays the same even if your IP changes. MAC spoofing is key to not getting caught if you are a hacker.

The best hackers break into people's houses when they see on fb they are going on holiday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Sometimes you would try and login and you would get a message you were already logged in.

Sometimes they would empty your trash to cover up the reverse hack they used to get in.

One time I changed my password to acolyte to make it clear I knew what was going on.

Even if a site isn't in on the network doesn't mean key people who became mods were not.

Some can see your MAC address as well which stays the same even if your IP changes. MAC spoofing is key to not getting caught if you are a hacker.

The best hackers break into people's houses when they see on fb they are going on holiday.

No need, just go near the house, break into the router, create a backdoor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now come the bots lol look at the online user list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

No need, just go near the house, break into the router, create a backdoor.

The old school router didn't have WiFi and all the elite hackers know about the keyloggers biult into the mother board of every IBM PC. That is how they would always catch people who thought they were the very best.

The real very best never use their own PC.  Not ever.

The key logger can read remotely the same way the power companies do when they read your metter from across the road.

Real old school ct information that is. We were told that over 20 years ago. Tcap technology and parralel processing systems. Not something which gets talked about these days.

One of my school friends got caught back in the day and has been working for the govt ever since.

Told us to never get in to it as people had no idea of the secret technologies being used to track penetrations.

Edited by Guitar Doc
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.