Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JustATrucker

HILLARY CLEARED!!!.….FBI recommends NO CHARGES????

33 posts in this topic

Well, its official now, we aren't even an oligarchy any more, now we are a corruptocracy!

1 person likes this

FBI Director James Comey announced Tuesday that the FBI will not recommend federal prosecution of Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server to store what turned out to be thousands of classified documents in her emails.

The U.S. Justice Department has the final say, but Attorney General Loretta Lynch said last week that she 'fully expects' to act on whatever the FBI recommends. The FBI doesn't expect any criminal charges to result, Comey said.

'We are expressing to the Department of Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case,' he said.

'In looking back into our investigations into the mishandling or the removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts.'

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump fired back almost immediately on Twitter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675351/Could-big-Hillary-reveal-Washington-edge-FBI-director-schedules-morning-press-event-just-days-Clinton-sits-3-1-2-hour-grilling.html

6 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

FBI Director James Comey announced Tuesday that the FBI will not recommend federal prosecution of Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server to store what turned out to be thousands of classified documents in her emails.

The U.S. Justice Department has the final say, but Attorney General Loretta Lynch said last week that she 'fully expects' to act on whatever the FBI recommends. The FBI doesn't expect any criminal charges to result, Comey said.

'We are expressing to the Department of Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case,' he said.

'In looking back into our investigations into the mishandling or the removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts.'

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump fired back almost immediately on Twitter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675351/Could-big-Hillary-reveal-Washington-edge-FBI-director-schedules-morning-press-event-just-days-Clinton-sits-3-1-2-hour-grilling.html

Are you surprised? I'm not... Remember this post? This is the SAME FBI!

... The FBI needs its face rubbed in SH!T and need to answer to the people. I want FBI agents to respond to this statement. The FBI has proven, especially after Orlando, that they are worthless under this administration. They had someone who knowingly committed allegiance to 3 separate terrorist organizations, which could have been grounds for treason charges and yet they let him go, let him get firearms, and let him attack. They let His wife, an admitted accomplice to terrorism, simply walk away unchecked while under investigation... Then to add insult to injury, of the 8500 Americans on ISIS kill lists, they failed to notify individuals up to a month later... FBI, Who do you work for? You better pick a side, you took a damn oath to this country and the constitution, not the terrorist in chief... DO YOUR JOB AND ARREST HIM AND HIS ATTORNEY GENERAL! And don't bother coming for the guns, you won't get them. And guess what... When this sh1t finally goes down, your kids will be no safer than mine or anyone elses for that fact. You are burning the future of this nation down so your kids can deal with the aftermath. You are a bunch of worthless weak cowards... PERIOD! Now fukcers, prove me wrong! I DARE you!

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Millevolt said:

Are you surprised? I'm not... Remember this post? This is the SAME FBI!

... The FBI needs its face rubbed in SH!T and need to answer to the people. I want FBI agents to respond to this statement. The FBI has proven, especially after Orlando, that they are worthless under this administration. They had someone who knowingly committed allegiance to 3 separate terrorist organizations, which could have been grounds for treason charges and yet they let him go, let him get firearms, and let him attack. They let His wife, an admitted accomplice to terrorism, simply walk away unchecked while under investigation... Then to add insult to injury, of the 8500 Americans on ISIS kill lists, they failed to notify individuals up to a month later... FBI, Who do you work for? You better pick a side, you took a damn oath to this country and the constitution, not the terrorist in chief... DO YOUR JOB AND ARREST HIM AND HIS ATTORNEY GENERAL! And don't bother coming for the guns, you won't get them. And guess what... When this sh1t finally goes down, your kids will be no safer than mine or anyone elses for that fact. You are burning the future of this nation down so your kids can deal with the aftermath. You are a bunch of worthless weak cowards... PERIOD! Now fukcers, prove me wrong! I DARE you!

Im not surprised at all....im sure she has drank enough babys blood to secure her appointment....What's crazy is alot die hards fully expected an indictment.....

6 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

Im not surprised at all....im sure she has drank enough babys blood to secure her appointment....What's crazy is alot die hards fully expected an indictment.....

Yeah, I certainly hope that this is a wake-up call for those expecting an indictment!

HILLARY JUST BUSTED THE BIGGEST FALSE FLAG OF ALL

What false flag would that be? The U.S. court system, which flies a false flag of justice! The easy rules are for the elite, who, when they get busted by even the easy rules (which include the worst offenses of all) get to walk free without prosecution while the little guy gets the difficult laws, where even pathetic meaningless "offenses" result in jail time.

FORGET TRUMP, AS I SAID, HILLARY HAS A NUCLEAR LEVEL THREAT AGAINST AMERICA THAT SHE WILL USE, AND SHE WILL BE PRESIDENT, PERIOD.

And Hillbilly joe had better start sniping the highway for patrol cars and other government authority icons to soften it all for the next civil war. That is what it is coming to, come on now, the biggest pit of infection is the legal system, which is being systematically used to kill the country.

Disagree with a teacher? That system will take your kids. Have a problem with where your taxes are going? That system will take everything you have. Have any sort of fight or dispute? Into that system you go, to fill a slave labor pool. That system is the tool of tyranny, it is the worst in the world, anyone who has encountered it ought to know it, and in America that is practically everyone now. Just try to say no to even an arcane law and see what happens to you - at the very least your life will be knocked to zero by jail time that causes you to miss all payments and bills for a few months, and when you get out you will start over at ZERO. That is the least the system will do to you. That will happen if you are lucky.

And Hillary proved it is all a false flag - there is no justice in America, come on now, if you think there is, you are some sort of imbicile.

American courts now serve, almost unilaterally, PURE injustice and the prison stats prove it.

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisag7.html

1 person likes this

Haha, told ya so, but then again, it's not rocket science. They're just as corrupt as she and her husband bill are!

1 person likes this

The law means nothing. If any of us did what she did we would go to the federal Big House for the rest of our lives.

If you think anyone is going to "lynch" Hillary, think again.

Hillary's immunity is so entrenched that there are very few possibilities for how such immunity could have ever happened. So let me guess a couple:

1. BEST GUESS Hillary has support that has nuclear weapons planted in New York, LA, DC and other major American cities, and if she really does go to jail, they will be set off. Now that it is being revealed that the Clinton foundation is in fact a 100 billion dollar scam, that witch could pay for anything, and to be frank, with Israel around I don't think she needs to pay anyone. See the reportNuclear Blackmail, YES, I believe Hillary is part of that power structure and that is most likely the reason why no one will touch her. There simply cannot be any other type of reason why America's intelligence agencies, which still have a few patriots, won't touch her.

2. Less probable guess, but it is, from how things are going, somewhat plausible: - If David Icke is correct about the reptilians, and they have decided mankind is going nowhere. They don't want us in space, they are afraid of us, which is why ever since nukes were set off, everything possible has been done to destroy science and education. The movie 2001, a space odyssey, was actually realistic and well calculated. We should have made it to Mars 15 years ago, and I doubt anyone ever will unless that achievement can be rendered irrelevant by programs of destruction that are already in place.

What would those programs to destroy us be?

1. First and foremost, the vaccination programs, which are clearly and obviously being used to destroy our children and future. Interesting it is that the trolls first response to someone against vaccines is to call them scientific illiterates, when in reality, those who are awake and understand science well are those who understand best exactly how the newly formulated vaccines destroy the children. The fact destruction via "vaccination" goes unabated with so many aware people out there to stop it is cold hard proof an enemy that seeks our total annihilation is running the power structure, and David Icke's lizard people are a pretty fine candidate. Only that type of race and society would want to see ours so firmly and completely annihilated. Why on earth would even the most pathetic low life among us seek that?

2. The continued destruction of our educational system, via evermore degraded teaching programs, with the latest being common core. Why on earth would even the most pathetic low life among us seek that? It makes more sense that something off planet is afraid of us having technology, and wants it obliterated.

3. The now near total destruction of our once fantastic printed libraries. We can't get them back and there is positively nothing on the web now that could match what was in a small town 1980's library, and I mean SMALL town, population 1,000. Forget the big city libraries, even the small town stuff is now dead. Why on earth would the most pathetic low life among us seek that? YOU GUESS YOUR OWN CONCLUSION, but it makes perfect sense to me that something off planet wants us wiped out.

And you could also go into GMO's, the climate change hoax, the moral depracation, and so many other things only an alien would want to smash us into oblivion, and I am not going to line item everything. The first three big ones paint a picture clearly enough.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. Either Hillary is backed by earth based forces that will nuke it all if any one of them is held to account, or Hillary is backed by "Reptilians" who seek our destruction. Could anyone possibly explain to me how such a piece of abhorrent malfunctioning trash that continually floats a raft of lies on an ocean of bullshit while murdering and robbing and selling out America could possibly still be in a high position in this nation? I'd like an explanation for that, - WHAT, you mean to tell me that absolutely everyone in the power structure, including those in the military want her to still be around enough to not bust her right this minute? I don't believe it, she is living free by riding on top of some sort of nuclear level threat against the nation, NO IFS OR BUTS.

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisag7.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.