Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

I Got A Bad Feeling...

29 posts in this topic

I've never posted one of these "Something bad is going to happen" threads before but I feel like I need to post a warning.

I have some neighbors who work for the "government."  Last night during our big fireworks display they quickly came out of their house, threw 2 trash bags in the back of a truck, a suitcase in the front and tore out of here like a bat out of hell. The wife was in her housecoat, not even dressed. Sometime in the middle of the night during a big thunder storm, someone came and took her vehicle too. Neither of them have returned and its been 24 hours now since they left.

They are strange people who keep to themselves and never speak to anyone in the neighborhood even though they have lived here for over a year.

I have another neighbor who is retired from a alphabet agency who confirmed that the bat out of hell neighbor indeed works for the government or at least that is the cover.

I have a bad feeling about this.

25 minutes ago, CGK said:

I've never posted one of these "Something bad is going to happen" threads before but I feel like I need to post a warning.

I have some neighbors who work for the "government."  Last night during our big fireworks display they quickly came out of their house, threw 2 trash bags in the back of a truck, a suitcase in the front and tore out of here like a bat out of hell. The wife was in her housecoat, not even dressed. Sometime in the middle of the night during a big thunder storm, someone came and took her vehicle too. Neither of them have returned and its been 24 hours now since they left.

They are strange people who keep to themselves and never speak to anyone in the neighborhood even though they have lived here for over a year.

I have another neighbor who is retired from a alphabet agency who confirmed that the bat out of hell neighbor indeed works for the government or at least that is the cover.

Strange - I wonder what that is all about, trust your intuition CGK. Sounds like a Bad Moon Rising TBH

Im serious DK...Something bad is brewing. I keep an eye on those people and this aint right.

I don't know if its some sort of a drill like, they get a phone call and have to evacuate immediately or what.

Also, Hes running stingray out of his house because one of my other neighbors caught him via an app. Good thing I dont have a cell phone but he has probably already hacked my computer. LOL. When I search for wireless networks, you should see all the crap that's running out of that place. Yikes!!!!

Now There's an App For Detecting Government Stingray Cell Phone Trackers

IMSI catchers, otherwise known as stingrays, are those surveillance tools that masquerade as cell towers and trick mobile phones into connecting, spewing private data in the process. Law-enforcement agencies have been using them for awhile, but there's never been a good way for individuals to detect them. But that was before SnoopSnitch.

More: http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2014/12/31/snoopsnitch_is_an_app_by_the_german_srlabs_that_detects_imsi_catchers_stingrays.html

3 minutes ago, CGK said:

Im serious DK...Something bad is brewing. I keep an eye on those people and this aint right.

I don't know if its some sort of a drill like, they get a phone call and have to evacuate immediately or what.

Also, Hes running stingray out of his house because one of my other neighbors caught him via an app. Good thing I dont have a cell phone but he has probably already hacked my computer. LOL. When I search for wireless networks, you should see all the crap that's running out of that place. Yikes!!!!

Now There's an App For Detecting Government Stingray Cell Phone Trackers

IMSI catchers, otherwise known as stingrays, are those surveillance tools that masquerade as cell towers and trick mobile phones into connecting, spewing private data in the process. Law-enforcement agencies have been using them for awhile, but there's never been a good way for individuals to detect them. But that was before SnoopSnitch.

More: http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2014/12/31/snoopsnitch_is_an_app_by_the_german_srlabs_that_detects_imsi_catchers_stingrays.html

WOW - I bet they were, that sounds scarey, yikes! If I had the skills I would jack up their computer. :angry:

Keep us posted brother.

My father is spooked, he has gone off the grid as well. He received some alarming information. Not sure what though. Keep your eyes peeled.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Keep us posted brother.

My father is spooked, he has gone off the grid as well. He received some alarming information. Not sure what though. Keep your eyes peeled.

That would be "keep us posted sister." lol.

Why won't he tell you if he's your father? Why not just ask him?

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Posted (edited)

CGK, why is this posted in off topic?

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Strange - I wonder what that is all about, trust your intuition CGK. Sounds like a Bad Moon Rising TBH

Moon Rising Lyrics

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/creedenceclearwaterrevival/badmoonrising.html

Songwriters: JOHN C. FOGERTY

The lyrics are so very apt for what is happening in the world today..  Hold on tightly!

Edited by Cinnamon
copyright infringement/song lyrics

7 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

That would be "keep us posted sister." lol.

Why won't he tell you if he's your father? Why not just ask him?

lol. Uhmm we had a pretty serious falling out and I just haven't given him the chance to. I found ut through my sister he was off grid.

12 hours ago, CGK said:

We can go down the list of possibilities:

-Sick/dying relative
-Witness Protection Program gone wrong
-Activated domestic/foreign operatives
-Blue light special at Kmart
-Anyone in the government who did recommend charges be filed against Hillary
-Something said, "Get Out!", and they did.
-One of them had a medical emergency.

That is about all I can come up with at the moment. 

5 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

We can go down the list of possibilities:

-Sick/dying relative
-Witness Protection Program gone wrong
-Activated domestic/foreign operatives
-Blue light special at Kmart
-Anyone in the government who did recommend charges be filed against Hillary
-Something said, "Get Out!", and they did.
-One of them had a medical emergency.

That is about all I can come up with at the moment. 

:laugh: - We somewhat figured it out last night. :)

2 trashbags and a suitcase aint much, if its a bug out situation...

Since most .gov agencies are armed now did you see any fire arms?

I truly believe that if some major $#@% was about to go down the .govs wouldnt say a thing. Besides the panic issue of stupid people, they want the money markets running till the last sec.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.